How often do you guys go on ‘ Bro dates’?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I went out with a friendly acquaintance whom Ive happen to know for a long time. He went on the same high school as me.

We went to Dunkin Donuts, he flirted with the cute cashier for a little bit. Then we went outside and sat down to talk about sports, politics, philosophy and women.

Then afterwards, we went cruising to the sound of old school rock and pop music.

Im a loner by nature and I prefer to be alone most nights. As a matter a fact I spent the last two months mostly by myself and prefer it that way, but it’s good to get out once in a while.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Why make it sound as ghey as this?

New title: hung out with the homie and has a good time. You see, the fact you classify it as a date already tells me you reserve this kinda effort /energy soley for "the right woman ". While the next step should be a " u took MYSELF on a selfie-date".

But ,oke. I still salute you.

I advocate for more men to flock together and get out of the house. Women do this ALL the damn time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Like 3 times a year. Maybe I dont see much value in my current male friends.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet with my friends all the time, I would never call it a 'bro-date'. You date people for romance / sex. You meet your bro for romance?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I went out with a friendly acquaintance whom Ive happen to know for a long time. He went on the same high school as me.

We went to Dunkin Donuts, he flirted with the cute cashier for a little bit. Then we went outside and sat down to talk about sports, politics, philosophy and women.

Then afterwards, we went cruising to the sound of old school rock and pop music.

Im a loner by nature and I prefer to be alone most nights. As a matter a fact I spent the last two months mostly by myself and prefer it that way, but it’s good to get out once in a while.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you phrase it any worse to come across as even more homosexual? WTF

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bromance is just a term used by the newer generation. I’ve heard it been use by girls to playfully criticize guys that spend quality time with their friends instead of them.

I personally like to spend time with the few friends I consider good friends. (Mostly male, as almost all the good female friends I ended up sexing/creating feelings that made things awkward.) Consequently, I now have a number of female acquaintances but I generally steer away from deep female friendship.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go drinking, hunting, golfing, lifting... with my friends often. Often solo ... I wouldn’t call it a bro date... that makes me feel weird and if I said that to any of them we would probably take a long break from each other

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a bro-date for heterosexual men.

I have been seeing my male friends less because they are mainly married men with children under 3. I have a few childless friends who I see more frequently.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually if I see a male friend, it's like a drop in and catch up type of thing, or else it's centered around an activity we like to do. Guys get together to drink, fish, golf, lift, play music, etc. For women, it can be less specific, like going out to eat, seeing a movie, come with me while I buy a shirt, go on vacation, etc.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What is this, a Seinfeld episode? HeteroBros don't date, they hang out. :rolleyes: