Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with a crazy woman?

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
When I visited Amsterdam in the city center areas, there were noticeably not many hotties compared to other parts of Europe.

I’m talking just women not in the window but locals or even tourist women probably avoid Amsterdam since the more attractive babes are in windows tilting the game.

Is there truth to this or was I just super stoned?

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
Haha Man I never visited any pay-money type ladies. I’d rather just have a dry spell but that’s just me. I’ve walked thru their red light area during night and day and there were some of the creepiest dudes walking about esp at nighttime

the women were all lit up with black lites and in white thongs. It’s too trashy and cheap for me lol

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
The hottest women I remember during my vacations around Europe was in Germany. Munich was one of the top talent areas for sure.

If I visit again I’d like to visit Prague (Bohemia) and Poland. I love the wine country in France and Italy but I prefer the northern women more. Id like to visit Scotland as well specifically just to see what the women are like there

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest women I remember during my vacations around Europe was in Germany. Munich was one of the top talent areas for sure.

If I visit again I’d like to visit Prague (Bohemia) and Poland. I love the wine country in France and Italy but I prefer the northern women more. Id like to visit Scotland as well specifically just to see what the women are like there
Ginger. With freckles.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with no contact.
A 46 year old Chinese girl reached out to me recently on OLD.
At 56 it was an ego boost to me as she was good looking.
However it soon became apparent she was an extreme narcissist.
Texted me non stop for three days until the early hours of the morning.
Her texts were like a continuous stream of consciousness full of self validation about the many guys interested in her and how good looking, intelligent etc she was.
When she asked for $ and I rejected her the texts stopped but I should have ended it earlier.
Lesson learnt. You can’t cure crazy so don’t indulge it. Walk away. While the s*x may be amazing, in the long term it’s just not worth it in terms of damage to your emotions, lifestyle and finances.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
We as men need to stop sticking our ****s into crazy. I have learned from experience to a woman like you're describing.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was bizarre. Like a stream of unfiltered consciousness over 3 days. Hundreds of text messages. All of them saying how fantastic she was. She even texted me photos of the numerous simps who she had been with and were still trying to get into her pants. Her distaste of them was immense. Laughed at them and swore at them. When she asked me for money (with a promise of potential s*xual favours in return) I politely declined and that’s the last I heard of her. Definitely the craziest girl I’ve ever experienced,

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting paranoid that she could show up here at any moment, or even send someone to do something with me. I know I made a big mistake bringing her here to my apartment before getting to know her better, and God, how I regret it.
Do it for the reference experience. Later, in the hospital, you can brag to the others how you nailed this crazy chick who nailed you to the wall after...
Cute but Psycho.jpg

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An update:

She came at where I live on tuesday saying she wouldnt leave until talking with me. I explained the situation to the woman that is the admin of that apartaments complex where I live. She gave me access to cameras and I got videos and images of that girl getting inside and leaving. That time I answered her and just told I didnt want to talk and if she didnt leave I would call the cops. She left in 30 min, after being seated in front of my car in the garage.

Next day a guy sent me a message with some offensive words, but asking to talk with her.

Im seriously thinking on going to cops and make a restriction order.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im seriously thinking on going to cops and make a restriction order.
Do it, before she makes up false rape accusations out of spite

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it, before she makes up false rape accusations out of spite
Agreed. Be proactive, otherwise you might be sorry. I suspect you'll be reluctant to report this because you're probably afraid that she'll make accusations against you if the police speak to her - and yes that is a possibility. But, she might do it anyway and you'll be in a much stronger position if you're the one who acted first.

Otherwise, you may well end up in a police cell trying to prove your innocence because that's exactly the position you'll be in once you're accused. And don't think 'yeah, there's no evidence' because an accusation is treated as evidence and it sounds like she has nutty friends. Nutty friends can make up stories. Then there's corroborating evidence.

NB. Keep the abusive message you were sent by a third party and any other communications you have from her or anybody related to her. Back up any data you have because it's not known for phones to go missing or get damaged if an arrest is made.

I know this sounds paranoid but take it from a man who knows. Protect yourself. Crazy women are dangerous and can do a lot of damage.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was bizarre. Like a stream of unfiltered consciousness over 3 days. Hundreds of text messages. All of them saying how fantastic she was. She even texted me photos of the numerous simps who she had been with and were still trying to get into her pants. Her distaste of them was immense. Laughed at them and swore at them. When she asked me for money (with a promise of potential s*xual favours in return) I politely declined and that’s the last I heard of her. Definitely the craziest girl I’ve ever experienced,
When she used a dating app to ask you for money, did that feel like a scam?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Be proactive, otherwise you might be sorry. I suspect you'll be reluctant to report this because you're probably afraid that she'll make accusations against you if the police speak to her - and yes that is a possibility. But, she might do it anyway and you'll be in a much stronger position if you're the one who acted first.

Otherwise, you may well end up in a police cell trying to prove your innocence because that's exactly the position you'll be in once you're accused. And don't think 'yeah, there's no evidence' because an accusation is treated as evidence and it sounds like she has nutty friends. Nutty friends can make up stories. Then there's corroborating evidence.

NB. Keep the abusive message you were sent by a third party and any other communications you have from her or anybody related to her. Back up any data you have because it's not known for phones to go missing or get damaged if an arrest is made.

I know this sounds paranoid but take it from a man who knows. Protect yourself. Crazy women are dangerous and can do a lot of damage.
Just went there, but they cant do much if I dont have her address and complete name. But they made a document of social defense. Btw this is how works in Brazil.

They also said that if she made any false accusation, she must have evidences, otherwise she will be in trouble with justice.

So basically, if she kept stalking me I have to find a way to find her address and complete name, then I can use that document to go back there. With that in hands she will be called to explain herself in the police.