How to re-attract

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good way to reattract a high value woman who clearly has no interest in you?
What worked for you, what didn't.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Do nothing, say nothing, work on you. If she notices the improved you and hits you up you’ll know you’re on the right track, if she doesn’t it doesn’t mean you’re not, it just means she didn’t notice.

You are #1, never forget how you felt when she left or whatever she did, hold onto it as a power source, as fuel, fuel you will use to never be in that situation again.

That applies if she was a plate, a one night stand a girlfriend or wife…

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do nothing, say nothing, work on you. If she notices the improved you and hits you up you’ll know you’re on the right track, if she doesn’t it doesn’t mean you’re not, it just means she didn’t notice.

You are #1, never forget how you felt when she left or whatever she did, hold onto it as a power source, as fuel, fuel you will use to never be in that situation again.

OP says NO interest . That's like growing crops with no soil. Everything you describe is the proces of preparing your ground so you can sow it. Takes so much time it's best to just forget about her at least for a few " cycles " ( her possible 6 to 12 months of D carousel and bf's cycle).

It also prepares you and enables you to be ready for OTHER, NEW women . Because dwelling in the past and chasing uncooperative women will actually HOLD YOU BACK, its negative energy .

OP some more details please. Why she left you or did you left her..

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date within her proximity. In my case it was her coworker. I hooked up with her and she started asking me if we slept together and how she bets she can be a better fuk.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is a co-worker. Obtained her number, we texted for a few days. Left it at "What's your opinion of dancing and getting to know a cute guy?" (SILENCE) No "hey" "whats up" "how are you". As a young woman you have your phone, I know you got the message and I hear your silence loud and clear.

At work, I literally pulled away ALL of my attention from her. There are several times when I could have initiated conversation or looked her way but didn't. She saw me doing this too.

Also her sister works there too. So when I was assigned to work with her she dropped the sister hint.
"my sister works here."
"I thought your sister works at ABC?"
"Yeah she works here in department We work together"
"I didn't even know you had a sister."

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score

Can you do everything right. Game a woman correctly. Be yourself and she still just walks away?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you do everything right. Game a woman correctly. Be yourself and she still just walks away?
Yup. you never know the full story or what they are going through or what their objective/intentions are. Let her go

Igetit!

Reaction score
What is a good way to reattract a high value woman who clearly has no interest in you?
Well.......if she "CLEARLY" has no interest in you,why would you bother?

I mean I could see if you were unsure whether she liked you or not. But if it's evident she doesn't,why would you waste your time trying? I actually have respect for those types. It's the ones playing games and leading people on with fake IOIs that I can't stand.

Maybe you're young and haven't come across this yet,but life/dating is SO MUCH EASIER when you stop trying TO FORCE people to do things against their will. If she likes you,she likes you. If she doesn't,she doesn't. This truth may be hard to accept....but you can't ALWAYS get the girl.

Sometimes "no" is just.......well.......a no.

This woman is a co-worker. Obtained her number, we texted for a few days.
You texted for "a few days"? Uhh......WHY? And more importantly,what the hell were you saying to her during all this time?

When you contact a woman,ESPECIALLY BEFORE you've had a first date with her,the contact has to have A PURPOSE. You can't text her just "to talk"...or just "because". The more time you spend talking BEFORE you've had a date,the LESS CHANCE a date will ever happen.

That's cause she's getting to know you via the talking and texting. So if she's getting to know you via text,then what's the point of going out?

Left it at "What's your opinion of dancing and getting to know a cute guy?" (SILENCE)
Ok,few questions here.......... one....

HOW LONG had you two been talking,texting,and having contact with each other before you said this to her? Cause I get a weird sense that you two had been communicating for a while (maybe days or weeks) before this came out. I get the sense that you were probably tapdancing and talking about nonsense or whatever for days or weeks before you FINALLY got to the point......which was you two GOING OUT.

No "hey" "whats up" "how are you". As a young woman you have your phone, I know you got the message and I hear your silence loud and clear.
Dude.....I HATE to say this to you......but I kinda don't blame her. I think you stalled her interest out. You took so long to get to the point,she apparently lost interest while waiting. I mean you can't blame her.....she gave you the opportunity. She can't wait forever for you to ask her out.

At work, I literally pulled away ALL of my attention from her. There are several times when I could have initiated conversation or looked her way but didn't. She saw me doing this too.
Like you're trying to clean up spilled milk. You'd be better off just pursing someone else and NOT making the same mistake next time.

YES. She's a person.....a human being. Not a math equation with a PREDICTABLE outcome. Square root of 9 is 3......is 3 today,will be 10 years from now,it's 3 up on the moon,or in the deepest depth of the sea. You can use a pickup line with a girl and have her gushing all over you....try the same line with another chick and get the cold shoulder. There's no universal formula that works with all women.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, a thread on this coming soon.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't. Just like an ugly fatty has no chance of attracting you, no matter what she does.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.......if she "CLEARLY" has no interest in you,why would you bother?

I mean I could see if you were unsure whether she liked you or not. But if it's evident she doesn't,why would you waste your time trying? I actually have respect for those types. It's the ones playing games and leading people on with fake IOIs that I can't stand.

Maybe you're young and haven't come across this yet,but life/dating is SO MUCH EASIER when you stop trying TO FORCE people to do things against their will. If she likes you,she likes you. If she doesn't,she doesn't. This truth may be hard to accept....but you can't ALWAYS get the girl.

Sometimes "no" is just.......well.......a no.

You texted for "a few days"? Uhh......WHY? And more importantly,what the hell were you saying to her during all this time?

When you contact a woman,ESPECIALLY BEFORE you've had a first date with her,the contact has to have A PURPOSE. You can't text her just "to talk"...or just "because". The more time you spend talking BEFORE you've had a date,the LESS CHANCE a date will ever happen.

That's cause she's getting to know you via the talking and texting. So if she's getting to know you via text,then what's the point of going out?

Ok,few questions here.......... one....

HOW LONG had you two been talking,texting,and having contact with each other before you said this to her? Cause I get a weird sense that you two had been communicating for a while (maybe days or weeks) before this came out. I get the sense that you were probably tapdancing and talking about nonsense or whatever for days or weeks before you FINALLY got to the point......which was you two GOING OUT.

Dude.....I HATE to say this to you......but I kinda don't blame her. I think you stalled her interest out. You took so long to get to the point,she apparently lost interest while waiting. I mean you can't blame her.....she gave you the opportunity. She can't wait forever for you to ask her out.

Like you're trying to clean up spilled milk. You'd be better off just pursing someone else and NOT making the same mistake next time.

YES. She's a person.....a human being. Not a math equation with a PREDICTABLE outcome. Square root of 9 is 3......is 3 today,will be 10 years from now,it's 3 up on the moon,or in the deepest depth of the sea. You can use a pickup line with a girl and have her gushing all over you....try the same line with another chick and get the cold shoulder. There's no universal formula that works with all women.
Perfect post. I think even God Himself would cringe at that line and be like OMG. Better just ask her to meet up for drinks. Ateast she would give OP an excuse he could work with. Silence is the worst outcome.

Also agree with the tap dancing and beating around the bush. She's a colleague, her family works there. Dating a colleague in these circumstances is a huge risk for her.

I also start to wonder if there was even attraction to begin with . You cant re attract a woman that was never attracted in the first place..

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At one point even though the spark had burned out she had become somewhat of a friend. We would talk quite a bit. Believe me when I tell you I did it all wrong because it was so obvious I was Mode 3 guy. I tap danced, beat around the bush with her which is why I am here. She went full out no contact. At any point had I just said to her then, what I said early on, which was super raunchy, super direct and no bs, it could possibly have gone differently. I didn’t though, and then it went Mode 4 and if we see each other again it’ll be by pure chance. You have to be direct if you’re still in conversation with her. Just literally say **** it. Go Mode 1. You have the rapport. You have the distant interest. There’s nothing you can do otherwise that is going to help.

I should also add. Most importantly, I am working on me. Head game, physically, socially, emotionally…. The rest will fall into place. Be the higher value. If it’s going to happen it will. Mine made no confusion on she’s out looking. Do what’s best for you. Boomerangs do come back once in awhile. Or not.

Last edited:

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good way is to change the mindset that produced this question. This has never 'worked' for me, because it takes time and I have had a setback (or progress, actually). So long that every particular woman cut contact/I'm not in contact anymore.

These women should, by the way you think, not be women to you as soon as they are not enthusiastic and compliant. This is a result of what you expect and set as a standard.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIME...and an increase in your SMV... as her's decreases.

I was a lot higher status as a 40 year old dad than when I was a 16 year old high schooler. Social media told the story and they gobbled it up...