Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a girl with high interest to ditch her bf?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time poster here. What can I say, after a really tough ride last year, being ditched by my gf after 4 years and hitting rock bottom, I’ve bounced back in spectacular fashion. I spent some time reacquainting myself with the DJ mindset, hit the gym religiously and got myself in great shape, both physically and mentally.

I’m a reborn DJ, only more confident, less afraid of rejection and less afraid of what people think of me. At work, I’m the alpha male and everyone looks up to me; I’ve got ****y and funny and neg hitting down to perfection, use it on everyone and I have admirers as young as 18 up into their late 40s. I remember all those desperate AFC mails and texts I used to send…now I’m the one receiving them.

I strongly believe in keeping my options open, so I’m seeing 3 women at the moment. One is just a booty call, the others I see every week or two and we date. However, there’s one girl who I want more than the others. We’ve been working together for over a year and we clicked instantly. She’s the sort of cool girl who could be a best friend and lover in one, very sexual and also really good company. A few months ago she started emailing me out of the blue, saying she’d like to get to know me better and asking about me and my interests. From there we started texting and calling each other regularly.

Being wise to the DJ ways, I made sure I never slipped into the friendzone, laying on the flirting and even escalating to phone sex a few times. A number of times she’s got really hot for me and tells me she hopes it’ll be for real “some day”. I suggested there and then or told her to name a time and place, but she always says she’ll get back to me. We’ve discussed different fantasy scenarios of living on a boat together, going around the world and lots of other things…all quite funny and lighthearted, but it makes for uplifting conversation and she seems treasure them. I neg hit her a lot and she gives it back, and we’re always having fun in each other’s company. More recently I got her to admit I’m special to her.

The big catch here is that she has a long term boyfriend and she won’t leave him. I’ve asked her out twice and both times she accepted, but then backed out saying she’s not ready to leave her bf. I backed right off and went cool with her, and in true female fashion, she started chasing me, pushing me at work and trying to get my attention, then texting and calling every day (leading to more phone sex). Eventually she told me she’s scared if things don’t work out between us she’ll lose everything and end up alone. I told her to get back to me when she’s ready to stop playing it safe.

I know that backing off will lead her to chase me again and build her interest, but no doubt we’ll just end up going in circles again. I do wonder though if it’s all a bit of a Twilight type fantasy in her head and she’s just not interested in making it reality.

Yes, I confess I do have a bit of the old oneitis for her, but beyond that I really want to learn how to deal with girls with bfs. I’ve been in this situation too many times before and I usually blow it. I get the initial interest, escalate it to the point where they have emotional and sexual feelings for me but the bf always holds them back. One exception is my ex, but it took 2 months of hanging around as “friends” before she left her bf for me. I’m confident I can get this chick to do the same if she’d come out with me. I thought about asking her to meet just as friends, but I worry that might lead me into the friendzone.

Does anyone have any good advice on dealing with girls and their boyfriends (or with feelings for their exes)? Is there anything I can do or is it just a case of waiting it out or moving on?

Cheers!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's important for things to get physical. And fast.

Otherwise it's just a girl playing make-believe.

What I wonder about you is - what do you want from this girl? She sounds like a branch-swinger, whose life completely rises or falls with her romantic relationships. You may want to bang this girl, but it'd be foolish to try to build a relationship with a person like this. If things don't work out with you "She'll lose everything and end up alone"?? Even for a female, that's a weak...WEAK state of mind.

But back to my main point. It's simply a matter of isolation and escalation. You need to take her out of the realm of fantasizing and into the world of actually being in your bed, as your sexual object. Girls are gonna be wishy-washy about this stuff until they're in it. But once she's banging you, she'll rationalize it and make it right within her own mind.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting too sexual on the phone, or chat, or text messaging will blow it for you.

We want to stimulate imagination, not feed, right? The b!tch is just enjoying the boyfriend's ****, while getting some extra emotional fun on the side.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. Good points.

I guess I do want a relationship with her as she's really great company and such a cool chick. The boyfriend she's with is only the 2nd guy she's been with, so guess she's not experienced with seeing many guys and I understand her wanting to play safe.

I think the fantasies have worked well in raising her interest, but I think you're right that this make believe sh!t has to stop.

Should I tell her outright it's all or nothing or should I just withdraw my attention until she's willing to take the next step?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Thanks for the input guys. Good points.

I guess I do want a relationship with her as she's really great company and such a cool chick. The boyfriend she's with is only the 2nd guy she's been with, so guess she's not experienced with seeing many guys and I understand her wanting to play safe.

I think the fantasies have worked well in raising her interest, but I think you're right that this make believe sh!t has to stop.

Should I tell her outright it's all or nothing or should I just withdraw my attention until she's willing to take the next step?
Take the next step as in "dump her man and be your girlfriend"?

I don't care how inexperienced she is, you're only trying to justify her questionable behavior because it benefits you. She's cheating on her man, she's needy, and she's trying to swing from one relationship and have you as a landing place. It's a sign of emotional and mental weakness on her part.

And to top it off, before she's even started dating you, you're qualifying her as relationship material? She sounds like everything I try to avoid in dating.

1. She's clingy (needs to know that you'll be there for her once she leaves her current man)

2. She's of low character (doesn't have the guts to leave her man, so she cheats on him until she's sure)

Hey, I'm all for banging girls and having a good time, but you're trying to turn a ho into a housewife. That's just desperation on your part.

I wouldn't trust a girl who doesn't have the strength to handle being single. And I damn sure wouldn't promise a relationship to a woman I haven't even banged yet.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hasn't actually cheated on him and that's the problem I'm having. I just want her to meet with me and let me show her that I'm more fun and exciting than her bf. I'm not saying it will definitely end up as a relationship, but until we try, we'll never know.

I think most girls are like that and a lot of girls can't handle being single. Even a lot of guys are like that and would sooner cling to something comfortable and predictable.

Personally, I don't see it as desperation going for the girl I want.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
She hasn't actually cheated on him and that's the problem I'm having.
Of course she hasn't and probably never will WITH YOU!

I have to disagree with most of the advice given before me.

Don't you see what's going on here are you that naive? It's a common game they play when females with a boyfriend flirt with other guys FOR ATTENTION. Unless you are having sex with her she is using you for nothing more than an ego boost/orbiter.

If you do a search on this forum you will see that you are not the first you are just one of many that get stuck in traps like this. I have yet to see a situation like this where the hero ends up winning and she leaves her boyfriend.

You need to face the facts that you allowed yourself to be played with and are being strung along like a little puppet by this girl.

Her type are the definition of a female player. She knows all the right things to say to keep you wanting her and giving you small glimpses of hope of you two ever being together, but she still goes home to her bf and *** the hell out of him and not you.

Even though you claim to have a dj mindset now you are still nothing more than a nice guy she is playing with. Women like this are known for playing mind games with more than one guy don't be surprised if you aren't the only one. The only guys that can keep a woman like this are a**holes because they know how to treat them to command respect.

I hope you stop putting up with this bs and delete her from your life. When you could be focusing on other girls you have your mind on one that is just playing games with you.

Like I said earlier do a search on this forum or on the net for cases like this. You are just another nice guy that is getting played by a girl with a bf these type of girls prey on nice guys to boost their egos. Next thing you know when you really push the issue with her she will end up giving you the friend card but still say stuff to you like "she loves you" and "wants to be with you" and all these mind game traps.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, there's every chance you are right that it's all about the attention, but:

a. I am the only guy at work she does this with.
b. This is how my ex behaved before we got together.
c. She has asked a few of her friends for advice about me.

I've also gone this same route with many other women who don't have boyfriends and we've got it on.

I used to visit this site a lot, but I always found that when guys asked for advice they'd get a whole heap of cynicism instead:

"you've got no chance, run away"
"she's a b!tch/ho/aw, don't even bother"
"you're a loser/you're a nice guy/you're a chump, don't bother"

Really, I just wanted to know if anyone had advice on stealing a girl from her boyfriend, but so far nobody has offered any experience of doing that.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I used to visit this site a lot, but I always found that when guys asked for advice they'd get a whole heap of cynicism instead:

"you've got no chance, run away"
"she's a b!tch/ho/aw, don't even bother"
"you're a loser/you're a nice guy/you're a chump, don't bother"

Really, I just wanted to know if anyone had advice on stealing a girl from her boyfriend, but so far nobody has offered any experience of doing that.

I've done it. I just disagree with your reasons for doing it (i.e., attempting to start a real relationship).

Stealing her from her boyfriend, as I said in my original response, is about getting out of the realm of phone sex and texting and getting her into REALITY.

You and her go out for drinks after work. And obviously the rest involves you making out with her and getting her to your place. Frankly, it's not much different than any other situation. Once something sexual happens, I can guarantee you that she'll start swaying in your direction.

And sorry if the cynicism bothers you, but I can tell that you're trying to forge some sort of relationship with this broad. And my goal through the "cynicism" to bring you back to reality, where you stop looking at her as a "cool chick" and realize that she's a branch-swinger. Bored with one man, but too afraid to leave until she has the next one.

As I said, if your goal is sex, then I'll be the first to tell you to advance. You're trying to form an emotional connection. I can see it. And with girls like this, the way you describe her refusal to commit to you because she'll "lose everything and end up alone"....girls like that are weak and needy. If you want to have a girl just for the sake of having a girl, then fine. But this chick is not quality. If she were quality, she'd have the mental capacity to accept that she may end up single.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I think you should think about this -she is "cool" and "good company" mostly because she has a committment from her b/f and she is is an LTR. That frees her to scout around for some casual flirting as frosting on an established cake.
Jariel you are the frosting. Her LTR with the b/f is the cake.

Even if you somehow managed to install yourself as his replacement, you can wager that after your initial appeal as her new b/f wore off she would be flirting with some other guy out there just like she is doing with you.

Pursuing this girl is a fool's errand.
Her current behavior with you is telling you how she operates.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, she's getting emotionally stimulated by you over the phone and getting her boyfriend's dik in real life!

Judge nismo says you need to get physical with this girl, and you should have been doing this from the get go! f283000 beat me to the punch when he said this woman is using you as an orbiter and her boyfriend landed on her planet and in her crater. You just need to move on.

Case closed.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, confession time. The truth is I've actually been with this girl for 3 months and what I wrote above is a typical example of a newbie post and also the steps that led to us getting it on.

I've not used Sosuave for some time and I just wanted to see what kind of advice is being given out on here these days.

I have to say, it's very disheartening to see such a defeatist and negative attitude in the replies I received. This is supposed to be a forum for seduction, self development and positivity, so answers such as the ones above are not good for anyone. I'm not ripping into anyone who replied here, I'm just suggesting that you need a more positive attitude and more confidence in your seduction skills. The sad thing is, I didn't receive any actual practical advice here and literally no seduction advice whatsoever.

So, if there's anyone reading this post who wants to know how I got a girl (not the first) to leave her LTR for me, the answer is simply patience. I am realistic enough to know that a girl won't just turn off her feelings for her bf, even if she's met someone more witty, good looking or charismatic. It takes time. While I was seeing other women, I knew that I wanted to be with this girl and I decided to apply the things I've learned and the wisdom of my own experience into getting her.

I gave her attention and withdrew it, I built fantasy scenarios in her mind and made her association with me a positive one. One day I'd keep neg hitting her, pull her hair as I walked past, then the next I'd talk to her on a more mature level, showing interest in her life. Then I'd withdraw for a while. We texted and called and I escalated to the point of phone sex. Every time I sensed hesitation, I backed off until she made the next move.

I asked her out, she accepted, then backed out saying she was scared to leave her bf. I immediately backed off and cut all flirting and attention. She came chasing me again and suggested we go out for that drink I'd mentioned. I held back, suggesting she should try and work things out with her bf. She didn't like that and told me it was over between them (she lied).

The longer I did this, the more tension built between us, the more she chased me and it was clear she was thinking about me more than her steady/reliable/predictable boyfriend.

In the end I realised I'd made a mistake by giving her an ultimatum "leave your bf and get with me" basically. So when I asked her out again I told her I don't care if she's still with her bf or not, we should just go out and have fun. And we did. She finished with her BF and I stopped seeing other women.

Of course, I continue to maintain the tension between us and I'll still withdraw from time to time, take a day before replying to a text, reschedule a date etc. So far so good.

There's this big misconception among some pua's that you must rush everything and if you wait, you fail. Perhaps that's just a way of overcoming fear and hesitation, but in my experience, long term game is so much more powerful. In fact, most seduction mistakes are caused by impatience. Guys come on too strong too soon, say things they didn't think through and make irreversible mistakes because they feel like everything has to happen quickly.

So, contrary to the above advice, it is possible to get with the girl you want, even if she's in a relationship. You just have to know what to do and take your time.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, mate, I love it.

When I first started reading this thread I started to reply, then decided not to because for lack of better reasons I didn't want to spend that much time typing.

But yes, this is one of the few places I disagreed with most of the other posters on. Probably the only time I can ever remember not agreeing with something Iceberg wrote, for example.

My first two girlfriends were in relationships before me, and broke up with their boyfriends to date me instead. I'm 99% sure neither cheated on me (we spent too much time together for that to even be possible) and everything worked out pretty much for the best. I had no regrets and would do it again in a heartbeat. The very best girls are often already in relationships, because why wouldn't they be? They can choose any guy they want a lot of the time.

Patience is very much the correct answer, because it takes time to prove to her in your mind that you are the best choice. You can't do that over a few days or probably even weeks - especially if the girl in question is legitimately worth it.

I have very much the DJ mindset I think, that I think any girl would be lucky to be with me. So surely if I displayed all my qualities to a girl, even if she had a boyfriend but realised I was the better choice - how can I hold it against her if she makes the correct decision to scrap her guy and date me instead? Its the logical choice, as far as I can see.

I just regret not having posted before you wrote that. Never mind. Glad to hear it went well all the same.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Hi guys, long time poster here. What can I say, after a really tough ride last year, being ditched by my gf after 4 years and hitting rock bottom, I’ve bounced back in spectacular fashion. I spent some time reacquainting myself with the DJ mindset, hit the gym religiously and got myself in great shape, both physically and mentally.

I’m a reborn DJ, only more confident, less afraid of rejection and less afraid of what people think of me. At work, I’m the alpha male and everyone looks up to me; I’ve got ****y and funny and neg hitting down to perfection, use it on everyone and I have admirers as young as 18 up into their late 40s. I remember all those desperate AFC mails and texts I used to send…now I’m the one receiving them.
You've been here for six years. You're 33 years old. During your time here you even wrote threads to give out advice. Something isn't right if you claim to be a DJ and need to ask for help. You should already know how to solve your own problems by now. Sometimes your DJ mindset isn't as strong as you think it is. No matter what kind adversary you face, your confidence would not break if it based on a strong foundation.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i pity you, jariel. (actually i don't to be truthful)

Stop being filled with so much vanity, you didn't seduce her...SHE'S THE ONE THAT SEDUCED YOU from the very beginning and she's gonna do the same to the next guy she finds interesting once she's done with you. I see guys like you all the time who think they are special just because they stole somebody else's girlfriend but simply are blinded by their pride and can't see the truth that she's merely using you and will discard you once another exciting guy comes along to seduce. At least if you are gonna play the game, you gotta learn to play it right.

Iceberg & Jophil28 are right on this: Never turn a ho into a housewife.

Last edited:

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Jariel, how long will it be before you start questioning a lowered IL and relating that to another man doing what you did a few months ago???

VERY rare do I see an affair turn into a successful LTR. VERY... VERY RARE.

It's been 3 months. Get back to us in a year and hopefully your case is more of the exception than the general rule. I'm a firm believer that if she did it to him, it's only a matter of time before she'll do it to you.

You know full well that you are still in the honeymoon stages of your relationship and that right now everything is beautiful, pink, and flowery, but will you be able to maintain it that way?

I certainly hope so.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Ok, confession time. The truth is I've actually been with this girl for 3 months and what I wrote above is a typical example of a newbie post and also the steps that led to us getting it on.

You wrote ALL OF THAT as a test for strangers on the internet?

Holy hell, buddy. Hobbies.

S**t like that is why I have 950 posts over 8 years.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High interest level? Hahaha. Last time a girl had a high interest over me I made out with her in my car later to find out that she has a boyfriend of 3 years.

You are talking to this girl too much, which is alright if she was your girl.

It's simple. Ask her to come out with you to get some starbucks. Make her laugh and make her feel good around you. Look at her beautiful eyes like you really want to eat her p*ssy later. Girls love it when they know you wanna f*ck them without you saying a single word.

What always work for me which isn't really my tactics or anything like that is I grab the girl when we're in my car and just hugs her for a while. I swear girls go crazy everytime I do that.

I just go, "hey come here" while smiling. And they're like "why? Blah blah blah". And I just laugh and smile at them and playfully pull them towards me. I start smelling their hair telling her she smells good and they'd tell me I'm weird. Then they'd relax on my chest and sooner or later surprise! surprise! Wet p*ssy!

It's not a technique at all. It's exactly what happens when you put a real man next to a beautiful girl. I just can't help myself.

I don't care what everyone else says. She talks to you a lot that means she likes you. I just cannot think of a girl who talks to me all the time who isn't obsessed about me.

Hey man, listen up. You're a man. You take what you want and you do what you want. You only got one life dude. Imagine this girl bent over on your bed, head down, as$ up, p*ssy dripping wet.

Tsk tsk tsk. She's just waiting for you to f*ck the living sh*t outta her and you don't even know it...