Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do YOU handle disrespect/b!tchiness from women AND men?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this topic for a few days now. I have seen men whose girlfriends/plates/females yell/scream at them, cuss them out, call them names ranging from dumb to pvssy, humiliate them for approaching, control the crap out of them, give them orders, cheat on them, flirt with other men in front of their faces, fvck other guys, and many other forms of unacceptable behavior.

How do/would YOU handle a situation(s) like this?

I have also seen males disrespecting other males. How would/do YOU respond when another male challenges you, yells at you, acts a fool on your, calls you names, tries to AMOG you in front of your prospective plates, treats you like a child, and many other things we all know?

I anticipate this thread will be very interesting and educational.

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I have been thinking about this topic for a few days now. I have seen men whose girlfriends/plates/females yell/scream at them, cuss them out, call them names ranging from dumb to pvssy, humiliate them for approaching, control the crap out of them, give them orders, cheat on them, flirt with other men in front of their faces, fvck other guys, and many other forms of unacceptable behavior.

How would YOU handle a situation like this?
You don't. You walk away forever.

I have also seen males disrespecting other males. How would/do YOU respond when another male challenges you, yells at you, acts a fool on your, calls you names, tries to AMOG you in front of your prospective plates, treats you like a child, and many other things we all know?
Depending on the situation:
  • Agree & Amplify
  • Come back with a wittier response
  • Ignore

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I leave. Not worth it.

I have enough going on in my life that one little slight means nothing in the ultimate scheme of things. My family, friends, and co-workers respect my ability and personality every day. One interaction with a stranger or inconsequential person doesn't make or break my day. Further I have a nursing license, sick parents, and a DAUGHTER. I have things that depend on me in life. I also make great money and have a pretty fantastic go of it. Most people who love the drama do not have these things and have very little to lose. In the end you won't win against people like that. They will always be willing to take it further. You yell, they punch. You punch, they stab. You stab, they shoot. You shoot, cousin Ray-Ray shoots next week. Etc.

Granted I've always been laid back and non-reacting. It's probably been my best survival skill. But I've noticed as life both improves and gets busier these petty things, much like petty women, seem to matter less and less.

Edit: Now, for males playing the AMOG game...that rarely happens. When I was single I didn't game women in meathead environments. I rarely hang with my old meathead friends anymore for that matter. The people I hang with are smarter than that and classier than that. I don't like those girls anyway. The people i do hang with would be put off by the behavior and we could pretty easily put a big dumb alpha in his place with a look and a sarcastic word. It's happened but is rarely needed.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore, practice having a more wity powerful response, walk away, dont answer calls texts until they apologize repeatedly... punish every single disrespect.. never let them get away with with any..... if the disrespect increases, its your fault 100 percenr!!!.. the price of being a man in control is to never allow disrespect in your kingdom

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I like to cry about it, mostly. And then join an online self-help forum, detail my problem in excruciating multi-post detail, and then ignore all the good advice that people give me.

*cough*

That was sarcasm, in case you're a gigantic moron.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
How to handle chicks who disrespect or are *****y to you?

Tell them they'd better behave or you will lock them in their cage.

Dudes? I would laugh it off or ignore it while they bore me with their theatrics.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men: Rear naked choke
Women: Rear naked choke
In the ideal world

Usually, with women, it depends. Ill almost always walk away because they arent worth my time. But one girl got my balls really incensed one time, so, knowing she was adopted, I responded to her "ME and my friends all hate you" with "Its funny, your parents hated you". Had a very decent effect.
Guys, same thing. Ill laugh and walk. If they piss me off though, usually its "Yeah, talking to me is gonna get some broad to fvck you" or something along those lines.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How I handle dudes that trip:

COME AT ME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With women it depends on the situation but above all I make sure they maintain respect for me, cause respect is everything in this game.

McMotherLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny. I'm 5'8 about 175 average looking white guy. I stay in pretty good shape but I don't look big/intimidating at all. I was an ametuer boxer growing up. I can **** up a lot of guys out there. If another guy is too disrespectful I will punch them in the head lol. It rarely happens but when it does it's funny to see peoples reaction.

A girl being disrespectful you just need to leave. Depending on how bad she's disrespecting you leave forever or leave for awhile until she's truly apologetic and tell her if it ever happens again that's it.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
McMotherLover said:
It's funny. I'm 5'8 about 175 average looking white guy. I stay in pretty good shape but I don't look big/intimidating at all. I was an ametuer boxer growing up. I can **** up a lot of guys out there. If another guy is too disrespectful I will punch them in the head lol. It rarely happens but when it does it's funny to see peoples reaction.

A girl being disrespectful you just need to leave. Depending on how bad she's disrespecting you leave forever or leave for awhile until she's truly apologetic and tell her if it ever happens again that's it.

This is why I always try to say humble and never underestimate anyone cause you never know what someone is capable of regardless of appearance.

With me I look really intimidating at 6'3 240 lbs so I don't really deal with much from dudes.

I agree though too with chicks a lot of times the solution is to just leave to get your point across. No point in arguing.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guy tried fighting me last night when I was on a date with a girl.. We were just talking and walking down her street when this dumb ass white guy eminem wannabe comes up to me with the "YO YOU LOOKING AT ME?!" I just laughed at him and said "Yeah, you look handsome!" *bedroom eyes* then waved my tongue at him and kept walking lol. Of course I got back "****in' Homo!" or something really thoughtful like that.

As for women.. Had this girl over the other night. I'm just friends with her, she's probably a 9.5 but incredibly egotistical/snobby (part of the reason why I don't try to get with her.. She's a huge b1tch, but she's pretty fvcking hilarious.) Anyways, she said something rude to me at the apartment, and was being b1tchy all night. I politely told her I was getting irritated with her and to chill and it just kept happening.

It finally got the point where I said "____, I'm getting pretty fvcking fed up. It's not even funny anymore, it's just insulting." She started laughing and slapped me in the face.

This was the final straw..

I got up, opened the door.. Looked her in the eyes and said "Please leave my apartment. You can come back and hangout when you decide to stop being a cvnt."

EDIT:

A funny one I like to use when a girl's getting b1tchy..

(Using a foreign accent) "You lucky we in America and not my homeland. Woman get punished when she not obedient to man!"

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually found that website, they know how to deal with b!tch behavior, from what i saw, they are geniuses' !
i'm actually more active there.

if you want some precision or help or clarification, let me know by PM !

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I call up Roidzilla the problem solver on speed dial. He takes the pesky chick away (as no chick can resist him) and no man would ever dare confront him.

Zippapants

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman would never do that to me. I make sure I know the kind of company I keep. And in the off chance they did, then they'd see how fast I'd go from "gentleman" to "watch your f***ing mouth".

As for a guy, I always accept a challenge. If talking can't calm him down, I've spent years of my life learning Tang Soo Do and Jiu Jitsu, and applying their teachings in several street fights. I'd be willing to throw down with confidence if he made the first move.

P

perseverance

vatoloco said:
You don't. You walk away forever.
I concur.

I just don't bother with disrespectful people at all. I don't even acknowledge their existence. If someone disrespects me, that's fine, I won't react, I just won't bother with that person.

There's no point in reacting and creating unnecessary drama.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Did you ever have this happen:

Someone says something disrespectful but you don't pick up on it at the time, so you basically have no response at all.

Then you may look back and think "Wow, if I had known what they meant I would have (acted differently)". But then you realize that having no response was actually the best response? As if it didn't phase you whatsoever?

But in general if someone disrespects an Alpha he gets in their face and they back down.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are really into a girl it can be difficult to do, but the best way to deal with disrespect that is immediately in front of you is to consider the girl to be your five year old daughter and talk with her in that manner -- meaning being calm and in total control while putting her in her place in such a way that she actually feels somewhat fearful of you.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By moving to the south. No, seriously. I can't deal with that ****. Doesn't pay to one-up them. Rather be around decent people.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a random girl being a batch, just walk away and ignore her like she's just some air blowing in your direction.

For a girl in your social circle, what i did to a girl that i just couldn't tolerate anymore, i straight out told her to shut the fvck up. When she stepped up to fight me, i told her it'd only be fair to let her hit me 10 times before i hit her once. I told her she wouldn't get up after i hit her and that no one would help her and if they did i'd put them down. Everyone knew she was a batch and didn't think it was worth fighting for. I basically put her in her place by letting her know, no one liked her b1tchiness and wouldn't stand up for it. She did try to act tough but in the end she apologized to me and has been super nice ever since.

There are girls who flirt around to try to get more attention from you, and then there are girls who flirt around because they'll take d1ck from anyone. If its the former, i just normally let them do their thing. I've had a few hb9's who would come with me to a party and then have 4 guys guys flock to her (no joke. it was the most degrading thing i saw. 4 guys just immediately surround a girl waiting for their chance to talk to her). I would just get up and move to another area and just grab a drink/chill as i didn't want to be part of the fawning. She came back to me later and asked me why i left her and i would just say, because she looked busy. If a girl wants your attention in those scenarios, she should earn it.

The ones that are talking to multiple guys to actually sleep with them, that's just plain disrespect to you and unless you want to set yourself up with disrespect happening regularly in your life, i'd leave her. I went to a party with a girl and then she tried to get me on some drugs when i told her i wouldn't tolerate that sh1t the last time we hung out, i just up and left her there and drove home (i was her ride). She called me like 1000 times until i finally answered and she just kept complaining about why i left her, which i hung up again.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thread is back to life!

DonJuanabe said:
If you are really into a girl it can be difficult to do, but the best way to deal with disrespect that is immediately in front of you is to consider the girl to be your five year old daughter and talk with her in that manner -- meaning being calm and in total control while putting her in her place in such a way that she actually feels somewhat fearful of you.
I tend to do this sometimes, especially when people in general throw fits or start to get loud. I keep a cool behavior and tone and put them in their place. Don't allow sophomoric behavior to get to you.

@ AAAgent: I agree with your approach--well said.

@ Bigneil: Being alpha isn't about starting fights and getting in people's faces. An alpha maintains his composure and uses violence as the last resource.

@ vatoloco: Where do you draw the line between minor disrespect and offenses worthy of complete isolation?