Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to deal with sheltered chick

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a friend of the family, her and her mom stayed with my parents this past weekend, i was visiting too for the memorial weekend. so, we had a few drinks, were making out in my bed when her mom came down and "caught us" and said it was time for her to go to bed. she's 22 years old, wtf?

anyway, she said i'm only the 2nd guy she's ever kissed. she was all into me that night but the next morning i get the cold shoulder. she kept asking "what do you want out of this?" i was noncommital.

now she's being silent. i want to see her again. how do i talk to her? why is she being so quiet?

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a good girl. I would not try to screw her unless you actually care about her. You could hurt her badly, and I think that is what she is trying to protect against now.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a good girl. i didn't try to have sex with her then and i wouldn't now unless we started getting serious.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u should have pulled it out, and told mama to join her daughter for a 3-way. stupid! LOL