Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to fvck a virgin with her consent?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've had sex with two virgins and one that I suspected to be one, plus two women with vaginismus. Sex is rarely good with first timers and especially with trauma victims. Abuse victims shouldn't be coerced or persuaded, so the whole idea of 'not too much force' really gets my hackles up.
And your d!ck will likely look like it's been through a cheese grater after they give you a BJ to the point you might not even want to have sex because it will be raw and hurt so much.

Teeth scraping is real...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'm more than well aware that first-time sex with a virgin is only terrible and more than terrible, and that it's gonna take a long time for her to master the art of BJs in order not to rub her teeth on my d!ck and make it bleed.

BUT, who gives a fvck? I don't. Because at the end of the day, she's a virgin. And one should not expect sexual satisfaction having sexual intimacy with a virgin.

The prospect of seeing a brand new 100% un-used, unpacked pvssy with sealed hymen still excites me like crazy.

By the way, last time we met (last friday night), I managed to grab and svck her nipples for one hour straight.

Seriously, I ate and svck and smelled and buried my face into her pair of boobs as if I was on death row and her boobs were my last meal. I enjoy every single milisecond of it. I mean, that's the body of a virgin after all. I've never experienced that kind of freshness and pureness before with such a young chick.

The progress is slow (all my past and present plates have been fvcked at the second or third date at the latest), but I understand the uniqueness of my circumstance (she's a virgin with trauma after all), that's why I'm patient.

Next time we meet (this weekend), I'll eat her pvssy. The chance for actual penetration is slimmer than 0,1%, but eating her pvssy out (and make her cvm from that) is within reach.

Sooner or later, I'll penetrate deep into that pvssy, but for now, I'm enjoying my time with her everytime we hang out, have food, and do stuff together.

And yes, she still cried like a baby when I was done svcking her nipples, but we were happily going out to have dinner and see her long-waited movie at the cinema afterwards, so I guess so far so good. Sooner or later, she's gonna be fvcked, and I'd rather be her first guy.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as an aside, I’ve never understood the immense attraction of virginity. Sure I like younger fertile women like all guys do.

the fact she’s a virgin is just a bit pedo. We all have our things, I’d actually rather a chick who could get down without all the hastle.
I suppose there would be a kind of ego boost from it, like I went where no man went before. I’d much rather a hot chick who’d had it than an average chick who hadn’t. I like a girl who at least knows the routine. I wouldn’t get a kick out of teaching her it would just ruin the moment. Plus the blood and guts.

no hate on the (probably majority) of guys who find it a huge deal.

I know they say for marriage it’s better but I did sleep with a load of 30 something women who married their husbands young and either got divorced and went crazy, or simply laid me in a holiday resort while on a girls holiday.

They will always have in their mind “one man” and it’s a reason in itself to cheat.

As an analogy, I’ve know men my age try drugs like bones and get hooked and spaff away their fortunes on it. I did all that in my 20s and I’m bored of it. There is zero chance of me becoming a hard drug addict as I’ve tried near enough everything and seen the bad side. In the same way a girl who’s slept with a few guys and then marries can always have some mememories and sampling the tapestry of life and not feel left out.

sorry to derail your thread OP just waffling.

To your situation. If you just plan to hit and quit this girl I would advise against. It will be really hard on her. If you plan to stay be prepared for a sterile sex life.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To your situation. If you just plan to hit and quit this girl I would advise against. It will be really hard on her. If you plan to stay be prepared for a sterile sex life.
I plan to date this girl at least > 2 years, which means longterm. In terms of looks, I think she's a solid 7.5/10 with makeup and 6.5 w/o it. Thanks bro!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan to date this girl at least > 2 years, which means longterm. In terms of looks, I think she's a solid 7.5/10 with makeup and 6.5 w/o it. Thanks bro!
Nice one. Hopefully you can awaken something in her.

Glad to hear that. It’s not like I’m against hitting and quitting but someone like that is traumatised. Good job she met you tbh

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one. Hopefully you can awaken something in her.

Glad to hear that. It’s not like I’m against hitting and quitting but someone like that is traumatised. Good job she met you tbh
Had she been a normal chick, 100% I would have treated her as a plate, which means spinning with no strings attached.

But since she's a traumatised virgin, I decided to date her longterm in an official LTR. She deserves it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had she been a normal chick, 100% I would have treated her as a plate, which means spinning with no strings attached.

But since she's a traumatised virgin, I decided to date her longterm in an official LTR. She deserves it.
Big mistake.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big mistake.
Unintelligent people don't learn from their mistakes.
Intelligent people learn from their mistakes.
Wise people learn from other people's mistakes.

Some people have to walk themselves into the wall to believe the wall is real.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha people like OP are a direct next ladder step to threads like, where have all the good girls gone, why are there only bitter damaged women on the dating market.

However, it takes two to tango, so ultimately I can only respect OP and wish him luck in his goal.

Don't hate the player, hate the game right.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha people like OP are a direct next ladder step to threads like, where have all the good girls gone, why are there only bitter damaged women on the dating market.

However, it takes two to tango, so ultimately I can only respect OP and wish him luck in his goal.

Don't hate the player, hate the game right.
I don't like your sh!tty attitude. You wanna say something to my face? Spill it out. Be direct. You're speaking like a pvssy, b!tch.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like your sh!tty attitude. You wanna say something to my face? Spill it out. Be direct. You're speaking like a pvssy, b!tch.
Lol, and that's how to checkmate someone in a few sentences ladies and gentleman, enjoy.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
He said he respects you and wished you luck. I guess Im missing something.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said he respects you and wished you luck. I guess Im missing something.
I don't know. You tell me. Since English's not my mother tongue, I saw him implying something about my next topics are gonna be me asking where are all the good girls gone? Or am I missing something also?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

that’s not a good reason mate. Not trying to jump down your throat but you shouldn’t stay with a woken 2 years because of her, if you want her as a plate then you might not like her enough and you’re doing this through duty. Or are you saying you’ll just plate her but keep seeing her.

perhaps you’re into the virginity thing and you’re moving mountains mentally to justify getting into her panties?

You are probably gonna feel different with post nut clarity.

Either way just be nice about it. She is an adult and provided you don’t lie to her about committing and then bail, you don’t have to be tied in. I just think a hit it and quit it would be cruel but that’s clearly not what your intention is.

good luck

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way just be nice about it. She is an adult and provided you don’t lie to her about committing and then bail, you don’t have to be tied in. I just think a hit it and quit it would be cruel but that’s clearly not what your intention is.

good luck
Thank you for the good luck, mate. I've made a choice to date this girl longterm for these following reasons:

- her looks
- her personality (quite submissive, not aggressive, not demanding, not materialistic.... YET at least)
- her virginity

I'm taking full ownership for this decision, and there's no way I'm gonna do pump-and-dump her in the short term future.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with some virgins in my life. And the fantasy is always better than reality. It fills our ego, but it doesnt last too long. Its only that... An ego fantasy.

She needs help with her trauma. So you should advice her to talk to a good therapist to help solve that.

I would suggest you to not be her first guy, but she will probably do that in some point with other guy if its not you.

There was one virgin girl I've met when she was 18. We had sex at our first date. She became obsessed with me for years. Chasing me, appearing at my house's door.

The second one, we had sex at first time we met. She fell in love, I didnt want any relationship and she hate me.

My first girlfriend was virgin too. And she was my first. We had 7 months relationship. We broke up, and that one was a normal break up.

Im not saying I created a trauma for those women. They did it because they knew my family and the status and money we had. They were angry because I didnt marry them and shared my resources/status.

So manipulating her or not to get what you want, just be careful to not get involved with a woman that can make your life a hell. If she already have a trauma, be careful.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with some virgins in my life. And the fantasy is always better than reality. It fills our ego, but it doesnt last too long. Its only that... An ego fantasy.

She needs help with her trauma. So you should advice her to talk to a good therapist to help solve that.

I would suggest you to not be her first guy, but she will probably do that in some point with other guy if its not you.

There was one virgin girl I've met when she was 18. We had sex at our first date. She became obsessed with me for years. Chasing me, appearing at my house's door.

The second one, we had sex at first time we met. She fell in love, I didnt want any relationship and she hate me.

My first girlfriend was virgin too. And she was my first. We had 7 months relationship. We broke up, and that one was a normal break up.

Im not saying I created a trauma for those women. They did it because they knew my family and the status and money we had. They were angry because I didnt marry them and shared my resources/status.

So manipulating her or not to get what you want, just be careful to not get involved with a woman that can make your life a hell. If she already have a trauma, be careful.
90% of contributors to this thread have mentioned therapy. As someone who's taking psychology class, I agree. I'll guide her through this, and accompany her to any therapy she needs. Thank you mate!

(Not saying I'm a role model or anything (of course I'm not in a million years), but I know what to do and what not to do in order to not be an azzhole to girls I'm dating, as well as to protect myself)