How to converse with women on Instagram?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've sent around 35 and got added by 26 women. I'll keep sending more requests. I'll keep sending everyday until 12 months.

I don't think saying 'hi' or 'hi, how is everything' is going to cut it.

I'm am being added by them. One of the group's some of the females an amusement park group.

How would you start off the conversation?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that if they amass enough followers they start getting paid to advertise and
free stuff sent to them? I know an air stewardess who I worked with at Amazon when all
the planes were grounded during covid and she has a nice side hustle going on with
Insta. She's decent looking but it's all makeup, I saw the real her in the warehouse at
Amazon and it's not whats on her Insta. Her job means she gets to be in all sorts of
exotic locations for free and she capitalises on that and endless bikini shots very well.
That's why your 'friend' request was accepted, she won't even look at your profile mate,
you're just another sucker to these type of women. They are after free shoes and bragging
rights amongst their peers, they have blokes tripping over themselves to get with them in
real life. Why would they ever entertain a desperate 'follower'? You'll only stand a chance
if you're devastatingly handsome, obviously wealthy or more insta popular than they are.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that if they amass enough followers they start getting paid to advertise and
free stuff sent to them? I know an air stewardess who I worked with at Amazon when all
the planes were grounded during covid and she has a nice side hustle going on with
Insta. She's decent looking but it's all makeup, I saw the real her in the warehouse at
Amazon and it's not whats on her Insta. Her job means she gets to be in all sorts of
exotic locations for free and she capitalises on that and endless bikini shots very well.
That's why your 'friend' request was accepted, she won't even look at your profile mate,
you're just another sucker to these type of women. They are after free shoes and bragging
rights amongst their peers, they have blokes tripping over themselves to get with them in
real life. Why would they ever entertain a desperate 'follower'? You'll only stand a chance
if you're devastatingly handsome, obviously wealthy or more insta popular than they are.
You have a far better shot at a cold approach in your local park than trying to snag an Insta thot.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out of your home and talk to people. Talk to anyone.

Get a circle of friends and girls will find you.

Stop spending time on endeavors that have a success probability of zero.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've sent around 35 and got added by 26 women. I'll keep sending more requests. I'll keep sending everyday until 12 months.

I don't think saying 'hi' or 'hi, how is everything' is going to cut it.

I'm am being added by them. One of the group's some of the females an amusement park group.

How would you start off the conversation?
Unless you have a profile with thousands of followers and pics showing you doing tons of fun things, then forget about IG game.

ColdTony

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to DM insta chicks, avails nothing. I ended up dating a woman from Tinder briefly and one day we discovered one of my messages in her DMs from a year prior. She hasn’t even read it then but a year later was madly in love with me via a proper avenue.

Insta DMs are automatic lowering of your value imo.