How to deal with “maybe some other day!”

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs,

i have this girl who i picked up at the city, i text her and she replies with this. What do you think i should do and why?

Me “what pizza you have there in your profile pic”
Her “pizza from papa johns”
Me Nah you gotta try this pizza out, …………… pizza with sweet chilli sauce”
Her “ Dominos is **** here”
Her - “so i don’t trust this recommendation”
Me Trust me, this **** will hit you in all different spots
Me Let’s go tomorrow to try it, smoke some weed before and indulge in that creation
Her hahaha that sounds fun but i have to study today and weed doesn’t mix well :\
Her: maybe another day tho !

What do i reply to this? Why?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She initially said that she does not trust his recommendations in terms of places

Would have made more sense to try something that everyone likes, like for example going to a cool lounge

Then that guy insisted and he got the soft next

He kinda looked like a guy that does not get it

A guy that does not get it is turnoff for girls as she sees him as inexperienced

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i don’t suggest next week?
Personally, I'd move on. If she comes back to you in the next day or two, OK.

But I wouldn't be chasing her; your time and energy is probably better invested elsewhere.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She initially said that she does not trust his recommendations in terms of places

Would have made more sense to try something that everyone likes, like for example going to a cool lounge

Then that guy insisted and he got the soft next

He kinda looked like a guy that does not get it

A guy that does not get it is turnoff for girls as she sees him as inexperienced
She smokes, she is soft nexting me for my persistence on the recommendation? Can you elaborate?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is mentioning weed not good? It was her birthday + she smokes
Because usually girls do not want to smoke weed with guys that have nothing to do with her

It incapacities them. Same as with getting drunk with a dude

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'd move on. If she comes back to you in the next day or two, OK.

But I wouldn't be chasing her; your time and energy is probably better invested elsewhere.
So i don’t text nothing back you mean?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She smokes, she is soft nexting me for my persistence on the recommendation? Can you elaborate?
She is nexting you mainly because she does not want to go a pizza place with you at this stage. She wants something “cooler” most likely

Pizza places are very bad ideas for dates. It is more what a bf and a gf do

Overall it looks low effort and boring

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L
Because usually girls do not want to smoke weed with guys that have nothing to do with her

It incapacities them. Same as with getting drunk with a dude
Lol we are going out on a date, clearly it has something to do with us. Same as inviting a girl out for a few drinks on a first date.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is nexting you mainly because she does not want to go a pizza place with you at this stage. She wants something “cooler” most likely

Overall it looks low effort and boring
That might be it. In the picking up stage, we were talking a lot about partying and everything about it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably given you a soft 'next'. Move on unless she comes back to you rapidly with an alternative meetup.
I agree that this is a soft next. The interaction is likely dead.

Weak text game too. You should have kept asking her about Papa John's and taken the conversation from there. Make it all about her.

Also, why were you discussing a pizza from Domino's? Domino's Pizza is crap pizza. All big pizza chain pizza is crap. If you want to talk about a good pizza, talk about a pizza that more authentic from a more localized place. That's more likely to impress her. She was unimpressed about your discussing of a crap pizza from a major chain.

If you're meeting this woman on a swipe app or in the DMs on Instagram, you're competing against multiple Chad Thundercoccks for her time and attention. Your text game has to be on point. There's zero margin for error.

I sense that this woman had mild at best interest in him as a starting point and the bad texting ended whatever interest she may have had. It was a disadvantaged starting point, but @anour did not help himself with bad game.

@anour needs to go out in the real world and start approaching and seducing. That would build up his skill set. His best overall option is likely building a social circle. At 23, he's young enough that he could build a social circle from scratch. That's going to be the least frustrating way for him to get a longer term girlfriend.

"Maybe some other time" is one of the most non-committal phrases out there. She's much more interested in exploring whatever options she has with one of the other potential Chad Thundercoccks in her inbox.

I can't think of a situation where a pizza place would be a good first or second date. Even for a guy under 21 who can't take women to bars on a first or second date, this is a bad date idea. Even choosing a good local pizza place with authentic pizza wouldn't be all too good.

Eating pizza together of any sort is an established boyfriend-girlfriend activity.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that this is a soft next. The interaction is likely dead.

Weak text game too. You should have kept asking her about Papa John's and taken the conversation from there. Make it all about her.

Also, why were you discussing a pizza from Domino's? Domino's Pizza is crap pizza. All big pizza chain pizza is crap. If you want to talk about a good pizza, talk about a pizza that more authentic from a more localized place. That's more likely to impress her. She was unimpressed about your discussing of a crap pizza from a major chain.

If you're meeting this woman on a swipe app or in the DMs on Instagram, you're competing against multiple Chad Thundercoccks for her time and attention. Your text game has to be on point. There's zero margin for error.

I sense that this woman had mild at best interest in him as a starting point and the bad texting ended whatever interest she may have had. It was a disadvantaged starting point, but @anour did not help himself with bad game.

@anour needs to go out in the real world and start approaching and seducing. That would build up his skill set. His best overall option is likely building a social circle. At 23, he's young enough that he could build a social circle from scratch. That's going to be the least frustrating way for him to get a longer term girlfriend.

"Maybe some other time" is one of the most non-committal phrases out there. She's much more interested in exploring whatever options she has with one of the other potential Chad Thundercoccks in her inbox.

I can't think of a situation where a pizza place would be a good first or second date. Even for a guy under 21 who can't take women to bars on a first or second date, this is a bad date idea. Even choosing a good local pizza place with authentic pizza wouldn't be all too good.

Eating pizza together of any sort is an established boyfriend-girlfriend activity.
Bro, thank you for your detailed response

1. How to improve texting game? I go out and seduce rather often
2. How can i build a social circle?

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything other than an enthusiastic “yes” is a soft next. Women give subtle excuses to politely say “no thanks.”

“Her hahaha that sounds fun but i have to study today and weed doesn’t mix well :\.”

1st no - “I have to study today“. Out of the 16 hrs she is awake, she can’t take an hour to go get food? She is going to be studying the entire day, sun up to sun down?

2nd no “weed doesn’t mix well”. The pot heads I know will smoke any time any place If they could. Getting caught in public is usually the only deterrent.

3rd no - “maybe another day tho”. Non-committal response. She could have said, “Not today but I can go tomorrow.”

Flip the situation. If she said, “Hey, I’ve got pizza and some weed. You wanna come over and have some and after we can fvck?” And then you respond with, “ah maybe, I gotta mow the lawn today. That’s too many types of weed to deal with.”

This is a great example of female indirect communication. Learn it and learn it well.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything other than an enthusiastic “yes” is a soft next. Women give subtle excuses to politely say “no thanks.”

“Her hahaha that sounds fun but i have to study today and weed doesn’t mix well :\.”

1st no - “I have to study today“. Out of the 16 hrs she is awake, she can’t take an hour to go get food? She is going to be studying the entire day, sun up to sun down?

2nd no “weed doesn’t mix well”. The pot heads I know will smoke any time any place If they could. Getting caught in public is usually the only deterrent.

3rd no - “maybe another day tho”. Non-committal response. She could have said, “Not today but I can go tomorrow.”

Flip the situation. If she said, “Hey, I’ve got pizza and some weed. You wanna come over and have some and after we can fvck?” And then you respond with, “ah maybe, I gotta mow the lawn today. That’s too many types of weed to deal with.”

This is a great example of female indirect communication. Learn it and learn it well.
You still don’t get it bro

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pizza brand/location is irrelevant. If she is interested it won’t matter the place. If a Chad she wanted to fvck asked her to go to McDonalds for a McFlurry, she’d be down. What I get is this is a soft next.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pizza brand/location is irrelevant. If she is interested it won’t matter the place. If a Chad she wanted to fvck asked her to go to McDonalds for a McFlurry, she’d be down. What I get is this is a soft next.
Apparently you are not a chad :)

So why you want to play things like a chad if you are not one?

Being stubborn is one of stupidest thing you can be ( in most cases )

Pity sex is still better than nothing haha

Ask them what kind of f8ck they give you

Last edited: