Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Often Do Women Check You Out?

Do Women Check You Out?

• At Least Once A Day

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Once A Week

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Once A Month

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Once A Year

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Once Every Few Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannycc said:
Close to a majority vote they are being checked out every day. Are you able to convert this to lays?

None because I don't bother turn around run after them and chat them up. The one time I did so the girl appeared as though she was not into me at all. I always wonder if its the outfit they are checking out or me. All the lays are from women who have not checked me out or just not seen me until I approach.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you OP. This poll is monumental. It clearly proves how delusional members are. If most of us were being checked out once a day (as if we even see hot girls once a day, 7 days a week), why would we be on a dating advice forum? Is it mostly teachers and no students here? Please.

The OP meant checked out by women in bars for dates, not checked out by a nurse from an institution with a prescription for Zoloft.

dannycc said:
Close to a majority vote they are being checked out every day. Are you able to convert this to lays?
Apparently, members are trying to include rejection as having been checked out. The second place trophy generation at work.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, unless there are a bunch of guys here who should be on the cover of GQ or something. And then I'd have to ask... if you're so attractive that women check you out all the time, what major aspie hangups do you have to not be able to do anything about that? You should probably be seeing a professional about those issues.

"Check you out" doesn't mean "look at you and then look away." Nor does it mean "look at the garish Pee Wee Herman shirt you're waring."

I'd imagine that "check you out" means "look you over thoroughly with barely concealed sexual interest." If that's happening to you regularly, you either look like a young David Beckham or... well.. that's about it.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
dannycc said:
How frequently does this happen to you? Or does it happen at all?
At least once a day when I'm out in a store or driving and at a red light/in traffic, on vacation, at clubs when I used to go, lounges, friends of friends etc. Depends on what you mean. They look, smile, or look and turn as soon as you catch them, look and smile while looking down continuing to smile or just look.

Doesn't mean much. Some if you see them enough will smile and say hello IE: a store or wherever you frequent.

Doesn't mean much IMO but them being friendly.

At my part time I'd get chicks calling me handsome, smiling, making conversation, talking, got several numbers. I just don't sweat needing to get laid. I've got tons of other sh1t to do. When I feel like it I'll date a chick etc.

Also work with several other dudes who are very good looking tall dudes who get approached BS with chicks date them etc. Two dudes were literally model tier dudes and had chicks going berserk over them as in some begging the dudes to go date their friend, or hang out with them (a few chicks who were also hot as hell) had mom's giving them their daughters numbers or the daughters themselves. I guess they just had pvzzy thrown at them so much they didn't care or sweat it as it came to them.

As long as you work out, dress and groom your best and are socially open and free with no hangups chicks will gravitate towards you especially if it's a place where they see you often.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys consider "checking out?"
Am I the only one who got confused?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
^^^ Yeah, unless there are a bunch of guys here who should be on the cover of GQ or something. And then I'd have to ask... if you're so attractive that women check you out all the time, what major aspie hangups do you have to not be able to do anything about that? You should probably be seeing a professional about those issues.

"Check you out" doesn't mean "look at you and then look away." Nor does it mean "look at the garish Pee Wee Herman shirt you're waring."

I'd imagine that "check you out" means "look you over thoroughly with barely concealed sexual interest." If that's happening to you regularly, you either look like a young David Beckham or... well.. that's about it.
I get looks most consistently every time my body is semi-visible (ie. when it's summer/I'm in the gym). But no one ever smiles or tries to make and maintain eye contact - ever. I can tell they're looking at me and sometimes I catch a girl looking at me when she thinks I can't see it, but that's it. I don't like putting women on pedestals, so I don't like approaching without getting a sign of her interest and availability. But that never happens. Do I look too scary to them? are they too shy? are they living in la-la land and don't know how to make eye contact and smile so I can approach them? I don't know, and I aim to make it not concern me very much.

I see you guys talking about girls who smile and I say that's all I ask for. If a girl smiles at me that's all I need to approach her. But again, either something makes them too shy/scared to do it with me or they don't know how to flirt so I can approach, despite looking at me when they think I can't see them or it looks inconspicuous. I think it's a result of anti-social media arresting their social development.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women give me looks all the time.
I don't know if they're checking me out or if they're thinking:
"Hey, who's that guy over there? Oh, it's just some old fart".
:)