How to Amog?

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
AMOGing never works for me. I could never be the AMOG because I don't have a loud voice, I'm short and I don't have a big build. But you don't have to be the AMOG to get laid. While some guys are so busy beating their chests and trying to establish "dominance" over other guys, I just focus my attention on chatting up girls.

Not every single guy who gets a lot of tail is a macho, alpha type. You have to do something that is congruent with who you are. There's a guy I know, who's a wimpy little fvck. But he gets so much pvssy that it makes me sick. He does the whole "Latin lover" thing. He's got the accent and the personality.

Who gets the most tail? It's usually not those behemoths with muscles bulging out of their muscles. Usually, it's the well-dressed pretty boy with a million dollar smile. I find that most of these guys are usually super friendly with everyone and not even trying to compete with anyone....they act like they are above competing.

You don't need to be the big boss man in the group. All you need is confidence, a nice smile and a care-free attitude. When this guy comes along and tries to bust your set, just acknowledge him, give him a high five or something and then just continue working the set and pretend like he doesn't exist. The more he tries to butt in to the conversation, the more he's going to look like a tool. If necessary, just take her to another area. I highly doubt he'd follow.
Exactly!

I think a lot of PUA literature has convinced guys that they have to be the ultra-cool, macho, jock-type in order to get women. Believe it or not, not ALL women are attracted to that type of guy. And if that isn't you, trying to employ that personality type at this event will look quite transparent in the eyes of others. I'm sure we all have seen some poor kid ACTING cool at a club, party, social gathering, etc. Isn't that just painful to watch?

If this guy is AMOGing you, why not just play it cool? If these women are mature (above the age of 25) they will probably see this guy as the insecure weasel he is if he tries to show you up in front of them. If the guy gets really annoying, treat him as you would your 7 year old nephew who's begging for attention, and throw some sarcasm his way.