Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Confess Platonic Love?

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is going to move out to the mainland. How do I confess her know that I wish she is my sister? Will it sound like a creep? If so, how less creepy? After all, I am a guy. Cross-gender friendship is difficult, especially there is misinterpret sexual tension involved. You know, look like I am hitting on her, but in reality, I really care for her as a great friend.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say this to her, what do you expect? Something in return? Something to change?

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I want her to know she is a great friend. But lately, she thinks that I am hitting on her which I'm not. Besides, she has a boyfriend.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
I guess I want her to know she is a great friend. But lately, she thinks that I am hitting on her which I'm not. Besides, she has a boyfriend.
And does she see this as a bad thing? Has she been avoiding you because she thinks you're hitting on her? Or is it just complaining to get your attention?

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm positive that she thinks I'm hitting on her. But is such a good person, I wouldn't dare to think that way. Now I feel like it's my fault. Since she is leaving, I could hopefully convince her the truth, and at the same time, cherish the friendship.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're like a sister to me" probably says it all, unless she thinks you're into incest.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
I'm positive that she thinks I'm hitting on her. But is such a good person, I wouldn't dare to think that way. Now I feel like it's my fault. Since she is leaving, I could hopefully convince her the truth, and at the same time, cherish the friendship.
The last time you read a woman's mind, how did that work out? :rock:

Read their actions and how they say things. It's more important than what they say.

As far as her moving away, you can always say something like "I'm going to miss you when you move away. You're like a sister to me."

*hug*

The end. Roll credits.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR:

I'm positive that she thinks I'm hitting on her. But (she) is such a good person, I wouldn't dare to think that way. Now I feel like it's my fault. Since she is leaving, I could hopefully convince her the truth, and at the same time, cherish the friendship.
Am I the only guy who finds something wrong with this statement? If I'm interpreting this correctly, she's "such a good person" that you wouldn't dare desire her? Sexuality plays by its own rules. Sexuality doesn't follow philosophy. If she falsely accuses you of hitting on her, that suggests you may have been agitating her. What did you do to create the misunderstanding?

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit Rogue you keep beating me to the punch you bastard. That part also gave me the willies.

@ROOKIE, you sound soft. Like a toddler's first teddy bear. It also sounds like you have feelings for this girl that you don't want to confront. Telling someone you love them as family is never complicated, unless you feel something else. Stop lying to her and yourself dude. Imagine her right now, forget about her character and think about her ASS. what do you really feel?

If I'm right, here's an exercise to help you develop a spine. Tell her she is fine as hell and you'd totally hit that if she wasn't such a nerd who you've adopted as a sister *pause for effect* but seriously you are going to miss her and blablabla. When you part ways give her a playful slap on the ass and say "Tell your man to take care of that for me"

See the difference?

My approach = large and in charge, donkey balls in your face
Your approach = weak and bleak, flaccid kitten penis hiding between legs

Your call mate