Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be “normal” in normal groups?

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so this by far is the most embarrassing question I can actually think of asking… and also the one I need answered more then ANYTHING to get my game going on the fast track. How do I be ‘normal’ in the average groups of people commonly found on the street/club/or wherever? Now I know this sounds bizarre, but I’ve found that because of the people I priory hung out with (arts/drama/and nerd kids) I’ve developed terrible habits when talking to people who are, well… not nerds.

You see, I got the image down, I got the vocals down, heck I even have the body language pretty good. But when it comes to actually conversation I can never seem to find the sacred common ground with the targets group. Any advice, what should I do to get this sorted out?

(like I said, embarising.)

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick isn't to be 'normal' but to be palatable to the normal types. If you have an engaging personality, your quirks can really work to your advantage. Believe it.