Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should you handle it when she wants you to do small things?

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl asks you to do small things, like answer the door/phone, hand her that bracelet over there, "could you get the dishes for me please?" etc etc, how should you respond? It seems rude to just say "no" to such a small request but won't it make her respect you less if you do them?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah because of everything I've read about sh!t tests I have a hard time doing small simple things for a girl. Sometimes when she asks you to pass the salt and you use one of your ****y funny lines it's going to be annoying because she just wants you to pass the damn salt. I would say just do them unless she is constantly doing those things, or you have to go out of your way and it inconveniances you.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're still a human race dude...handing a bracelet to a girl doesnt automatically make you a b!tch

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it because you will regret it if it becomes an issue, and she should equally do the same for you.

"Please pick up my clothes from the dry cleaner for me baby"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After having an ex who would hardly lift a finger much less wash a dish....its hard for to do little things, UNLESS they ask in a nice manner. If it's an order, I will ignore it.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the advice. I guess you're right that it wouldn't hurt if she does things for you too.

Warrior74 said:
After having an ex who would hardly lift a finger much less wash a dish....its hard for to do little things, UNLESS they ask in a nice manner. If it's an order, I will ignore it.
If it's an order, what do you say to her? If she goes, "Get the door" for example.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
Thanks for all of the advice. I guess you're right that it wouldn't hurt if she does things for you too.

If it's an order, what do you say to her? If she goes, "Get the door" for example.
I have a bad habit of giving them a blank stare until they restate in the form of a question....if they give me attitude, I'll ask em "who do you think your talking to?". They can dig the hole deeper from there if they want to. I can walk away.

I basically treat them like I treat my daughter. Show me respect or get spanked. since I can't spank grown women, I withdraw my attention. Hell all I want from a woman is sex anyway...i have a kid, i have a career and business I'm working on, I have homies to kick it with and watch football games. I don't need a woman and I can get another one so I don't have to put up with their ****.