How to lay a lesbian?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need help with this one. If anyone has had experiences with getting laid by a lesbian...give me some pointers here!
I met this girl a month ago and we become friends...almost best friends! We talk about everything.,hang out..etc. She finds my body sexy! She thinks I am cute. But...she never had sex with a guy and not really attracted to males.
Any tips..tricks? Anything I can do to have sex with her? She mentioned she wanted to try sex with a man once...just to make sure..:p

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is a true lesbian, and not just some borderline personality moron, then you will have a 0% chance of getting her to bat for the other team.

Really, think about it: how HOT would a guy have to be to convert you to the other side?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she look like a lumberjack? I doubt she's 100% dike if you are attracted to her.

Maybe look for a female friend who is bicurious and have a 3som.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say youre a dildo salesman and "test" the dildos

haha... sike

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she said she wanted to try sex with a man then she is a least curious. Maybe you just need to tell her that you want to fvck her................if she seriously wants to try out a tubesteak it sounds like you would be a great candidate.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't look like a dyke. She one of those pretty lesbians. And yes,she said she was curious to try having sex with a guy.
Getting her drunk and horny seems the only good idea so far.
I offered my services already and she said when she decides to do it,she'll let me know. I think she wants to do it with a total stranger,like pick up some random guy from a bar.
I was thinking to go sarge with her and pick up a girl and have a 3some. But she said she wouldn't want me there and wants a girl to herself..haha.

panosha

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think threesome is the way to go...most girls are bisexual and so are most lesbians

you can have the other girl start on her and when she is the mood, you jump in.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met a girl that wasn't bisexual, they all make out or go down on each other when no guys are around.

So then she's just like any other girl.