Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many dates do you give a girl to put out before you next her as a prude?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little survey. Be as long or short as possible. And yes I'm asking this just to get a feeling whether or not I'm being impatient.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends a lot in my opinion. Are you kissing her ? Are you touching her in a sexual matter ? If you are getting some action usually 3-5 dates should be fine.

If you are not getting anything it should be 3 dates, passed that, the girl is not interested in you as a sexual partner but as a friend.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess the number differs on the person. i did next this girl recently who i went out with 5 times and on the fifth date she randomly brought up (i don't know you well enough to have sex with you). keep in mind this same chick told me our second date how she took it up the poop shooter from her ex boyfriend. i never got so much as a bj on 5 dates. on our final date we were out with some friends of hers and what she said earlier about now knowing me well enough to sleep with me was really getting to me. so i told her i was going to meet up with some friends and left. never talked to her again even though she tried contacting me a couple of times.

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on whether things are progressing/escalating with her, how hot she is, how interesting/fun she is, whether you are already fvcking other girls, how many plates I am spinning, etc.

For me on average:
No escalation = 2 -3 dates
Escalation = 3 - 5 dates

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the times in my life they gave me sex very early or never,I usually just follow my instinct so no plans.

I think that just like a woman is able to sense if a man is real man or is faking,we men are able to sense if a woman is going to give us something or not.

It's just that the women don't have a strong urgency as ours so can act accordingly while we often lie to ourselves and pretend that everything is fine even when it's not.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
It depends a lot in my opinion. Are you kissing her ? Are you touching her in a sexual matter ? If you are getting some action usually 3-5 dates should be fine.

If you are not getting anything it should be 3 dates, passed that, the girl is not interested in you as a sexual partner but as a friend.
Yes I'm kissing her. Not to much sexual touching. We've only had 2 dates and on the last one I tried to escalate when we were back at her place but she kept kissing me but said it's too soon. I was thinking of giving her 2 more dates than that's it (I'm hoping to have her over to my new place once I'm settled in in a week and a half).

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with a girl about 2 weeks ago. I picked her up and we went dancing. She was a HB8.5. We danced for about 1 hour then I isolated her to another room, and I tried getting her close to me and into a kiss close, but the chick wouldnt let me. She had then told me she wants to go home as it is getting late and she needs to wake up early... (BS or NOT IDK).. I ended up driving her home, walking her up the steps and never thought about making another move...

Now, Im thinking DATE 2... Ill try my hardest to be aggressive and to try to kiss her, if she repels, then Ill just prob tell her, "Look, I dont want to be the guy that is going to take you out as just friends, I have enough friends and Im looking for a cool chick to get sexual with, if you dont want that, let me know and we will end it right here"

What you think?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's not the number of dates as much as they have to let you know they like you. I had one girl who could give you a boner just hugging you, but who wouldn't kiss for weeks. It was worth the wait. Other girls simply don't like you - if you get the "bus stop" situation - (she has one hand on the door handle as the car is still rolling to a stop in the driveway) - run. According to Doc Love, a good date will hit on 3 of the following 4: compliment you, touch you, make future plans, or kiss you.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should at least get a kiss on the first date or "meeting". If not, it's next. It usually takes me anywhere from 1-3 meet ups to lay a girl. After that I start getting bored and move on.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I met this girl she had been drinking and she was throwing IOIs at me all night. No effort getting the make out, she had no issue with me grabbing her ass, etc. Hell, if it weren't for her friends insisting she comes home with them and me being in no position to take her home, I probably would have tried to take her home that night (who knows what the result would have been). Instead got her number and had our first meet 3 days later. First date was fun, she was a lot more reserved than at the club. We kissed a few times, no make out though (she kept cutting the kiss short, but wouldn't ever reject the kiss). Our second date was a week later, basically just an afternoon on the town. Went back to her place, smoked a joint, make out. We go up to her room to get something, I try escalating. She again cuts the kisses short, with her giggling, pushing me back saying it's too soon. We haven't made plans again yet, we've sent a couple of texts back and forth but that's it.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
When I met this girl she had been drinking and she was throwing IOIs at me all night. No effort getting the make out, she had no issue with me grabbing her ass, etc. Hell, if it weren't for her friends insisting she comes home with them and me being in no position to take her home, I probably would have tried to take her home that night (who knows what the result would have been). Instead got her number and had our first meet 3 days later. First date was fun, she was a lot more reserved than at the club. We kissed a few times, no make out though (she kept cutting the kiss short, but wouldn't ever reject the kiss). Our second date was a week later, basically just an afternoon on the town. Went back to her place, smoked a joint, make out. We go up to her room to get something, I try escalating. She again cuts the kisses short, with her giggling, pushing me back saying it's too soon. We haven't made plans again yet, we've sent a couple of texts back and forth but that's it.
Woman like to use alcohol as an "excuse" for their actions. She doesn't want to be labeled as "slvtty" so you got to either stroke her pony the right way and let her know that whatever happens you won't think less of her. Or you guys need a bottle of wine and a little a lone time.

When she cut you off and said it's "too soon" she was testing you. I've heard this plenty of times before sex. You just got to tell her what she wants to hear.

"It's not too soon. We've seen each other 3 times. And each time we're together we have a great and amazing time.. you can't deny it.."

Then stroke her hair and go for it again without her even saying a word. Guaranteed she'd run with it. She may try and stop you again (some girls have a strong anti slt defense..) and she might say.

"I'm sorry it's just.."

Always cut her off. Woman are ruled by emotions. You need to play to their fantasies and override their logic before they have time to think. So you instantly assume you know what she is thinking.

"I know. I'm sorry. You're just so damn cute. I can't help myself."

If she brings something about about feeling "bad" this basically translates into feeling like a "slvt". You have to absolutely make her NOT feeling this way. Tell her that you respect her as a woman. That anything that happens you won't think less of her. Remind her that you both are single, alive, and raging souls just looking to have fun (woman love sh!t like that.) Pretty much make her feel good, and make her feel in the moment, and that whatever happens it's not a mistake.

I'd be damn surprised if you don't got the girl at this point. But I have had girls throw up a 3rd defense. Which I usually then say "Yeah. You're right. We shouldn't be doing this.." but don't say it sarcastically or mean. Say it nonchalantly, like it doesn't matter. I then just turn over and act like I'm going to sleep. This is where patience comes in. Give it up to like 5 mins, but eventually her girl is going to go "wtf?!" why isn't this guy trying to keep pushing me into having sex with him! She's going to rub your back or head lightly or something of that sort.. she is trying to get a reaction out of you. Simply don't move. Really act like you are asleep. She'll stop for a second. Then her girl brain gets even more confused. She starts escalating more.. she may even try and shake you, some girls might even go as far as grab your d!ck, or some will just slide their hand up your shirt and rub your sides or chest. Still, remain a statue. You have to wait for that one moment. The moment where is utterly confused as hell. And you can sense she is frustrated. Then you just turn off grab her face and start passionately making out with her. You've then passed the test, and overrode her logic. Now you're just seconds away of being balls deep in this woman.

This is how I've managed to do it a few times. Some girls just give it up easily, other girls you have to play mind games with. They love it though. So don't feel bad.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Woman like to use alcohol as an "excuse" for their actions. She doesn't want to be labeled as "slvtty" so you got to either stroke her pony the right way and let her know that whatever happens you won't think less of her. Or you guys need a bottle of wine and a little a lone time.

When she cut you off and said it's "too soon" she was testing you. I've heard this plenty of times before sex. You just got to tell her what she wants to hear.

"It's not too soon. We've seen each other 3 times. And each time we're together we have a great and amazing time.. you can't deny it.."

Then stroke her hair and go for it again without her even saying a word. Guaranteed she'd run with it. She may try and stop you again (some girls have a strong anti slt defense..) and she might say.

"I'm sorry it's just.."

Always cut her off. Woman are ruled by emotions. You need to play to their fantasies and override their logic before they have time to think. So you instantly assume you know what she is thinking.

"I know. I'm sorry. You're just so damn cute. I can't help myself."

If she brings something about about feeling "bad" this basically translates into feeling like a "slvt". You have to absolutely make her NOT feeling this way. Tell her that you respect her as a woman. That anything that happens you won't think less of her. Remind her that you both are single, alive, and raging souls just looking to have fun (woman love sh!t like that.) Pretty much make her feel good, and make her feel in the moment, and that whatever happens it's not a mistake.

I'd be damn surprised if you don't got the girl at this point. But I have had girls throw up a 3rd defense. Which I usually then say "Yeah. You're right. We shouldn't be doing this.." but don't say it sarcastically or mean. Say it nonchalantly, like it doesn't matter. I then just turn over and act like I'm going to sleep. This is where patience comes in. Give it up to like 5 mins, but eventually her girl is going to go "wtf?!" why isn't this guy trying to keep pushing me into having sex with him! She's going to rub your back or head lightly or something of that sort.. she is trying to get a reaction out of you. Simply don't move. Really act like you are asleep. She'll stop for a second. Then her girl brain gets even more confused. She starts escalating more.. she may even try and shake you, some girls might even go as far as grab your d!ck, or some will just slide their hand up your shirt and rub your sides or chest. Still, remain a statue. You have to wait for that one moment. The moment where is utterly confused as hell. And you can sense she is frustrated. Then you just turn off grab her face and start passionately making out with her. You've then passed the test, and overrode her logic. Now you're just seconds away of being balls deep in this woman.

This is how I've managed to do it a few times. Some girls just give it up easily, other girls you have to play mind games with. They love it though. So don't feel bad.
well I'll probably invite her over to my place in the next week or two to watch a movie. So I'll just try escalating again, and if she doesnt put out I'll just end the night without drama and never talk to her again. I'm not interested in having another girl as a friend (they are pretty ****ty friends), and I'm tired of being the guy that women don't fvck.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
Token resistance, all girls do it unless you've done a fvcking good job in getting them attracted to you, or they're on holiday.

I was struggling with this a few months ago, in a week I ended up staying at two different girls house's and not getting sex. One had a boyfriend, which was when I knew I was doing something wrong as she had already kissed me, and invited me back so her loyalty to her bf was in shreds. So there was no reason for her not putting out, so there had to be something I could do to increase the chances of sex.

Remember, so many guys mindset is that sex is almost like a gift from the girl....

Forget that, its not. You need to make her want sex, with you. Not the other way round. Initially when in a place you can shag be relaxed but go big on foreplay, not necessarily sexually straight away but when kissing her stroke her sides, thighs, hold her waist etc, hold or tug her hair a little, and be relaxed to begin with. Dont go in all guns blazing from the start unless its obvious she wants to be fvcked senseless, if you do this it just shows how desperate you are to get in her, and women can smell it coming from you and it turns a lot of women off as the sense of challenge goes. By keeping it cool in the early stages and running lots of foreplay in terms of stroking, or nibbling your going to turn her on a lot more, whilst not looking as if you're dying for sex.

Obviously wanting to have sex is normal, but appearing desperate for the **** is not cool.

If she still resists, then ignore her until she starts getting irate or escalating, and then start again and build up. If it doesn't look like she's going to put out, leave her house, or if its a night out and she's at yours. Simply get dressed and say you're going to meet your friends, she's not going to stay in your bed, alone in your place by herself.

Do not make the mistake I made, and stay at her house anyway. I looked like a tw@t the next day.