How to deal with girl whos been played by guys too many times?

Fighter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this new girl just recently came to my school, and i asked her to hang out and come with me to this party. In the beginning she was acting distant and kind of acting like a bish, but i later found out she just recently broke up with her ex and she has dealt with many players in the past. She told me shes tired of "bad boys" and she was scared that i would take advantage of her since she didn't really know me. Anyways throughout that night she got extremely wasted to the point where she could barely walk. I realized she was extremely drunk so i drove her home and helped her get to her house without doing anything. Thing is, I pretty much have the "player" attitude where i dont really give a chit and I talk to a lot of girls without committing. Should i change my approach with this girl and try to be "nicer", or will the same attitude ive been having still work? Keep in mind I realize the girl isnt girlfriend material but im aiming for a fk buddy kinda thing. Im graduating high school in 3 months so not really looking for anything serious.

Cliffs:
Party girl has been heartbroken and is wary of players taking advantage of her
She got drunk, I took care of her and didn't take advantage
Should i change my player/badboy type attitude in order to get her interested or keep same attitude?

mudko3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be yourself! dont play her , dont be too nice and dont stay in the FZ!

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do STOP being the knight I shining armor. By this I mean dont act like your trying to rescue her from all the players. This will turn you into an emotional tampon where she just uses you as an outlet to b*tch about all he guys who play her. What you need to do is act like the players she says she hates. Girls say they hate players even tho secretly they love the alpha personalities players posses. They just say they hate them so they don't look like sl*t. DO NOT try to get in a relationship with this girl. She gives all the signs of being emotionally unstable. She should only be a f buddy.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AH909 is right! Don't try to 'save' this girl, its a bit weird that you say you have the 'player' attitude and you just want to have this girl as your f*ck buddy yet you are trying to weasel your way into her pants. Give her that D, don't worry about the 'hardships' she is facing.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she says that she's tired of players it means that she tends to fall for players. Being a nice guy will just get you in the LJBF bin with these sort of girls.

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she says that she's tired of players it means that she tends to fall for players.
This. Chicks who say they are tired of games are game players. Chicks who say they are tired of drama are magnets to the stuff. You get the idea.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably got drunk to give herself an excuse to get it on. Missed your shot, but good decision to be a moral person. Kiss her, but expect some drama- girls who talk like that and drink too much are unstable ones.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you end up playing her just to get with her after all that, I'd say you're an ******* since you know she's not looking for that.

Just be honest with her about what you're looking for. If you tell her you're just looking to hook up and she acknowledges that and hooks up with you, than good job. But do not pretend to be the nice guy so she likes you just so you can get it in. There are plenty of other girls you should be able to game (if you can actually game) who are up for that without deceiving a girl.

Nobody deserves to be lead on with false hopes and intentions. You wouldn't like a girl feeding you nonsense and then hanging you out to dry once she's done with you, so don't do it to her.

Be an *******, but don't pretend you're not an ******* just to get some.