Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Handle a b!tch behavior from a friend ?! need help ASAP

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

i have a female friend since i'm 17 (today im 22)
past july we had an argument and didnt talk since then until 2 weeks ago.
she called me to apologize and to have some precision about my behavior in july.
long short story we agreed to forget that argument and start talking again.

last week we talked and planed to meet up today (for me it's wednesday) before i go to university (i'm living at X town and my university and her are in Y town.
so i called her yesterday.

convo time:

her: i'm sure you have something to ask (playfully)
me: yep also that. tomorrow i'll be at your hometown for class, so depend on when you're working.
her: i planed to work in the night.
me: listen, if your working the night, ill meet you in the morning before i'll go to class. if you're working the day, then we can meet after classe, and because i have something to do early in the morning in your town maybe i'll sleep over.
her: tell me its a joke, becase i'm not in a good mood already but i'm gonna get mad
me: no not at all
her: ok so you're inviting yourself to come over ?! it's lack of respect blah blah blah ... dont play with word .... you didnt ask about XYZ (i really did) blah blah blah
me: (i was loosing the lead, so i started to explain myself) no i wasnt ...... blah blah blah.
her: (after long dicussion when she asked me do i gonna come and i answered that it depend on her mood etc.)so i know you're not gonna come because i told you no about sleeping over
me: honestly i dont no anymore if i want too
her: ok bye
me: bye

after half an hour sent her a message saying: 'you dont realize that you're not the only chick i know there.
she answered: 'i have no doubt, anyway come tomorrow.

my question to you guys, what should i do ? go to see her ? send her a message saying something like 'i dont think so, after your reaction ... anyways i dont want to anymore !' ?
or just not calling, ignoring her etc. (i know she's have a big ego)

i must precise, she's just a friend, i dont want her as a GF or ONS or SF, the reason i'm asking that question is because i dont know if i should behave with a fiend like with a woman i want to fvck ?
the reason i'm loosing my leading with her is maybe because i know her since i was an AFC. i did some progress, but not enough though. it's hard to change with someone you know when you was another person.

thanks for those who read it.
need help ASAP to schedule my day :)

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her know what you think of her. Tell her that her behavior is disrespectful and you do not care to see her (Don't say it in a rude way). Plain and simple. You will give her the time of day when she decides to reciprocate positively rather than being catty.

If push comes to shove, then shove her out of your life because clearly she does not value your time.. So why should you value hers? Surround yourself with those of a positive mental attitude.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i can imagine the accurate answer

me: listen, i dont care to see you today we can have a good time, but your behavior yesterday was disrespectful.
her: WTF ?! you are wrong and i'm disrespectful ? you said that, you dont realize that, blah blah blah ....

it's inevitable ! :)

thx for the quick answer, alex !

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
THe proper answer is to go to town Y, and not meet her. If she bumps into you or calls, say hi tell you're in Y town and staying so and so. If she texts ignore.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
THe proper answer is to go to town Y, and not meet her. If she bumps into you or calls, say hi tell you're in Y town and staying so and so. If she texts ignore.
that's actually where the fight gonna start .... 'if she bump me or call'
im not affraid from her but i really dont want to have an argument, dont want negative energy and headache.

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up playa playa,

If you just want her as a friend then just be a friend to her. Simple. Judging by your convo with her I'd say you want to be more than friends. Maybe it's just me, but I noticed you reacting to her saying she didn't want to sleep over. Like you took offense from it. Not sure, just my interpretation. To me, it told her "Damn, I'm disappointed you don't want me to sleep over". That's not being a friend. That's being someone who wants to tap that to the next millenium.

My advice is to just meet up with her and be cool with her. Be her friend if that's what you really want and stop over thinking convos with her.

Good luck with the ladies and may you become a rock star with them.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey love,

she start the argument, i just wanted to know if it's ok or not that's it, but once she started to argument, i just got into it.

i told her i dont know if i wanna see her because of her mood not because she rejected me.

but i want her as a friend not more

thx bro.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's the situation:

called her to meet, fell in the voicemail.
1 hour later i got a message on facebook saying: 'we can't make it today, my phone is turned off and you'll not be able to join me.'

i think i'm gonna send her a message saying: 'ok, i wasnt care to meet today, but i wanted to let you know that i didnt appreciate your behavior yesterday' (alex's idea)

any better idea ?