How to improve club game?

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been with a girl for 5 years so I'm currently anxious af among women.

However, I get a ton of attention since I'm 6,3ft with a nice face and workout.

Here's the problem: one of my new friends owns a night club and he invited me over a couple times. As soon as I walk in, all these chicks stop what they were doing and smile at me so I start to become nervous as hell. I walk as fast as I can over to the VIP section to sit with my friends and avoid eye contact with women as much I can.

Once I get a few drinks I start to loosen up and head to the dance floor. Now, a lot of chicks move from where they were to come dance in front of me. But idk what I should be doing here, just start grinding with them or something? I'm scared of getting slapped or being seen as a creep tbh because idk if they just landed in front of me by accident or they did it on purpose because I'm hot.

So that's my first question. The second one is how do I stop breaking eye contact with girls who are smiling at me?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
But idk what I should be doing here, just start grinding with them or something?

how do I stop breaking eye contact with girls who are smiling at me?
Hell yeah bro. Start grinding them! And just smirk and wiat until they break eye contact.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to strip clubs.

I can guarantee you that you’re ability to converse comfortably with women will elevate significantly over time by practicing there

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah bro. Start grinding them! And just smirk and wiat until they break eye contact.
Thanks bro gonna try this out on Friday.

Go to strip clubs.

I can guarantee you that you’re ability to converse comfortably with women will elevate significantly over time by practicing there
Never been to a strip club before. How's and why's it gonna help me exactly?

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
it will help you overcome your anxiety that you've stated around women. You will come to know that women are flesh and bone, just like you, just another human being, nothing special.

no need for anxiety, we're all peas in the same pod destined to die, the only question is how then shall we live? in anxiety? I hope not.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's and why's it gonna help me exactly?
Because you're talking to nearly naked girls who are paid to talk to you.

Kind of like training wheels for general social game.

Just don't spend too much money. Just buy her a few rounds of lady drinks, don't sit near the stage, don't get suckered into the VIP room and don't buy any lap dances.

Conversational confidence building and practice only.

Just practice talking about random things while holding eye contact, try to get her to genuinely laugh etc.

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
it will help you overcome your anxiety that you've stated around women. You will come to know that women are flesh and bone, just like you, just another human being, nothing special.

no need for anxiety, we're all peas in the same pod destined to die, the only question is how then shall we live? in anxiety? I hope not.
Because you're talking to nearly naked girls who are paid to talk to you.

Kind of like training wheels for general social game.

Just don't spend too much money. Just buy her a few rounds of lady drinks, don't sit near the stage, don't get suckered into the VIP room and don't buy any lap dances.

Conversational confidence building and practice only.

Just practice talking about random things while holding eye contact, try to get her to genuinely laugh etc.
Thanks guys it makes sense because I really need to get used to talking to women. Gonna hit the strip club this weekend or something.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys it makes sense because I really need to get used to talking to women. Gonna hit the strip club this weekend or something.
Don't go there, just approach women on the streets. Get rejected, do it again and eventually it won't be a problem talk to any girl you like.

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go there, just approach women on the streets. Get rejected, do it again and eventually it won't be a problem talk to any girl you like.
I have a lot of trouble with that one. Thought about doing it in malls for a first try but I haven't been able to muster up the courage yet.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of trouble with that one. Thought about doing it in malls for a first try but I haven't been able to muster up the courage yet.
Yes it's difficult, but there is no other way in my opinion, it's the hard way but you will learn and trust me if you grow some balls and you approach everyday, in a month you'll be fine.

Avoid strip clubs, strippers know d*mn well that you're not comfortable around women, they are pros. You will end up paying for private dances and drinks even if you don't really want to. You are not going to improve anything, you will just waste time and money. Plus, you might like it and get addicted to it, good way to because a sex addict.

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's difficult, but there is no other way in my opinion, it's the hard way but you will learn and trust me if you grow some balls and you approach everyday, in a month you'll be fine.

Avoid strip clubs, strippers know d*mn well that you're not comfortable around women, they are pros. You will end up paying for private dances and drinks even if you don't really want to. You are not going to improve anything, you will just waste time and money. Plus, you might like it and get addicted to it, good way to because a sex addict.
It makes sense bro. I tend to enjoy pleasing women for no reason.

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a common misconception that because a man is tall and good looking then he is going to easily be able to meet then date lots of women, I wanna say, thanks to you for having the courage to ask for advice on this as I know there are plenty of guys in your situation... first thing is to understand that attractive does not mean attraction but being attractive can work to your advantage if you know how. Eye contact is a great sub-communication for building attraction the best way to improve is to do it and practice doing it. Moving forward, don't try and hold eye contact for to long just a couple of seconds longer then your use to make it a practice and instead of thinking about getting the girl to like you as the success, think about holding eye contact with women that you find attractive just for a couple of seconds longer than normal as success. Over time, you will become relaxed holding eye contact and it's when you become relaxed whilst holding eye contact that it will ignite attraction with the women that are already giving you attention. I would be keen to give you some advice on other areas feel free to DM me if you want some help

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, went clubbing last Friday and managed to socialize, grind a little, and got some instas. Feeling better now.

However, there's a situation I need help with. There was a hot girl who I approached as soon as I got in the club. The problem is she acted bitchy and rolled her eyes. I just smiled and moved to grab some drinks with my bros. I was pretty pissed at her attitude though.

Later on she kept looking my way, smiled at me, and was always moving closer to where I was going. Maybe she changed her mind when I was dancing with hot chicks or something.

Thing is, I got pretty pissed at her previous attitude, broke eye contact every time, and avoided her. Don't know if it's my incel instincts that caused this because I could have banged her that night.

I know I need to stop acting like a an autistic loser but any advice for me?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, went clubbing last Friday and managed to socialize, grind a little, and got some instas. Feeling better now.

However, there's a situation I need help with. There was a hot girl who I approached as soon as I got in the club. The problem is she acted bitchy and rolled her eyes. I just smiled and moved to grab some drinks with my bros. I was pretty pissed at her attitude though.

Later on she kept looking my way, smiled at me, and was always moving closer to where I was going. Maybe she changed her mind when I was dancing with hot chicks or something.

Thing is, I got pretty pissed at her previous attitude, broke eye contact every time, and avoided her. Don't know if it's my incel instincts that caused this because I could have banged her that night.

I know I need to stop acting like a an autistic loser but any advice for me?
She sensed weakness in you so is pushing your buttons and it's working

Women do it too weed out weak ass men

Just because you are 6ft whatever and good looking don't really mean a hell of a lot when it comes to the intricacies of attraction

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sensed weakness in you so is pushing your buttons and it's working

Women do it too weed out weak ass men

Just because you are 6ft whatever and good looking don't really mean a hell of a lot when it comes to the intricacies of attraction
Makes sense. How can I figure out how she sensed this though? I just smile and said hi at first so I don't understand how it made me look weak.

Also, why was she showing interest later on then?

Doesn't matter now though because she followed me on insta yesterday. Turns out she's a model and I'd like to bang her but I'm still mad at her. Think I'm gonna wait for her to dm me or something.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense. How can I figure out how she sensed this though? I just smile and said hi at first so I don't understand how it made me look weak.

Also, why was she showing interest later on then?

Doesn't matter now though because she followed me on insta yesterday. Turns out she's a model and I'd like to bang her but I'm still mad at her. Think I'm gonna wait for her to dm me or something.
Because they are better communicators than men they notice stuff we don't even think about

They like to play games they have nothing better to do for most women their sole purpose is finding the best male they can

I personally tend to avoid the instagram dance i can't really think of one time doing that stupid back n forth post liking has got me laid

If she really is a model she will have 100 simps a day filling the DM's offering her all sorts of traeasures in exchange for her attention

I prefer not to involve myself in such an environment