How do you ask for naughty pictures (Not nudes)

Reaction score
How do you guys playfully ask for naughty pictures from girls you’re talking to without sounding like a horny dog (after you’ve established that she’s interested in you).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have sex with her first, then suggest it. I've never had to ask a girl, they just send them.

I'd rather have sex, than look at some pic of her. Those pics do more to validate herself than they do anything for me.

Reaction score
sometimes i don’t wanna have sex just playfully initiate you know? to keep it spicy.
jumping straight to sex gets boring, i wanna build that tension

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have sex with her first, then suggest it. I've never had to ask a girl, they just send them.
Indeed, especially when they find out that other women sent you nude vids in the past.

Sometimes they ask me what kind of vids (I don't show them, those vids are not to be shared) and I tell them 'lovers usually film themselves masturbating while telling the camera what they want me to do to them."

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
no it’s not about her, i’ve been talking to one person for so long i forgot my game i’m trying to implement plate theory.

logicallefty

Reaction score

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your routinely dating / sleeping with her she should really just be sending them naturally & by default

My last semi serious situationship would send me stuff at least 2-3 times a week , her in lingerie , playing with toys sh1t like that

She liked the thought of arousing me , most women are going to enjoy doing it for you

Girls your casually talking too and not regularly sleeping with its a different game , she has too trust you a lot and you have to subtly assure her that they are going to be for your eyes only

I have a catalogue of old pics from girls that I may show to close freinds occasionally to make a point but I would never fully share that private content

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no it’s not about her, i’ve been talking to one person for so long i forgot my game i’m trying to implement plate theory.
I don't care who. F*** somebody, whether it's your girlfriend or a plate. The fact that you've been voluntarily holding back with women who might be potentially interested in you is a bad idea.

Reaction score
i
If your routinely dating / sleeping with her she should really just be sending them naturally & by default

My last semi serious situationship would send me stuff at least 2-3 times a week , her in lingerie , playing with toys sh1t like that

She liked the thought of arousing me , most women are going to enjoy doing it for you

Girls your casually talking too and not regularly sleeping with its a different game , she has too trust you a lot and you have to subtly assure her that they are going to be for your eyes only

I have a catalogue of old pics from girls that I may show to close freinds occasionally to make a point but I would never fully share that private content
i hear you.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger danger my friend. Just see it in real life.

I would be put off by a woman prepared to send nudes