Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to REJECT HER even when she's breaking up with YOU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you how I REJECTED the girl who broke up with ME!

Awhile back one of the girls I was dating didn't want to see me anymore.

She said, "I think we should break up."

Instead of going, "What? But I thought things were going so well...." "Oh my God, why?" "But I love you...." "FINE! You leave then, you stupid *****!" or any other of a number of typical defeat-lines, or even not caring, I simply did a sigh of relief, looked her right in the eye, put my hand on my chest and said, "Oh, thank goodness."

She was shocked. "Huh?"

"You know, dating you has been fun, but I think you're absolutely right, things have been getting a bit stale lately."

That totally caught her off guard. Every guy before who she's broken up with has likely cried, begged her, pleaded. But not I! At that moment my phone started ringing. "Oh, I have to take this," I told her (intentionally before I even looked at who was calling). I answered it and walked out while I was on the phone. (If your phone doesn't ring, which it most likely won't, just say "Oh, I really have to be going. I'm glad we did this" and walk out)

I felt really good about myself. I'd turned things around and rejected her, even as she broke up with me. I indirectly insulted her subtly while still taking the blame. It didn't matter to me; I was dating other girls at the same time, but even if it does matter to you you can fake it and show her that you are the prize to be won... and she just lost!

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip man. I have done this as well, and it left her dumbfounded. She didn't even know what to say. She thought she had all the power but it was more like I was "putting" up with her and didn't care if we didnt see eachother.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Although this is a great defence mechanism, I prefer to go on the offensive and I don't mean to attack her. The fact is if you had other plates on the go, she wouldn't even be a concern and you wouldn't have to put on this act.

It might be beneficial for you to reflect, what caused her to get bored and dump you? What did you do wrong? Chances are if you were seeing other women, she wouldn't be bored, because she would be fighting for your attention and you would be busy doing other things with other women to care so much what she thinks.

Just another side of the coin.

Vag_Mag

Don Juan
Reaction score
from experience i strongly agree with MacAvoy...

i've had relationships in the past, before i became a ladies man, where i've burnt all bridges with other women... but a real ladies man just doesn't do that.

a master ladies man keeps a thriving "network of vagina" that he can access at all times. so even if i choose to be monogamous, i still bag numbers of new women, and always flirt and maintain sexual tension with the women i already know.

if the day comes when me and my girl have to part ways, i know that there are acres and acres of greener pastures out there for me... and believe me, this sense of security or options is subcommunicated at all times and often will lead to a girl never wanting to break up with you

Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
Let me tell you how I REJECTED the girl who broke up with ME!

Awhile back one of the girls I was dating didn't want to see me anymore.

She said, "I think we should break up."

Instead of going, "What? But I thought things were going so well...." "Oh my God, why?" "But I love you...." "FINE! You leave then, you stupid *****!" or any other of a number of typical defeat-lines, or even not caring, I simply did a sigh of relief, looked her right in the eye, put my hand on my chest and said, "Oh, thank goodness."

She was shocked. "Huh?"

"You know, dating you has been fun, but I think you're absolutely right, things have been getting a bit stale lately."

That totally caught her off guard. Every guy before who she's broken up with has likely cried, begged her, pleaded. But not I! At that moment my phone started ringing. "Oh, I have to take this," I told her (intentionally before I even looked at who was calling). I answered it and walked out while I was on the phone. (If your phone doesn't ring, which it most likely won't, just say "Oh, I really have to be going. I'm glad we did this" and walk out)

I felt really good about myself. I'd turned things around and rejected her, even as she broke up with me. I indirectly insulted her subtly while still taking the blame. It didn't matter to me; I was dating other girls at the same time, but even if it does matter to you you can fake it and show her that you are the prize to be won... and she just lost!
How long were you with this girl for? And were you attached to her?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a couple of things...

I wasn't putting on an act. I really didn't care. I'm just saying that if you do care, it's best to pretend you don't and do the same thing anyway.

Like I said, I was dating other women at the time. Do I know why she got bored of me? Nope. Don't care either. If you start going through all of those questions you listed every time a girl doesn't go for you you're going to be very depressed. The fact is sometimes personalities just clash; it doesn't mean you did anything wrong.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the last i remember being an idiot and getting upset about a girl breaking up with me was when i was in school and she broke up with me before the prom.
i was upset as hell!!

but since then i havent..infact last time i b!tch sat me down for the talk..and said :I dunno how to say this, but i think we should stop seeing each other"

i was like "ha!! thats it? thats what this conversation was about?..man! i thought it was life or death situation...cmon now..a simple phone call or an email wouldve sufficed for this!"

she just stared at me..like she didnt know wether to cry get mad or jump my bones..

i just got up and said "send the rest of this convo to my facebook inbox..time is money!"

she sent me an fb, at first very mad, ending it with how she wants to see me again..i didnt go back..

her fb msg said she felt that i wasnt being honest and was cheating on her...but we werent exclusive so how is that right?!?!?! turns out a friend of hers saw me with another girl at a cafe..oh well..

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE. This reminds me of a quote from biggy:

"I don't chase em, I replace em" - Notorious B.I.G.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breakup Like A Man

The procedure in which a person ends a relationship reveals a great deal about the content of their character. History has shown us that the depth at which you were involved is directly proportionate to how passionate the breakup will be. Obviously variables include the lust factor and the time duration. How you handle the rejection will determine your longevity success in dating. The proper course of action would be to be the first to call it quits, as being dumped tends to wreck havoc with our hearts. You want to strive to be a heartbreaker rather than to suffer from a broken heart. Being the first to breakup often gives you the power. If you ever been dumped you know exactly what I am mean. J. Geils wrote a song called “love stinks” and it truly is a depiction of a bitter/jaded man. Take a look at the movie “the wedding singer” if you need more detail. Try to avoid being one of those people who sound bitter/jaded and tend to talk about the ex whenever they feel the need. Lets take an inside look at some of the ways people handle rejection.

1) WHO CARES-these people tend to be loaners, remain silent and recover quite quickly by dating someone new. Commitment is not in their vocabulary; they tend to avoid confrontation at all costs. Psychology teaches us that, running to the next person will end up biting us in the butt down the road. They might breakup via text, email, phone call.

2) I WANT CLOSURE-these people assume it’s their fault and tend to seek answers that contributed to the breakup. Why are we breaking up, what did I do wrong, is there someone else, etc. They want to remedy a solution to avoid being jaded in the future.

3) WUSS-they cry, make attempts to gain the person back by writing heart felt letters/emails, send flowers, gifts, etc. They philosophy here is guilt them back into their lives. If only I can show them they are making a huge mistake.

4) HOSTILE-these types tend to express their rage and pretend they don’t give a rat’s ass but in reality they do. They get verbally abusive and try to berate the other person to justify their feelings. Expression of anger is not the best course of action.

5) PSYCHO-now these types take being dumped VERY PERSONAL. They have the mindset of if I can’t have you no one can. Jealousy is a very powerful emotion. They automatically assume you are cheating on them, there must be another person. Actions like this almost always leads to behavioral problems.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
well the last i remember being an idiot and getting upset about a girl breaking up with me was when i was in school and she broke up with me before the prom.
i was upset as hell!!

but since then i havent..infact last time i b!tch sat me down for the talk..and said :I dunno how to say this, but i think we should stop seeing each other"

i was like "ha!! thats it? thats what this conversation was about?..man! i thought it was life or death situation...cmon now..a simple phone call or an email wouldve sufficed for this!"

she just stared at me..like she didnt know wether to cry get mad or jump my bones..

i just got up and said "send the rest of this convo to my facebook inbox..time is money!"

she sent me an fb, at first very mad, ending it with how she wants to see me again..i didnt go back..

her fb msg said she felt that i wasnt being honest and was cheating on her...but we werent exclusive so how is that right?!?!?! turns out a friend of hers saw me with another girl at a cafe..oh well..
Aaaaahhhahahahahaha :crackup:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont Chase Em .........replace 'em.........nuff Said Brother!!!!

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
i was upset as hell!!

Lol....Doesn't this suggest that women actually enjoy or find some satisfaction in causing pain? Why else would they be disappointed at your unfazed reaction?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego protection 101

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first read this. I was like NO WAY! You are onto the Opposite Theory.

I learned this, from a pick up legend. The man is a complete genius. Anyways, how do you save a dying relationship? You dump the *****! Watch her crawl back.

I would have dumped her at the first sign of the fussing, showed her the door first. If you break up w/ her first.. your going to retain your value and have her come back.. working to keep your attention.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Although this is a great defence mechanism, I prefer to go on the offensive and I don't mean to attack her. The fact is if you had other plates on the go, she wouldn't even be a concern and you wouldn't have to put on this act.

It might be beneficial for you to reflect, what caused her to get bored and dump you? What did you do wrong? Chances are if you were seeing other women, she wouldn't be bored, because she would be fighting for your attention and you would be busy doing other things with other women to care so much what she thinks.

Just another side of the coin.
Yuppers.

This thread is pretty useless other than this insight.