Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you ask a girl for her number when she is surrounded by her friends ?

HugoB

Reaction score
Hi,so there is this girl in class that I'm interested in.I talked to her a few times before and it went well.I want to take the next step and ask her for her number(or even asking her out directly but I'd rather get to know her more 1st) but the problem is we are always surrounded by other girls,they are her friends but I know all of them too as all of us are in the same class.I think it would be awkward for both of us(or for me at least) if I asked her for her number when all these people are around.I thought about asking her to talk alone for a min but that might be awkward too.I got her facebook but I didn't ask her for that either,I just searched but I still don't wanna add her as she might think I don't have enough couragr to ask her for her number in reality.Actually I know someone who liked her too and he added her on facebook without even talking to her and it ended up with her blocking him.She is single btw.

HugoB

Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Just hand her your phone and tell her to put them in, it really is that simple bro. And what's so awkward about wanting to converse with a girl one on one? Just tell her man, you are thinking for her and the only person you should be thinking about is yourself!
Well what if she simply doesn't like me back and refused to give me her number ? In that case, I will embarrass myself not only in front of her but also in front of the other girls.It would be better for me to ask her for it when we are alone.I think I can ask her to talk privately for a min but I'm still not sure if I can do that...

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is surrounded by her friends, it is always recommended to isolate her from them if you want to talk to her specifically about something. In this case, you know her friends so they most likely will not view you as an intruder if you approach their group. What I suggest you do is approach the group, perhaps ask a question that all group members can answer (what they think of x subject), and then tell the girl you want to talk to her, hold her hand firmly, and lead her to the desired location.

I think most beta males would probably be scared of this method because they do not have the confidence to approach a girl when she is with her friends. You on the other hand, are working to be an alpha male, correct? So this approach requires namely courage and confidence; qualities that a DJ must have if he intends to succeed with women.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Win the group, have fun and they'll have fun. They'll understand. Maybe their friends will even help you instead of ****blocking and encourage her, who knows! Anyway, it's better 1 on 1 so isolate her. Better if you have a wing.

HugoB

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the advice.Class is tomorrow and I will try to take her number.I will pull her aside but in a better way.Instead of pulling her when talking to her and her friends before class,I will do it after class when we are walking out and there is no conversation going on.It's easier to me this way.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem when you plan is that nothing ever goes the way you planned. Live your life with confidence and you could have just got her number the first time.

I hope your plan goes well, but in general, stop planning.

puaprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, just do it. It doesn't matter if you get rejected, the girls will respect you for having the confidence to ask her in front of them. Just play it cool if you get rejected and the other girls will find you interesting due to the fact that you didn't even get nervous after the rejection.:cool:

Prodigy

AdiffrentTypeOfGirl

Reaction score
being a girl my self i really dont mind someone coming up to me asking for my number just as long as they approach me right you just might get it..:p

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mohammad_C97 said:
If you ask her to talk privately that will freak her out (also, it will show weakness since it shows you're not able to approach a group of women <not saying you can't, but that might just be what she thinks.)

Heres what I think you should do:

Go up to her group, and try to start a conversation:
Heres an opener you might want to try:
Hey, you girls seems like such a secluded gang over here I'd thought I'd come over and say hi. Then try to work the whole group, and get them to like you (you want her friends to like you too) . Then casually continue the conversation with just her.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes.
Utter rubbish! if the OP wants to seduce this girl, then forget it, a chick will 9 times out 10 never reveal her TRUE self around a lot people. Unless this girl chills with a straight up kinky crew then cool, but generally, you wanna get a chick in private to reveal her inner kinky freak.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, stuff, I get your logic and that's exactly why I hardly approach women in groups, if its her and a single friend, then I will go. Things like having to talk with the group to get 'points', ahh, no ways hey! And like the OP states that the other girls are in the SAME class and he knows them, what's wrong with telling them to give the OP some privacy? All this monkey dancing just for a number? I'm sorry, but balls are needed. This guy gotta take what he wants, when he wants.

HugoB

Reaction score
Hey guess what, I got her number yesterday ;) I know it took me a while but I finally did it.After the class was over, she was walking away with her friends so I called her name (not loudly, I was pretty close to her) and told her that I enjoy talking to her and that I want her number so I can get to know her more.She said yeah sure with a smile then took my phone and typed it.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like there is more arguing the high school forum than the GD, not sure if that's because there's more high school aged guys here thinking they know what to do and don't want to admit they're doing it wrong but whatever.

Bottom line: Be a funny, outgoing guy that most people would have a hard time saying no to. If you're funny and can make your target girl, as well as her friends, laugh and smile, then all of them are going to think you're a nice guy and an attractive guy.

Once they think this, just ask the girl for her number, chances are she's going to give it to you, why wouldn't she unless you're a creepy dude lol.

If she says no, then at least you tried. If you're a funny guy and her other friends seem to like you, they'll probably ask her why she denied you, and maybe some of them will come after you too.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Forget all that noise, throw on a leather biker jacket, watch an action movie, take a deep breath and walk up and say,

"hey american woman, you'll be a loser later on in life with about 10 cats after you graduate uni and become a BPD... I happen to be a loser that dates american women as well, we might aswell pair up so I can get my first experience of being with lower quality women". If that doesn't get her you could try:

"I think you're hot, lets go out" and hand her your phone.

If she says no, then call her a loser and tell her to enjoy the cats, when she looks back on it she will wonder how you knew, walk away and never speak to her again. Man what happened to James Dean and The Fonz... those guys knew how to get women... even Napolean Dynamite and Steve Urkel have more game than some of you guys... kids today.