how many people here are gonna be negative and sad on valentines day

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of you are gonna be all pissed off and in a bad mood when valentines day comes.

Parsifal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure yet.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
how many of you are gonna be all pissed off and in a bad mood when valentines day comes.

what kind of thread is THIS? *sigh*

Anyways... V-day is another day, much like any other day of the year... so asking this is just like asking " So who is gonna be sad and pissed off tomorrow" .... The answer... we dont know.

Laterz...

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wtf this no forum for little girls whining that they have no bf. be a man! i would be pissed if i had a gf b/c such commercial days just suck

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just more evidence of what happens when guys let society dictate their demeanor, attitude and disposition. :rolleyes:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
:(

I will be 'cos there's a good chance I may be guilt tripped into taking someone out.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errr...

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Just more evidence of what happens when guys let society dictate their demeanor, attitude and disposition. :rolleyes:
Who are you referring to? :rolleyes:

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain...
Valentines Day is a day where love is reunited, giving and taking is again relieved and its an excuse to find love or to find a partner. Its just like Human Rights Day or Independence day on those days we celebrate the rights of us as humans on earth and independence day we celebrate our independence as a country (USA). So valentines day we celebrate our love for our partner or we celebrate the concept of love as a whole. Yes, it may be just another day but its a GREAT EXCUSE to find someone in your life and its also a proven fact that during this period from 10th february to 14th, the girls are more open to you because all girls want to be loved and want to be kissed, im telling you now no girl wants to be alone on valentines day. So in that context aequitas is correct that it is just another day, but a SPECIAL day(dont forget that). Valentines day is here to stay, its not going, it wont be done away with, so why fight it? Rather, get used to it, and use it to our DON JUAN advantage by meeting girls, getting presents and finding a partner to love.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OH and Aequitas, Franciso is referring to the topic. He is referring to the fact that people let valentines day dictate their lives, like you said and like I agreed with- its just another day. But it should also be taken advantage of, lets not forget that.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it clean. All personal attacks have been deleted from the thread, consider it a warning. Keep the discussion on the topic at hand... thanks.

By the way, Anything Else... and a last thing... this thread is probably one of the most pessimistic I've come across in a while. I mean, come on people!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edited...

blah!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm just gonna be bummed about the fact that it's another year of getting a card and chocalates from mom.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I got dumped on Valentine's day, the year before I got dumped a week before Valentine's day and have spent this day every previous year alone, so I approached it with a great deal of cynicism this year.

However, it turned out really well. One of the best I can remember in fact.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And why is it your feeling lonely and depressed on Valentines day?

I had 4 girls I could have asked out for valentines day! But of course, I had to take my girflriend. You need to be approaching more and creating a stable! In the time you spent writing this thread alone, you could have had one more number! Until you realise this and grab your balls and do it, you will always be stuck on sosuave wishing you could be like that guy you see down the street with a honey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom