How to get your girl to lose weight

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have the time rught now to be worrying about cooking her healthy meals, and convicing her to exercise and this and that. She is very stubborn and doesnt do what someone tells her anyway. Believe me ive tried to suggest taking walks and having healthy food many times. She gets annoyed if i make soemthin like say grilled chicken with broccoli and brown rice on the side.
Well, then you got two choices. Work through her stubbornness or kick her to the curb.

What kind of dude are u, r u saying a chick not caring about her body is a guys fault?
You accepted her porkiness with welcoming arms.

Now what i dont get with u is that u should be telling me to dump her based on what u have said about her, why dont u say that? Other guys told me that but u dont.
What?

you tell me its my fault my girl gains weight. Its my fault that my girl has no discipline to work out regularly and cut out the junk. Sure thats my fault.
I said "in part". She did something bad, you say "its ok baby" and she does it again! That's how she got here.

Yes she's a lazy pig, but you were ok with that until something terrible happened. ie: became grossly unattractive.

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what, you DJintraining don't even deserve our advice you mother****ing *****, you're waiting for us to tell you what you want to hear which is: "be her little slave while she gets fatter and fatter and never give a **** even when she needs you to carry her three feet because she's too lazy to walk" for ****s sake man, if you won't take our advice then i don't know why we tell you this perfectly good and reasonable stuff that you just reject and make excuses. i'm not even going to bother telling you to dump her fat ****ing ass in this post cause you'll just get mad and make an excuse as to why not. you are so ****ing determined to stay with this ***** cause you are afraid of being alone that you will ignore what we say so that you don't have to be a ****ing man for once and do something that will make your life better by literaly lifting a massive weight from it. so either take our advice or **** off and never come back.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCinTraining06, if you really believe I contradict myself so much to deserve a title, then post it.

Post my contradictions for everyone to clearly see.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
AFCinTraining06, if you really believe I contradict myself so much to deserve a title, then post it.

Post my contradictions for everyone to clearly see.

Whatever dude, she has a beautiful face and has a huge rack which i am a big fan of. Add to that the fact that I love her and am happy with her persoanilty wise, I can put up with some weight, i just wanted to ask for advice on how to get her to lose weight without insulting her too much. If u can't understand that then fine, but shes still a girl 9 out of 10 guys want to fvck. How this morphed to shes a cow who disrespects me is amazing. Yea i dont like that she is gainign weight cuz its 1. getting unnatractive 2. makes me wonder if shes unhappy or just lazy 3. makes me feel weird in public cuz she is significantly bigger than me, but i think its something that can change cuz this girl is crazy about me, and i think if i play it right i can get her to do whatver i want. Ive done it with other things. Im sure i can get her to lose 20 lbs and maintain it for the next decade or so. Im just tryign to figure out how. I say its getting gross yea but she still turns me on alot dont get me wrong this is not a cow.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pjtheman said:
you know what, you DJintraining don't even deserve our advice you mother****ing *****, you're waiting for us to tell you what you want to hear which is: "be her little slave while she gets fatter and fatter and never give a **** even when she needs you to carry her three feet because she's too lazy to walk" for ****s sake man, if you won't take our advice then i don't know why we tell you this perfectly good and reasonable stuff that you just reject and make excuses. i'm not even going to bother telling you to dump her fat ****ing ass in this post cause you'll just get mad and make an excuse as to why not. you are so ****ing determined to stay with this ***** cause you are afraid of being alone that you will ignore what we say so that you don't have to be a ****ing man for once and do something that will make your life better by literaly lifting a massive weight from it. so either take our advice or **** off and never come back.
I told her that shes comign with me to look at gyms tomorow night after work. She made an excuse, and i persisted and she is coming with me now. You dont know me, i aint resting till she starts making changes and if she doesnt im done with her cuz i dont wanna be with an obese woman in 10 years.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Well, then you got two choices. Work through her stubbornness or kick her to the curb.

You accepted her porkiness with welcoming arms.

What?

I said "in part". She did something bad, you say "its ok baby" and she does it again! That's how she got here.

Yes she's a lazy pig, but you were ok with that until something terrible happened. ie: became grossly unattractive.
This is what i mean by u contradicting yourself. Your saying its in part my fault, but yet shes a lazy pig. It cant go both ways, u say its part my fauly, but at the same time the way u talk about her its as if u dont think shes a girl worthy of dating. But then 2 seconds later u say that its my fault fo rnot doin this or that. So ur putitng her up on a pedestal and its all my fault that shes fat. You are bashing me for letting her become fat liek it s my fault. Woukldnt it make more sense for u to tell me to dump her cuz shes a fat lazy pig as u said. its a contradiction to me

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Your girl got too comfortable and complacent in your relationship and therefore isn't thinking about trying to look better.

Maybe if you had the DJ mindset and had chicks always flirting with you in front of her, the anxiety of prehaps losing you would make her want to hit the gym and watch what she eats.
RING! everything in a nutshell.

If you were a guy in demand, if you were a guy that girls wanted and any gf of yours was always under the threat of losing you, do you think she would have let herself go the way she has? NO!

She will only get fatter every week. I'd say enjoy her while she is still attractive to you but start thinking of kicking her to the curb in a few months.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
RING! everything in a nutshell.

If you were a guy in demand, if you were a guy that girls wanted and any gf of yours was always under the threat of losing you, do you think she would have let herself go the way she has? NO!

She will only get fatter every week. I'd say enjoy her while she is still attractive to you but start thinking of kicking her to the curb in a few months.
well we'll see how she responds as I keep bringing up the gym constantly. She'll prob lash out if I don't play it right, but then whatever shes the one who loses cuz shell be fat an noone else will want her either, assumign she keeps getting fat.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
This is what i mean by u contradicting yourself. Your saying its in part my fault, but yet shes a lazy pig. It cant go both ways, u say its part my fauly, but at the same time the way u talk about her its as if u dont think shes a girl worthy of dating. But then 2 seconds later u say that its my fault fo rnot doin this or that. So ur putitng her up on a pedestal and its all my fault that shes fat. You are bashing me for letting her become fat liek it s my fault. Woukldnt it make more sense for u to tell me to dump her cuz shes a fat lazy pig as u said. its a contradiction to me
I don't see a contradiction. She's lazy and you put up with it.

There is no pedestal. Not even close for a hog.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steviecruiser said:
Start blatantly checking out and galking at fit bodied girls in front of her. That will light a candle up under her ass real fast!
Actually THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE DONE! not just in his situation. What players do is they see a hot girl walk by they turn their head, not shy about it at all! They don't make a comment or anything just turn their heads to check out the girl passing by, for like 3 seconds or so not much then pretend like nothing happened. Just long enough for the girlfriend to notice and get her jealous juices going. :D

This is obviously the opposite of the nice guy/afc who gives their girlfriend his undivided attention and would never look at another girl passing by while with her. Checking other girls out is a good way to keep your girlfriend on her toes and give her the ever important "sense of loss." The less available you are to a girl the more they want you, and when it comes to girlfriends the more they think you can leave them any minute the more they want you and will work to try to keep you (ringinging OP).

It doesn't matter if your gf is the hottest woman alive or she loves you with everything, you never let your girlfriend comfortable thinking that

1. you wouldn't have other options besides her
2. YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HER!
3. you are not capable of kicking her to the curb in an instant

Those 3 from the list above apply to the type of men that are successful with women, the players, the jerks, the a**holes. You think a player would put up with their b|tch becoming miss piggy all of a sudden?

Women look to men for leadership and if you don't provide it for them they become lost. Leadership sometimes means discipline, not in the way of hitting a woman but discipline in the way of words and neggin them for their bulls*** and s*** tests and behavior. You think a player wouldn't have noticed the gf putting an extra couple pounds and negged the s*** outta her the minute he noticed that? that's what discipline is all about. Not putting up with her bad behavior but instead giving her some verbal discipline. Girls want this in a man, they love it and they crave it. It's what separates players from afcs.

So guys, please start checking out other girls more often! and do it while your gf is with you and let her notice it! the world is full of beautiful women thus making this one of the simplest tactics for giving your gf a sense of loss. It is healthy for your relationship, do it and do it often! ;)

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
thanks for posting the 10 subtle ways THAT A P***SY tells his girl that she is getting fat.

Wow what a bunch of bs. You expect our good friend here to spend his hard earned money to sign her up for yoga classes in secret? you want him to loosen up the screws on her chair so she falls on her big fat a**? what a bunch of sh**** this article is!

No wonder men are becoming sissys when they read stuff like this. This stuff is designed to keep men afc. Be a real man, stop her in her tracks, look her in the eye and say "we need to talk about your weight gain," is that too difficult to do?

I fear for the future of MANkind when I read stuff like that. No wonder women gravitate to jerks and a**holes, they are the only ones that haven't been yet pu$$yfied by stuff like this and won't put up with women bs.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
thanks for posting the 10 subtle ways THAT A P***SY tells his girl that she is getting fat.
Askmen.com is edited by women.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
I don't see a contradiction. She's lazy and you put up with it.

There is no pedestal. Not even close for a hog.
Well not anymore. Last night night was the first time i saw her in days cuz i work late during the week. So I said to her im gonna make dinner tonite and then maybe after we can go for take a look at some gyms or take a long walk somewhere. She was like yea well see. So she comes home and she really enjoyed my healthy dinner. So then im like so lets go take a walk or visit soem gyms and get some prices. But of course she has an excuse. She hurt her knee at work so she couldnt walk (a bruise apparently that i couldnt even see). I insist that we at least go to a gym or two by car then. Of coruse she starts with her usual (i'm tired i dont feel like doing that tonight i worked today. I had somnethin to do every day after work tontie i dont i wanna just relax.) So then she pours herself a glass of white wine from the fridge and i was like well that negates my healthy meal. And she gets all defensive and says so what why cant i have a glass of wine when i want. I explain to her that alcohol is one of the most weight gaining things there isand if your trying to lose your not gonna get very far. So she gets all mad and says thats right u think im fat thanks a88hole. I say to her whatever u wont even join a gym with me and were in our 20's, what are u gonna do in your 30's. She didnt drink her wine and was pissy at me for a lil while. I decided to go out and watch the game with my friend at the bar and left her home. She complains that she doesnt see me that much cuz of my job yet im home last night and she wants to just lay down like a blob drinking wine watching some reality show. I decided when she does that i am not gonna stay and hang out with her, im not rewarding this behavior anymore. She wants to outweight me by 30 lbs possibly even more, than shes not getting attention from me anymore till she does soemthing about it. I can only do so much on my own. I cant cook for her every night. the other night i was at work she told me she ate nachos bell grande for dinner. She keeps telling me shes trying to lose weight. Is that something a perosn who wants to lose weight eats for dinner? Nachos with beef and cheese. When u don't see your boyfriend for days cuz of work, wouldnt u want to do soemthing, or at the very least maybe have sex or soemthing. She doesnt wanan do anything. No walks, no sex, no nothing. She has rally bad habits of havoing to eat alot of junk and drink or else she will not have fun anywhere she goes. I wonder if its possible to get her out of these habits.

But watever i do alot more than u think alle gory

Last edited:

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not anymore. Last night night was the first time i saw her in days cuz i work late during the week. So I said to her im gonna make dinner tonite and then maybe after we can go for take a look at some gyms or take a long walk somewhere. She was like yea well see. So she comes home and she really enjoyed my healthy dinner. So then im like so lets go take a walk or visit soem gyms and get some prices. But of course she has an excuse. She hurt her knee at work so she couldnt walk (a bruise apparently that i couldnt even see). I insist that we at least go to a gym or two by car then. Of coruse she starts with her usual (i'm tired i dont feel like doing that tonight i worked today. I had somnethin to do every day after work tontie i dont i wanna just relax.) So then she pours herself a glass of white wine from the fridge and i was like well that negates my healthy meal. And she gets all defensive and says so what why cant i have a glass of wine when i want. I explain to her that alcohol is one of the most weight gaining things there isand if your trying to lose your not gonna get very far. So she gets all mad and says thats right u think im fat thanks a88hole. I say to her whatever u wont even join a gym with me and were in our 20's, what are u gonna do in your 30's. She didnt drink her wine and was pissy at me for a lil while. I decided to go out and watch the game with my friend at the bar and left her home. She complains that she doesnt see me that much cuz of my job yet im home last night and she wants to just lay down like a blob drinking wine watching some reality show. I decided when she does that i am not gonna stay and hang out with her, im not rewarding this behavior anymore. She wants to outweight me by 30 lbs possibly even more, than shes not getting attention from me anymore till she does soemthing about it. I can only do so much on my own. I cant cook for her every night. the other night i was at work she told me she ate nachos bell grande for dinner. She keeps telling me shes trying to lose weight. Is that something a perosn who wants to lose weight eats for dinner? Nachos with beef and cheese. When u don't see your boyfriend for days cuz of work, wouldnt u want to do soemthing, or at the very least maybe have sex or soemthing. She doesnt wanan do anything. No walks, no sex, no nothing. She has rally bad habits of havoing top at alot of junk and drink or else she will not have fun. I wonder if its possiblke to get her out of these habits.

and at last you begin to get it. If you really want her to get up and do something then if she ever says "you think i'm a fat ******* don't you?" or something to that effect then say yes

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pjtheman said:
Well not anymore. Last night night was the first time i saw her in days cuz i work late during the week. So I said to her im gonna make dinner tonite and then maybe after we can go for take a look at some gyms or take a long walk somewhere. She was like yea well see. So she comes home and she really enjoyed my healthy dinner. So then im like so lets go take a walk or visit soem gyms and get some prices. But of course she has an excuse. She hurt her knee at work so she couldnt walk (a bruise apparently that i couldnt even see). I insist that we at least go to a gym or two by car then. Of coruse she starts with her usual (i'm tired i dont feel like doing that tonight i worked today. I had somnethin to do every day after work tontie i dont i wanna just relax.) So then she pours herself a glass of white wine from the fridge and i was like well that negates my healthy meal. And she gets all defensive and says so what why cant i have a glass of wine when i want. I explain to her that alcohol is one of the most weight gaining things there isand if your trying to lose your not gonna get very far. So she gets all mad and says thats right u think im fat thanks a88hole. I say to her whatever u wont even join a gym with me and were in our 20's, what are u gonna do in your 30's. She didnt drink her wine and was pissy at me for a lil while. I decided to go out and watch the game with my friend at the bar and left her home. She complains that she doesnt see me that much cuz of my job yet im home last night and she wants to just lay down like a blob drinking wine watching some reality show. I decided when she does that i am not gonna stay and hang out with her, im not rewarding this behavior anymore. She wants to outweight me by 30 lbs possibly even more, than shes not getting attention from me anymore till she does soemthing about it. I can only do so much on my own. I cant cook for her every night. the other night i was at work she told me she ate nachos bell grande for dinner. She keeps telling me shes trying to lose weight. Is that something a perosn who wants to lose weight eats for dinner? Nachos with beef and cheese. When u don't see your boyfriend for days cuz of work, wouldnt u want to do soemthing, or at the very least maybe have sex or soemthing. She doesnt wanan do anything. No walks, no sex, no nothing. She has rally bad habits of havoing top at alot of junk and drink or else she will not have fun. I wonder if its possiblke to get her out of these habits.

and at last you begin to get it. If you really want her to get up and do something then if she ever says "you think i'm a fat ******* don't you?" or something to that effect then say yes

You what though, i don't think even that would work. I don't think she gets how weight is lost.
She doesnt think it has to involve workingn out apparently, she does little things like she has fat free yogurt occasionally for lunch or she'll by a low fat snack and she started doing this thing she read about where u have 2 teaspoons of honey before bed cuz its suposed to make u sleep better and u burn fat better while u sleep or something. I mean all that is great all the little things add up, but she doesn't move around. She thinks her 8 blocks to work and back in the afternoon is alot of exercise. I keep tryin to get thru to her on this without blatantly telling her to get off her fat a** and exercise.
Like am i wrong, when u have 25-30 lbs to take off dont u need to go to the extreme for a while to burn off alot, and then eventually u can maintain it with just a better lifestyle and those little things she does. I dunno maybe thats just me cuz i am a high energy type of person that never sits still, but i wish i can make her understand that. She doesnt seem to get the sacrifice part of working out. Yes its unpleasant sometimes, it may hurt, ur gonna be tired, and u gotta sacrifice tiume outta ur day. But would 3 times a week at the gym kill her? That's like hedonism to me, and she doesnt even want sex that often so what kind of hedonism is that lol. Theres gotta be some balance between work and fun right. You cant always eat delicious food, drink alot, and relax. That is not how life works, you eventually pay the price with fatness. I'm starting to question if she will ever change, liek r these habits that can be corrected or will it get worse. I know alot of people on here say it will only get worse. I may have to dump her eventuallybut im gonna see if she whips into shape.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Only after months of inactivity and not giving a sh*t. Chicks don't get disgustingly fat overnight.

DJinTraining06 said:
I may have to dump her eventuallybut im gonna see if she whips into shape.
Then you need to let her know that. There's no fire under her ass. She WON'T change without it.

You need to let her know that:

1. She's fat and no longer attractive to you.
2. She's not losing weight correctly. Show or tell her how.
3. Your attraction in her is almost at rock bottom, but you still like her because she reminds you of how she used to be. But now she's lazy and doesn't give a sh*t.
4. You want and need good sex. Its part of a relationship. No sex and intimacy = no relationship. This is how it works. Boyfriend and girlfriend aren't just titles, but actually how two people feel about each other. And right now, she doesn't feel like your girl anymore does she? She needs to know.
5. Despite all this, you're willing to give her a chance because you still think she can become that nice girl you felt things for once.

She needs to know these things because obviously she thinks you're going to stick around and wait forever which is why she's not changing.

You need to give her a reason to change back for the better.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ever DID get in shape and looked good again, she'd recognize her new opportunities ditch him for being oneitis'ed.

And then we'd have to put up with more threads from him, this time labeled "HELP, HOW DO I WIN MY EX BACK???"

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
If she ever DID get in shape and looked good again, she'd recognize her new opportunities ditch him for being oneitis'ed.

And then we'd have to put up with more threads from him, this time labeled "HELP, HOW DO I WIN MY EX BACK???"

I swear i would never do that, cuz she wouldnt be worth it in that case. That is something tho, me telling her blunt things bout her weight and me wanting her to lose poundage, is gonna build resentment in her aint it? So then shell get all hot and shell leave me cuz im a "jerk". Or maybe not i wonder.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Only after months of inactivity and not giving a sh*t. Chicks don't get disgustingly fat overnight.

Then you need to let her know that. There's no fire under her ass. She WON'T change without it.

You need to let her know that:

1. She's fat and no longer attractive to you.
2. She's not losing weight correctly. Show or tell her how.
3. Your attraction in her is almost at rock bottom, but you still like her because she reminds you of how she used to be. But now she's lazy and doesn't give a sh*t.
4. You want and need good sex. Its part of a relationship. No sex and intimacy = no relationship. This is how it works. Boyfriend and girlfriend aren't just titles, but actually how two people feel about each other. And right now, she doesn't feel like your girl anymore does she? She needs to know.
5. Despite all this, you're willing to give her a chance because you still think she can become that nice girl you felt things for once.

She needs to know these things because obviously she thinks you're going to stick around and wait forever which is why she's not changing.

You need to give her a reason to change back for the better.
Im gonna try i dont wanna give up on it i have 2 directions now 1. i convince her to lose weight 2. if she doesnt ill dump her. Ill give it maybe 4 or 5 months and if i see nothing change im done. Of course now that i decided on all this she hurt her knee and has to rest if for a few days, her dr. said. There goes her exercise. Then next week she goes to vegas for 4 days with 2 of her friends. Shell be eating junk, drinking like a fish, then having a late junk snack after drinking which shell def do on vacation. This sucks she gonna come back even fatter now. Tonight i decided after dinner i am refusing to go get drinks or go to an ice cream place. It's either gonna be see a movie, or watch a movie at home. Since now walking anywhere is out of the question. If she inists then too bad. And if she gets chocalte or popcorn in the theatre from now on im not gonna get anything and make her look like a pig i wont even have 1 of watever she is eating. After last nights argument bout her not wanting to get off her a88 and come to find a gym with me i decided to be distant with her. She called me today at her lunch break and i was answering in 1 word answers and being very indifferent to everythign she was saying. She texted back with some stupid question right after. I know how she is when shes worried, thats what she does so maybe i can scare her into loising weight. i seriously dont need her i am a good looking guy.