Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many friends you have on facebook

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don´t really want you to answer this. But at least, do a mental evaluation of your social life status. I would say that if you use your facebook almost on a daily basis and you don´t have at least 200 friends (wich is a very low number, a sociable person has around 400-500 friends, and a social guru +800), you might need some new connects.

The difference between girls and guys is simple, girls are a lot more sociable... that´s why even the ugly ones, have tones of options... If ugly girls locked themselves in the room, they wouldn´t get laid....

So if you are not getting laid, it´s not because you are ugly, a loser, or bad with women...probably you just don´t know enough people... I have yet to see a 25 yo social virgin...

EDIT: AGAIN THIS ISN`T SUPPOSED TO BE A FB DISCUSSION.

If you didn´t even got the point of my post, you will never figure out women...

Facebook is indicative of how many people you know, only retards would add 100`s of people they don´t know (not to tell how irresponsible that is). If you don´t get to 200 friends on your facebook you have a problem, but obviously you fvcking morons if you have 1000 friends and you don´t know 800 the situation is the same.....

The major point is that the lack of social life is probably more to blame than your looks / game etc... Most people here are net addicts...

More over, of course I speak in general terms, you could only knew 30 people and have them on facebook, and these were 30 HB10´s......I don´t need to go on I think.
Sorry but YOUR replies are completly idiotic.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Well, I don´t really want you to answer this. But at least, do a mental evaluation of your social life status. I would say that if you use your facebook almost on a daily basis and you don´t have at least 200 friends (wich is a very low number, a sociable person has around 400-500 friends, and a social guru +800), you might need some new connects.

The difference between girls and guys is simple, girls are a lot more sociable... that´s why even the ugly ones, have tones of options... If ugly girls locked themselves in the room, they wouldn´t get laid....

So if you are not getting laid, it´s not because you are ugly, a loser, or bad with women...probably you just don´t know enough people... I have yet to see a 25 yo social virgin...
This is an idiotic post. So now a persons number of "facebook friends" determines how social they are? Anyone with over 100 friends on facebook has a LOT of people that they don't know on their friends list.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
This is an idiotic post. So now a persons number of "facebook friends" determines how social they are? Anyone with over 100 friends on facebook has a LOT of people that they don't know on their friends list.
Calm down... it doesn´t determine how social you are but it is surely a good indicator....

Also your last statement is completely false...

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its not a good indicator.

Women believe it's their purpose in life to entertain sappy men. They post some pictures on their FaceBook of them partying and wait for the comments. Not just from their friends, but from all the gay dudes who, instead of being out climbing mountains and building bridges, are hanging out on Facebook posting comments like, "Looking good, girl!"

500 "friends" and she doesn't know 400 of them. But they feed her with attention and validate her pathetic existence. Come on OP, I had over 800 friends, but knocked it down to 400+, I have people on there I never talk to. What have I got 800 friends for? For show? Silly post. You can have 2,000+ friends, but your wall is ''BLANK'' and crowded with adds from other people.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approve of this topic because I have around 600 friends :D

Nah but seriously, I don't think the raw numbers is what counts, but your activity in direct ratio to that number. Raw numbers in myspace mattered a lot more, but facebook is set up differently so that it peers into other people's business through the news feed. Are you that person that posts a lot of status updates and gets like no comments or likes despite having 1000 friends? I at least get a minimum of 2 comments and like around 3 likes per status (rough estimation), even with my uninteresting ones that doesn't deserve to be commented or liked. Something is wrong there because you'd think at least ONE person would like it or comment it. And what if this happens consistently with close to like 80% of his status updates? Something fishy is going on there; it either means that despite having sooooo many friends, he isn't that well liked, or he's one of those people that adds absolutely EVERYONE he meets upon the first meeting and all of his friends don't really know him that well when he really only met like 200 of his friends that he knows beyond a first meeting.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls only accept guys they know, and most friends you have on fb are known by you...
Chose one guy you know that´s very sociable and he will have a lots of people in his facebook. Now go for the nerd and I bet you won´t find even 100 friends... Do you think that the explanation of this is that the social guy is always adding people he doesn´t know? Come on...

This shouldn´t be a discussion about facebook as I said in my first message.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Most girls only accept guys they know, and most friends you have on fb are known by you...
Chose one guy you know that´s very sociable and he will have a lots of people in his facebook. Now go for the nerd and I bet you won´t find even 100 friends... Do you think that the explanation of this is that the social guy is always adding people he doesn´t know? Come on...

This shouldn´t be a discussion about facebook as I said in my first message.
It was an example, yes an extreme one that wasn't likely going to happen, but raw numbers really don't matter all that much like it does in myspace. I have plenty of friends that have 1000+ but I've actually talked to girls and they said what mattered more was who those 1000+ friends knew. Mutual friends is a FAR better indication of your status than those raw numbers do.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:

Women believe it's their purpose in life to entertain sappy men. They post some pictures on their FaceBook of them partying and wait for the comments. Not just from their friends, but from all the gay dudes who, instead of being out climbing mountains and building bridges, are hanging out on Facebook posting comments like, "Looking good, girl!"

500 "friends" and she doesn't know 400 of them. But they feed her with attention and validate her pathetic existence. Come on OP, I had over 800 friends, but knocked it down to 400+, I have people on there I never talk to. What have I got 800 friends for? For show? Silly post. You can have 2,000+ friends, but your wall is ''BLANK'' and crowded with adds from other people.
I agree facebook is the most ***** whipped site ever. Girls post stupid pics of every thing and sorry ass guys comment and hang on to the girls sack like parasites. This one b!tch lined up some gummy bears and took a pick, is your life that pointlesss and pathetic that your on fb taking pics of gummies? The only reason I haven't deleted mines is because I have alot of family on there now.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:

I agree facebook is the most puzzy whipped site ever. Girls post stupid pics of every thing and sorry ass guys comment and hang on to the girls sack like parasites. This one b!tch lined up some gummy bears and took a pick, is your life that pointlesss and pathetic that your on fb taking pics of gummies? The only reason I haven't deleted mines is because I have alot of family on there now.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:

I agree that this is an idiotic post. But I disagree about the 100 friends thing, I have close to 400 friends and know each and every one on my list. At minimum have hung out with each friend at least one time (of course this is over a period of 28 years). I don't add or accept friend requests from strangers. What this means....I dont know. Hhaa.

Only recently tried to use it to hookup with a girl, unsuccessfully. Was a friend of a friend that added me after we all went out. Told her I wanted to go out with her and gave her my number/asked for hers, she never got back though. Don't know why she added me if she didn't want to communicate.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Facebook is indicative of how many people you know, only retards would add 100`s of people they don´t know (not to tell how irresponsible that is). If you don´t get to 200 friends on your facebook you have a problem, but obviously you fvcking morons if you have 1000 friends and you don´t know 800 the situation is the same.....

The major point is that the lack of social life is probably more to blame than your looks / game etc... Most people here are net addicts...

More over, of course I speak in general terms, you could only knew 30 people and have them on facebook, and these were 30 HB10´s......I don´t need to go on I think.
Sorry but YOUR replies are completly idiotic.

Now a little fb exercise.. Nowadays people have almost their entire social circle on facebook, friends, friends of your friends you just say hi etc...

Let´s say you have 100 friends, if you are a guy (like you) you probably have 70 males and 30 females (being generous). Of these females 15 are single, some will be from your family, so you will have let´s say 7 girls you can hit on.... Not all are going to be into you, and as you can see, you don´t have a lot of options.

Of course you can go out there and cold approach like a "real man", but then you will be terribly rejected 99% of the time, and you start making theories about women being flaky, having more options than you do and that the Armagedon is coming... You should know by now that it´s far more easy to fvc friends of your female friends. Women aren´t fvcking 10% of the guys, that´s completly absurd, they are fvcking guys that can be trusted with mutual friends..

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:

Time to hang it up, fellas. If you don't understand this facebook dude's hypothesis, you'll never get laid.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Time to hang it up, fellas. If you don't understand this facebook dude's hypothesis, you'll never get laid.
If you don´t have the capacity to understand a simple idea, you won´t be able to figure out more difficult ones ... that´s what I meant. But hey you just looked cool on an internet forum... nice!

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think facebook was a bad example , i get the just of what your saying , but alot of people can easily misinterpret your message , just because they hear the name facebook

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand his hypothisis. But he brought it on himself with his crap anology. He just should have made the point he was trying to make. While I'm a social person in some regards, I have more phone numbers in my phone than people on facebook. (300-500 contacts on the phone vs. the 197 I trimmed down to on facebook). I actually strive to keep my circle of people pretty low. My people know people so that's how I operate. If I need something, I call someone and they get in touch with someone they know. I don't have to know everyone, I just need to know, who to know. I recently trimmed my facebook down from 400 to 197. Culling old friends I never talk to, high school people, and random associates I never get in touch with. I'm adding new people based on business relationships, customers, suppliers, artist, editors, joint venture partners, influential people in the community. The same goes for my phone and email contacts, deleting old people, replacing them with new people who applicable to my current life, not my old one.

Of course if your all about getting laid. yah add a ton of hot girls and bands and trendy crap and post lots of pics of you doing great stuff and send invites to events. Build up that social circle and go for it. It works.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
LOL

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what happens to your facebook and your friends when you die.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
If you don´t have the capacity to understand a simple idea, you won´t be able to figure out more difficult ones ... that´s what I meant. But hey you just looked cool on an internet forum... nice!
The problem is that the link between number of facebook friends and social ability is hardly there, its not a good indicator at all.

For what its worth, I have some 200+ numbers in my phone and about 80 facebook friends, because I never add people to it and never use it. According to your theory I'm a socially inept nerd ... fortunately for me the reality is quite different :)

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when you die, you get to start using facebook heaven awwwwww. I'm gonna be friends with my great great granpapy.

This thread is pretty bad