Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you ask for a BJ while messing around?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say your messing around with a girl (ONS or dating for a lil bit) and u really want a BJ from her (u cant have sex with her for some reason, no condoms, shes on the rag, or whatever... just focus on the fact that u want a bj from her)

what do you do?
do you ask her "hey can you blow me?"

what is your technique for this is she doesnt do it on her own?

like say u go down on her and she doesnt return the favor?

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go down on her and she doesn't return the favor, then kick her out of the bed and tell her to go home. :)

Really though, I don't know how you go about asking. The last girl I dated I told her straight up that I wanted to be "friends with benefits" (f l_lck buddies.) We had been friends for about a year and she had a crush on me. She went along with it, and shlobbed on my knob that night.

That is the closest I've come to straight up asking a girl to tea bag my nuts.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Excuse me, ma'am, but I am quite sexually aroused. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to unzip my trousers and perform fellatio on me. Also, I would be extremely grateful if you could possibly swallow my semen to give me even greater sexual satisfaction. Thank you"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unregistered
"Excuse me, ma'am, but I am quite sexually aroused. I was wondering if you would unzip my trousers and perform fellatio on me. Also, I would be extremely grateful if you could possibly swallow my semen to give me even greater sexual satisfaction. Thank you"
Hahahahahahahahaha. Classic.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking about sex with a friend (female) the other day who let on that it absolutely creeps her out whenever a guy "asked" for a BJ. She wanted him to act and sound like a man and "tell" her to go down, or have her positioned down there.

I thought about that and tried to imagine asking for it--I couldn't do it without a sense of begging <shudder> or feeling neutered, to a point <another violent shudder>.

They want you to know how to handle yourself in bed.
They want you to know how to handle them in bed.
They want you to show confidence--and DOMINANCE, even.

I'm not saying being considerate and having open communication is to be chucked out the window, but somehow "asking" just seriously undercuts everything they want you to be in bed.

And creeps them out.

I'd suggest you don't make it an obvious exchange of "I'll do this if you do that" thing, even if unstated.

Be active about it, it shows confidence to you and her. Wait till the foreplay gets steamy and direct her down there, or get up into a standing position and bring her to you. Massage her hair and the back of her kneck while she's going down, and let her HEAR from you how well she's doing--talk, moan, call her name, tell her what effect it's having, let her feel you tense up.

If she likes being dominated simply say "go down on me" like a command. You won't know until you try--by all means, don't ask her just yet--save that conversation for later. She may **think** she doesn't like to be dominated and tell you so, but how she will respond can be entirely different. Her preconceptions may get in the way--which is why you ACT, don't ASK.

Hope that helps...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just drop pants....

If you are ready for her to bob your knob, just go for the zipper, and pull down your pants. Kiss her, then show her the c*ck. Play with her hair, while she works the magic. You can be curtious by informing her that you are about to bust a nut. She can either finish it like a true red blooded American woman, or she can let you c*m on her tatas... just remember, it's ok to kiss her afterwards, she'll appriciate it, after all, it's yo sh*t, ain't nothing to be scared of.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Just drop pants....

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
it's ok to kiss her afterwards, she'll appriciate it, after all, it's yo sh*t, ain't nothing to be scared of.
Ewww. Snowballing is disgusting. :p

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just start making out with her.... then a few minutes later pull your c0ck out and put her hand on it... then a minute later push her head down towards your c0ck.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it's not something you ever ask for.

Usually it starts with making out with her, and then letting it lead to there. The way I always did it was that I went down on her first, never asked for it, and just never stopped until she was so turned on that she would just automatically do it to me. You can get most people to do anything you want if you know how to turn them on. With women, the foreplay is so unbelievably key. My first GF prefaced our relationship with a whole speech on how much she had high morals and there will be no sex in the relationship, etc., and she was the first one to tear my clothes off, because we'd make out, put our hands all over each other, but never do anything, and I never even asked her to, and she caved in first. I know most guys would not be able to pull something like this off, but maybe if you thought of yourself as more of a prize, you'll be more willing to make her be the one that begs for it. It's all a game of cat and mouse.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker

Usually it starts with making out with her, and then letting it lead to there. The way I always did it was that I went down on her first, never asked for it, and just never stopped until she was so turned on that she would just automatically do it to me.
I've tried that but when you get them turned on they want more genetal stimulation and pull you on top of them wanting to fvck. I definitely haven't had a lot of luck with pushing their heads down. They have to be in a certain mood to do that.

I lost a fvck buddy over this issue. She was on the rag and I couldn't get her to go down on me. She was all "Well it's different when we're rolling around in bed..." So I cut her off from kissing and she got pissed off. Oh well. NEXT!

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree a lot with TR......

It is something that you cant ask for. Whenever i ask the girl i am with she always laughes and says that is a major turn off. A couple of days later we start making out and she just does it on her own.

I really dont think girls get anything out of sucking on a d*ck....i could be wrong, i never asked any female, and probably wont ever.

GoldFronts

Don Juan
Reaction score
say

" i want you to kiss me everywhere "

Its pretty safe to say that cause it can have seperate meanings,
lets face it,, chicks are easily turned off when it comes to sex.

Only way to turn off a man is when they find out the woman was a tranny,, :D

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we're fooling around I will ususually, put her hand on my d!ck. If she doesn't take the initiative to unzip my pants, I will unzip them and put her hand back on it. If that doesn't work Ill pull my c0kk out and put her hand back on it. If that doesn't work, Ill look her dead in the eye and say, "why don't you kiss him for me, he likes lots of affection. Make him feel loved." Soemtimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With utmost confidence and purpose...

... "I want you to go down on me."

Reaction score
You don't ask you direct. Let her start kissing your chest and "yeah" gently guide her lower. You don't force her head down...let her see that she is turning you on...she already knows what you will want...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never asked a girl to do it before. I'm like most of these guys, I'll just go down on her, and then once she's done, she'll return the favor.

If she's not reciprocating, I usually just place her hand right on my junk. Once you do that she pretty much knows that you're getting at. If she doesn't go for it after that much (you going down on her, then you putting her hand on your junk) she probably just doesn't want to do it.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just pull your c0ck out and say "SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL!"