Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you determine interest level if the girl is really friendly

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I finally went to dinner with this chick and I thought she had high interest based on the texts and plus being my date to formal. During it I learned she was really friendly, so that kind of stumped me. However, I noticed that she still came to dinner with me even after she ate and she threw her cell phone aside. Now, I really can't tell if I'm being led on or not

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you I would try to establish physical contact and see her reaction.
Im not talking about going for the kiss (it can be done as well if you like to risk), Im talking about holding her hand or get physically close to her to see her reaction.

If she really likes you she wont mind it and if she dont like you well, you didnt risk anything anyway, you only had your answer.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
If I were you I would try to establish physical contact and see her reaction.
Im not talking about going for the kiss (it can be done as well if you like to risk), Im talking about holding her hand or get physically close to her to see her reaction.

If she really likes you she wont mind it and if she dont like you well, you didnt risk anything anyway, you only had your answer.
i remember i had met a chick like that a while back ago, when i started in the seduction community.

i got the same advice as you gave him, but never helped me though.

because she's too friendly she's ok for kino, hug, holding hand. it's a normal thing for her, and she even initiate that.

until today i have a friend who's like that. even if we are just friend she's holdng my hanfd from time to time, hungging me, touching me a lot.

but she's doing it with anyone, so either she likes c0ck or she is like that.

i dunno though if it's due to culture issues.

i'm interested on this post, i'll follow it because i'd like to know the answer

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
i remember i had met a chick like that a while back ago, when i started in the seduction community.

i got the same advice as you gave him, but never helped me though.

because she's too friendly she's ok for kino, hug, holding hand. it's a normal thing for her, and she even initiate that.

until today i have a friend who's like that. even if we are just friend she's holdng my hanfd from time to time, hungging me, touching me a lot.

but she's doing it with anyone, so either she likes c0ck or she is like that.

i dunno though if it's due to culture issues.

i'm interested on this post, i'll follow it because i'd like to know the answer
That indication I gave him works in most of the cases to filter interested girls from attention wh0res, of course there is no ultimate answer as in cases similar to yours.

In that case theres no other choice than take a risk and go for the kiss.
And well if shes fine with getting kissed all the time and does it with everybody theres a good chance she would be dtf as well...

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I used kino the first time we met and I'll do it the next time we meet

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you ask a great question. It's really difficult with women like that. What you need to do is go more sexual/romantic on her and see how she reacts. That is, don't just put your hand on her shoulder or hold her hand, but stroke her hair, put your hand on her waist, slap her playfully on the ass, get your full bodies close together, etc.

I'm dealing with a girl like that right now. If she's "just friendly" she will shy away when you get sexier, but if she's DTF she won't. You do have to risk it or you'll just keep orbiting her, wondering. And if you don't do it soon it will get to the point where it gets harder and harder for you to do it at all, and then you've essentially LJBFed yourself even if she was interested.