Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with ****blockers?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sure go find an other chick as if you were at the supermarket and your pizza brand is over so u pick an other one.

I know some situations are sh.itty and we want to solve them but some time its not so easy.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had this happen, but if something like this was brewing, i'd pray that my energy level is high. The key is to sort of take over the conversation, and get them talking to you instead. If it becomes obvious to the women that the dude is only there to talk to them, that actually hurts their chances. Likewise when I approach groups, I go strait to the MM and talk to everyone I am not interested in. Sometimes indifference, but with the right charisma, you can get them buying your drinks and even trying to help you get w/ the target.

If the aforementioned situation happened to me, and I wasn't making on the women, than I would attempt to bring the energy level of the conversation to my level. The dude getting blown out here is orbiting his chick and has zero desire to socialize. Many times I have been the guy who approaches and (without even knowing it), steals the interest of the chick that is the target of another dude who is simply orbiting. Thus the best advice to glean from this experience is: Do not orbit, have a high energy level, and engage strangers to show you are social.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if some dude like that approaches you and your girlfriend. What should be your first move?

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Strelok said:
yeah sure go find an other chick as if you were at the supermarket and your pizza brand is over so u pick an other one.
Uh did you watch the video, dude WAS IN A SUPERMARKET. Women are abundant, with near a thousand posts I figure you would be able to recognize this.

But in all seriousness, if that chick was his girlfriend when dude walks up, interrupts conversation and asks to introduce himself just laugh at him like he's a joke. I would have leaned into her ear and said he wants to introduce himself to you but I am not going to let him, maybe rest my hand on her waist and I box out the other guy by showing him my back. Then just act like he is not there.

After this any action he makes just puts him in a weaker position because he is either yelling around you or interrupting again, meaning he looks desperate and rude. If you are as close as you should be at this point to your girl she will most likely be put off as well.

She should be following your lead so if you deny this dude she probably will too.

But that is just my opinion.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Uh did you watch the video, dude WAS IN A SUPERMARKET. Women are abundant, with near a thousand posts I figure you would be able to recognize this.

But in all seriousness, if that chick was his girlfriend when dude walks up, interrupts conversation and asks to introduce himself just laugh at him like he's a joke. I would have leaned into her ear and said he wants to introduce himself to you but I am not going to let him, maybe rest my hand on her waist and I box out the other guy by showing him my back. Then just act like he is not there.

After this any action he makes just puts him in a weaker position because he is either yelling around you or interrupting again, meaning he looks desperate and rude. If you are as close as you should be at this point to your girl she will most likely be put off as well.

She should be following your lead so if you deny this dude she probably will too.

But that is just my opinion.
Good idea

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she gives a crap about you, she won't pay much attention to him anyway. If she goes away with him, she will probably not be yours for the long term anyway. The guy just learned what his woman is like. Next...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm curious, I had 2 ideas here since that never happenend to me, the first one would be to say to him like "look dude, i'm not gay, so good luck", and make a small joke like the gays sure are getting bold to her. or just cut him saying after he says sorry to interrupt and can I introduce myself, would say you sure a rude huh? take the girl and go away.

you guys think that would do ok?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
None of that stuff.

Walk away and whisper "Hope you like my sloppy 2nd's guy" ;)

She'll follow if she likes you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one day when we were engaged i was coming back from the bathroom and sat there and watched a dude cold approach my fiancee/now wife. i just sat there. then when she was done with him i pulled him aside and gave him pointers. i mean not how to **** my wife but just in general

we are all fighting the good fight.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Never had this happen, but if something like this was brewing, i'd pray that my energy level is high. The key is to sort of take over the conversation, and get them talking to you instead. If it becomes obvious to the women that the dude is only there to talk to them, that actually hurts their chances. Likewise when I approach groups, I go strait to the MM and talk to everyone I am not interested in. Sometimes indifference, but with the right charisma, you can get them buying your drinks and even trying to help you get w/ the target.

If the aforementioned situation happened to me, and I wasn't making on the women, than I would attempt to bring the energy level of the conversation to my level. The dude getting blown out here is orbiting his chick and has zero desire to socialize. Many times I have been the guy who approaches and (without even knowing it), steals the interest of the chick that is the target of another dude who is simply orbiting. Thus the best advice to glean from this experience is: Do not orbit, have a high energy level, and engage strangers to show you are social.
A man who's clearly spent time in the trenches of social interactions.

Hats off to you good sir. :up: