Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you would stand up for your chick?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Another thing I want to point out is that those of you who argue against standing up for women, must surely oppose the military, the police force and firefighters too.

Afterall, why should they put themselves in danger for someone else? Obviously not for the money, because there are safer, easier and better paid careers they could get.

Is every firefighter who rescues a woman from a burning building just another "captain save a ho"?
This arguement is so weak that it's making me stupider. Way to use broad, sweeping generalizations.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
slapped her ass and groped her tits? man, that's major disrespect. there must be more to the story the boyfriend didn't do anything. while we're on topic... say you're walking on the sidewalk w/ your girl and guys start whistling/cat-calling. what's the best way to handle this type of situation?
I'd wink at them and tell them I'm taken. :up:

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
You always have to defend a girl or a woman who is being assaulted by one or many men.
It isn't difficult to beat another guy in a fight if you both know and are angry and determined to do it, don't be a wuss. :mad:

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, you can say what you want about me, but I don't fight. :)

I don't care for pain.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stand up for the broad. In fact I'd stand up for any girl whos being put in an uncomfortable situation. I got mad verbal skills, and if need be, I'd throw down.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out last weekend and ran into a group of guys that I know from way back when, probably about 10 of them. I ran into them on my way to the bathroom stopped and caught up for a few minutes. These guys all love to fight, and fight dirty at that. So I go take a piss and on my way back walk right into a fvcking brawl. Apparently one of the as$holes that I know decided to grab some girls ass that he hadn't known. The girls boyfriend said something and then next thing you know he is getting the sh1t kicked out of him and probably woke up in the hospital. The guy really got the hell beat out of him from what I saw.

That brings up the question of what kind of douchebag grabs at a girl without talking to her first? The guy I knew did it because he must LOVE to go home alone and masturbate thinking of how many guys he started fights with. I meet this guy 10 yrs. ago and have never seen him with a girl, or around a girl who was even interested. Ironically he is the alpha male stereotype that so many guys on this site would love to emulate. The guy is insecure with himself and knows that he can fight, as a matter of fact thats all that he can do well in life. Its sad really. Him and the group that he goes out with knows that they are going home alone and try to fvck up everyone else's night by being morons.

I'm curious though, what ever happened with your friend and his girlfriend? I brought it up earlier, what happened at work in regards to this? I'm sure that other people saw this happen and office gossip caught up with these scums.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant help but think of "When keeping it real goes wrong" as I read this. Pick your battles

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYtomb said:
Im guessing it wasnt at a white house press conference.
Haha true that.
But I was refering to my sig:whistle:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Response to the topic question:

I would whip some ass, and bust my cc gun for my girl or anyone else that was in danger. No one would touch my girl and get away with it. I dont give a fk how many rough looking guys there are-- I have more bullets than they have homeboys...

MyWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMPORTANT
IT's the timing!
If the dissing/grabbing is over already, I don't bother to go back in and fight. What do you get out of it? Revenge? hyslca scars will be more serious than just walking away. Really, pay back doesn't solve anything for you, or for her.

If she is into a fight/rape or whatever and you are there at that time, then of course you pull her out of it, but once again, getting into a fight, doesn't do ****.

Stay outta fights fella's, there are alot of weapons out there, and alot of weirdo's, that can ruin your life for a least a few months.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, there's some of you that wouldn't do ****, and another that compares this to someone pissing on your car (must love your cars huh?).

At first instinct when I read this I thought of beating the **** out of those guys. I'm not much of a fighter, or gotten into too many fights but how could you do absolutely nothing. Your friend is real pathetic.

But if he really is a wuss, why can't he get the cops invovled? At least **** up those guy's lives for a while. Most of you are worried about assault charges, when your woman's been sexually harrassed and feel that you can't do **** because the moment's passed? That's ridiculous - I personally hold grudges for a long time, and those ****en co workers'll have problems one way or another.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would whip some ass, and bust my cc gun for my girl or anyone else that was in danger. No one would touch my girl and get away with it. I dont give a fk how many rough looking guys there are-- I have more bullets than they have homeboys...
This is the type of thing that alot of you people don't take into consideration. If we take this seriously, this is REAL LIFE. It's not some sosuave.com forum when you log off your computer and head into reality... A guy isn't going to just take an ass whooping now-a-dayz... I don't care who he is, if he's brazen enough to grab a girls ass in front of people than he's brazen enough to take out a knife and stick it in your neck or take out a pistol and shoot you in the head... I've seen people killed over worst... Walk around in East New York or Brownsville Brooklyn for a day and alot of you would be *****ing out and I wouldn't hold it against you... u'd be morally right but you'd be dead... which do you choose ??

--
Basically look, to instantly start throwing fists is PURE STUPIDITY. You see the guys, you assume a few things...

1. He's not carrying a weapon
2. I'm bigger I can beat his ass

Well what if that assumption is wrong, could end up dead or with lumps and bruises that you otherwise don't need...

--
I am all for words, I mean if she's being thoroly assaulted physically in front of me then my instincts are going to be to intervene, that's human nature I believe. But if it's how the guy described then I'd go up and warn them and tell them this will all be handled first thing in the morning... I'd speak to them sober and get an apology, if not then we'd have some suits and the police involved... the cops know how to make someones life hell WAY more than you do... drag those dumb fvcks into court for the next 3 years of their lives... use your brain not ur muscle

-Cod3r

Los Anderson

Reaction score
DJDamage said:
She is his girlfriend not yours. Its his concern not yours.

If he doesn't protect her and acts like a wuss in a situation like this, then in time she will lose respect for him and leave him all by herself.
DJD
I agree completely with DJDamage. You just can't let nobody disrespect your women. Your tru friends you die for. But if he just met the girl and he didn't have any respect for her, thats a different story. How can you Play Captain Save a Ho when you don't have feelin's for her.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well most women are going to stand up for themselves over something like getting groped

Only get involved when they cant handle it

its a risky game getting into an agrument with someone you dont even know about but thats just life and its beats being a wuss

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I cant help but think of "When keeping it real goes wrong" as I read this. Pick your battles
She could either
a) Hang up and pretend that nothing happened.
b) Be civil with her, try to figure out what's going on, or
c) Keeping it real.

:crackup: