Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you completely clear internet explorer?

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
specifically wat i mean is the google search bar on google.com.

my friends were looking up DJ stuff on google and no matter how much i clear the history it never goes away. i dont want my gf to see it. how do i get rid of it?

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disable autocomplete feature.

goto internet options, and look for an autocomplete option. there should be box where you can uncheck it. so when you goto google. and you type a word starting with D, it wont pull up DJ ****.

also, if you leave it on, and highlight the autocomplete suggestion in the google bar, and press the delete key, it will delete that item from the autocomplete history.

If this doesnt work, destroy your computer so your GF cant use it.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
You go to tools, delete, form data and history.

Though, being afraid woman will find out you're a guru or aspiring guru in this stuff is a stuck up. What you think she will do, leave you? If anything she'll be more interested.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghostsurf is a program that is worth the minimal price. It has a one-click wipe feature to clear common tracks of browsing.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ It's all about that Firefox holmes... get with the program B.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You still use Internet Explorer? Why? :confused:
I was going to ask the same tihng.

Download Firefox. It has an option that automatically clears your browser each time you close it.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Nerds like firefox more than internet explorer, because it is made by the greatest pimp ever, Bill Gates.. What else do you guys hate?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Nerds like firefox more than internet explorer, because it is made by the greatest pimp ever, Bill Gates.
I don't use Firefox. I use Opera. And it's not an anti-Microsoft thing, I use it because it's faster, it's safer, it has tabs.... oh wait, Microsoft FINALLY caught up with the times and starting using tabs in IE7.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use opera too. Sadly, firefox is more popular, and therefore has more support for things like video playback in macromedia flash.

I like opera's mouse gestures (back, reload, etc.). I like the faster load, and i like nicknaming the websites. But firefox has all of those! Still, I'm kind of hooked on opera. The new version has a nice 9 giant icon Speed dial. very cool.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Both opera and firefox are standards based browsers and do not work well on most websites out there.. You can't possibly claim they are faster:

A) Both load slowers, because internet explorer is built into windows, with libraries already pre-loaded, while both firefox and opera have to load everything. There is a slightly longer delay before either of those browsers launches.

B) You have to stop what you doing and find a plug-in if page does not display properly.

C) Having either opera or firefox does not increase your internet bandwidth. Which is further prove that the users of these browsers are smocking crack.​

Internet explorer is user friendly, is built into windows, has support for active-x and other useful technologies, displays both standards and none standards based websites.. It pretty much does it all without being a b1tch to use. :up:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet explorer is user friendly, is built into windows, has support for active-x and other useful technologies, displays both standards and none standards based websites.
...and crashes a lot. I seriously got fed up with that hunk of crap crashing on me damn near everytime I used it. And no, it's not just my windows install, I've had it crash repeatedly on every computer I've used with IE.

I also love the whole "IE is built into Windows" argument. I've installed it in Linux with no problems.

A) Both load slowers, because internet explorer is built into windows,
Sounds good on paper, but I find it loads a lot faster regardless of what's written on paper.

B) You have to stop what you doing and find a plug-in if page does not display properly.
I do?

C) Having either opera or firefox does not increase your internet bandwidth.
I never said it did.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Two seemingly identical people. One reports that his internet explorer crashes all the time, the other never experienced a crash of his internet explorer. What's wrong with them?

I bet its your windows installation.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firefox has support for almost all sites. IE has support for practically 100% of the sites...but I find that firefox isn't has 'fat' as IE. Same with Opera. But while I like the opera interface, it seems to have the least support. So, I use everything but IE unless I have to use IE.