Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to attract the Hottest Girls - Stuck at the Crossroads

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
I haven't posted up for a while. While I've been trying to post more in my Field Report Thread, I've had very little time to complete and finish up on that, but have been keeping a regular updated blog-version for my own review and progress which will be viewable to you all soon. I've gotten really good since I started my cold approaching, but now I have another sticking point.

I can attract the girls roughly from 6-7. For me, a 6 is a chick I would bang but wouldn't readily want anyone to know I did. This can be anything from having an average face, but bangable body. A 7 for me, would be a cute face and a bangable body but with all the former ranks, they can have a 10 plus body. These are the ones I've been getting recently.

Now, I'm at the crossroads. I've probably approached over 100 women since starting my journal. This includes the clubs and street game. I've grown enormous social balls, banged a few of my cold approaches (so far 7) and have gotten very few day2's. My trouble is the 8's and 9's. I can't help but have a limiting belief that these girls are out of my league and the chances of us hooking up are non-existant.

What is the best way to attract the 8's and 9's? I know that you should be treating them like ordinary and the same as every other girl, but there must be some underlying factor in order to seal-the-deal with them. Sometimes, looking back at the approaches and a recent club-to-street approach, I had a small ephiphany about it. I failed, well I didn't man-up and ask or escalate for her number, but I felt that I improved for just busting through her shields and stepping up to defeating my non-comfort zone.

Now, I have to make this a re-occurent theme in my game. For a Cold Approach (not Social Circle), how can you advance yourself for the hottest girls. Approaching is not the factor, what to say is not the factor, but what are the factors, there must be some ulterior factor to bang these chicks. The same girl I approached this weekend, was hot, for sure, but I couldn't help but think of who or how the doode who had is c0ck in her mouth did it.

If he did, why can't I?

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go after the ones with crazy eyes and low self-esteem. Escalate quickly.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there no different from normal girls, you need tighter game as they are used to being hit on a lot more and blowing guys off constantly (but its still the same game), even loose some game, just be really cool and genuine

im sure u realise u r somehow putting them on a pedestal by thinking they are 8+, dont think just do,

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/133985
do some more digging online there will be other posts about the real hotties

re below as long as your "in reasonable shape" you body has little impact on closing the real 'Turbos' its all in the attitude (real abundance, rock solid confidence, freedom of outcome (not caring if you close or not) ....etc...) theres just a much thinner line you can tread than with lower value girls

Last edited:

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Come on dude, nobody here has 8s or 9s they've gotten, that they can give advice on, i'm serious about this.
....Did you just reply to yourself?

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
improve your body...hit the gym