How should women open you? - What will make you interested?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men in the middle of the bell curve on looks are rarely going to be approached by women in the real world. This might happen once a year or less.

Men do get "opened" on Bumble, where a woman is forced to initiate a conversation. Most women do the least they can on Bumble with opening men. They say "Hi" or "Hi First Name" or send some gif. It's also worth noting that women don't open a sizable percentage of their matches on Bumble within the time limit.

Women tend to think far more men are unattractive than they actually are.
That does not answer the question though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That does not answer the question though.
Most conversations between strangers who just met, at least ln my case (whether she or zi initiated it) tend to be light and non-serious. Usually flirty and fun/humorous . I don’t think I’d enjoy having some serious conversation early on. If she is attractive, I really don’t care what she talks about.
I would agree with the answer @Hamurabimbi provided. If she's attractive enough, it won't matter that much what she opens with on the rare cases she would open.

Since age 16 (24 years), I have been approached by women for romantic purposes very few times. Probably around 5-7 times and all times it was by an unattractive woman. 5-7 times in 24 years is less than once a year.

Most average looking women or better will not need to approach.

In the 1980s-2000s (before online dating took off), an average looking woman might have needed to initiate an approach every so often. Now, that woman who might have done a few approaches in real life just needs to put up pictures on a swipe app and she won't ever need to approach in person.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with the answer @Hamurabimbi provided. If she's attractive enough, it won't matter that much what she opens with on the rare cases she would open.

Since age 16 (24 years), I have been approached by women for romantic purposes very few times. Probably around 5-7 times and all times it was by an unattractive woman. 5-7 times in 24 years is less than once a year.

Most average looking women or better will not need to approach.

In the 1980s-2000s (before online dating took off), an average looking woman might have needed to initiate an approach every so often. Now, that woman who might have done a few approaches in real life just needs to put up pictures on a swipe app and she won't ever need to approach in person.
Ok fair enough. Let's say she is a 5. What topic would be interesting for you to want to talk to her more?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has bobs & vag. She could talk about the rate of paint peeling under different atmospheric pressures for all I care.
I have to admit that might interest me just because it's so different.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are quite a bit of guys who would love to talk about stuff they like.
Imagine a Star Trek fan or a gaming fan. If she likes that stuff that gives extra points.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was younger I was generally clueless as to when women were hitting on me. I find most women tend to try to be pretty pleasant in their everyday interactions, so it's hard to tell sometimes. I guess if they throw in a little kino, that's a clue. Although some girls are just touchy, so again it's hard to tell. You kind of have to make some sort of move or initiate something to find out. Women are generally subtle in their flirtations.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should make a different situation. You are going to have a new female colleague. You have no sexual interest in her. Would you not want to be able to talk about stuff you like rather than other annoying stuff?

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
I have to admit that might interest me just because it's so different.
It would certainly be a more interesting topic than "what's your favourite travel destination", "what's your favourite food" and other mind-dumbing sh!t women usually talk about on dates.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would certainly be a more interesting topic than "what's your favourite travel destination", "what's your favourite food" and other mind-dumbing sh!t women usually talk about on dates.
I don't mind those topics either.

Imagine she opens with 'Is Captain Kirk better or Captain Picard?
I vote Kirk.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a MGTOW I like spending time with the person who means to me the most. That person is me. So when women come to my life I can tell from experience what they talk about probably does not interest me. Though that is the case with men too but to a lesser degree.

So for now if a women wants to open me I would like two things the most. First self improvement and second mild science like astronomy.

What topics do you hate the least where you would give her a chance?
They shouldn’t. Go read my thread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not into being cold approached, I would rather her signal being open to be approached then decide myself.

I noticed especially after my 30s that all women that "cold approach" or show interest basically fish for information regarding my work/status and I find it very unpleasant especially since none of that happened in my 20s when attraction was raw and genuine.

Top Bottom