Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do regular guys without game get a girlfriend?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While this is likely true, it is also true that a larger percentage of men are having little to no sex during any given 12 month period in their lives.
Yes, that’s true and is expected in sexual liberation. There’s not an increase in sex in a sexualized society for most men. There’s an increase in sex for a small fraction of men, a redistribution.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did that still involve the man having to court the woman?
Depended on the society.
or were people just introduced to each other out of the blue(such as saying, you should meet this person, or you would be a good fit with my son/daughter) without either the man or the woman pursuing one another?
I believe this is done or was done in rural India and some middle eastern countries. I do not like this. What I think is far healthier is what’s done by Orthodox Jews, matchmaking. A matchmaker will try to pair up suitable people on dates. If the dates go well, the pair takes things further. If the two do not fit, they don’t continue. All of it is done with the aim of family formation. No game required.

Anyway, that’s not going to happen. Almost no one gives a sh-t about some young ordinary guy’s plight and that’s evidenced by the notion that all men now need to be SPECIAL to get women.

My personal strategy was acting on IOI’s in everyday life and using OLD. I have never gamed or tried to be something I’m not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Depended on the society.

I believe this is done or was done in rural India and some middle eastern countries. I do not like this. What I think is far healthier is what’s done by Orthodox Jews, matchmaking. A matchmaker will try to pair up suitable people on dates. If the dates go well, the pair takes things further. If the two do not fit, they don’t continue. All of it is done with the aim of family formation. No game required.

Anyway, that’s not going to happen. Almost no one gives a sh-t about some young ordinary guy’s plight and that’s evidenced by the notion that all men now need to be SPECIAL to get women.

My personal strategy was acting on IOI’s in everyday life and using OLD. I have never gamed or tried to be something I’m not.
yup i can believe that, its often said that people and society don't really care about mens problems, but they do about women and childrens problems. Another way to put it, only women and children are loved unconditionally, men are not, as in, adult males.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup i can believe that, its often said that people and society don't really care about mens problems, but they do about women and childrens problems. Another way to put it, only women and children are loved unconditionally, men are not, as in, adult males.
Well, where’s some truth to that, but monogamy was enforced because it is a way to give nearly all men stakes in the future, to have cooperation, minimize sexual competition, and to keep them productive.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i go for a walk , most of the couples i see are 90% with the hot babe is either average man hot girl or above average man with hot girl. Rarely a couple which is hot guy - hot girl.

Game is not as well known where i come from. So question is , how are these guys getting hot girlfriends without game?
Maybe their game is what got them the hot girl.

Ever think of that one?

Reaction score
Maybe their game is what got them the hot girl.

Ever think of that one?
i've heard some people say this, i would think there is some truth to it, they say that men need game to a woman attracted to them in the first place, but women only need game when it comes to keeping a man or getting man to committ to them, or avoid getting used by a man.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regular guys with a gf is because the gf has experience and she chooses someone naive she can control.

God bless both their hearts for they are both consenting adults.

Furthermore,
It’s not my place to tell anyone who they can or should not date.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've heard some people say this, i would think there is some truth to it, they say that men need game to a woman attracted to them in the first place, but women only need game when it comes to keeping a man or getting man to committ to them, or avoid getting used by a man.
Men don’t need game. Just don’t be a weirdo.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is truth to it as well.

We have to also keep in mind that the OP is also basing his entire post on what he perceives an average man to be.

Gotta be careful with that..because his opinion on what an average man is, is not fact.

Or, even if the woman views the man's looks as average, maybe the man's sex game is above average, or how he treats her is above average.

Lots of variables.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and men are the only gender that get risk thrown the weird or creepy label when intereacting with the other sex
I get accosted daily by weird/creepy women, but men don't report women for being annoying / weird.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can get away with anything.

I was a work and a female coworker came ip to me. Handed me a dollar bill. Told me to hold it at my belt. And. Infront of others employees said: ‘All you can eat for under a dollar!’.

I got s promotion and a new office. A coworker came up to see my office. She hopped on my desk, got on all fours, wiggled her tush & said ‘Do you need a sexratary?’.

Now these weren’t creepy women. But still.

Reaction score
I get accosted daily by weird/creepy women, but men don't report women for being annoying / weird.
yup that sums it up, if a guy is accused of being weird or creepy by women, it can have legal or social consequences, but the reverse, women won't get reported or just people won't care.

Another way to put it, womens social awkwardness or social ineptness can be seen as cute or adorable, funny, or people won't care, but for guys, men, they can be perceived as dangerous or threatening, creepy or uncomfortable, even though those men would never hurt anyone and never wanted to hurt anyone.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another way to put it, womens social awkwardness or social ineptness can be seen as cute or adorable, funny, or people won't care, but for guys, men, they can be perceived as dangerous or threatening, creepy or uncomfortable, even though those men would never hurt anyone and never wanted to hurt anyone.
I've been attacked by lovers in the past, but I didn't report it. I dealt with the attacks and broke up with them, but I didn't really feel threatened.
However, for the 'average man' is still stronger than the 'average woman', which is why 'weird' behaviour from men is more easily perceived as threatening than the 'cute' psycho behaviour of women. So it makes sense that the repercussions for being weird are more severe for men than for women.

Reaction score
I've been attacked by lovers in the past, but I didn't report it. I dealt with the attacks and broke up with them, but I didn't really feel threatened.
However, for the 'average man' is still stronger than the 'average woman', which is why 'weird' behaviour from men is more easily perceived as threatening than the 'cute' psycho behaviour of women. So it makes sense that the repercussions for being weird are more severe for men than for women.
another reminder on how my mindset and perspective has changed towards interactions between the 2 sexes over the years, i've heard some people say, men need social skills, women just have to be attractive and available and they are all set.

MAB

Don Juan
Reaction score
n=1

My wife chased me when I was a kissless virgin making 15k/year.
I married her, then she lost attraction shortly after. We had a dead bedroom for nearly 3 years, and even then it was still subpar (only redpill tactics saved it).

I had no game at all and my wife was super into me.
I love it when people share personal stories. Just from this tiny amount of text there is so much to understand here.

1. Women chase men - not the other way around.

2. You are wrong about not having had game. You DID have game, you were just not aware of it.

3. Money is completely irrelevant when it comes to genuine attraction.

4. Once a women knows that she has you in the bag, she will always lose any desire she had for you. This usually happens around 6 months after she feels she caught you.

Reaction score
I love it when people share personal stories. Just from this tiny amount of text there is so much to understand here.

1. Women chase men - not the other way around.

2. You are wrong about not having had game. You DID have game, you were just not aware of it.

3. Money is completely irrelevant when it comes to genuine attraction.

4. Once a women knows that she has you in the bag, she will always lose any desire she had for you. This usually happens around 6 months after she feels she caught you.
i assume there is a difference between chasing and pursuing, because despite the progression women have made in society at large or how modern the world has become, women still normally never shoot their shot with men they like, it is still normally the man that asks the woman out or is the one to initiate/escalate.

MAB

Don Juan
Reaction score
i assume there is a difference between chasing and pursuing, because despite the progression women have made in society at large or how modern the world has become, women still normally never shoot their shot with men they like, it is still normally the man that asks the woman out or is the one to initiate/escalate.
I disagree. I know that this is a common trope on these type of men's forums, but this does not match my life experience at all.

People tend to build their worldview around their own anecdotal experiences and the people they associate with which in turn reinforces their worldview. It's a vicious circle.

When a woman has a desire for a man then she'll aggressively pursue this man. Women aren't subtle or shy about it either. She'll make it very, very clear.

If you or the guys you know are never pursued by women then that means that they don't have any desire for you.

I've never approached any woman ever. They need to approach me, because I am worth more than they are. They know this. I know this.

I have life experience, personality, confidence, real friends, integrity, self-discipline, a legit 120 IQ, I'm 6'3, 190lbs, visible abs, legit 8 inch ****, don't smoke or drink or take drugs. I never masturbate and meditate regularly. I have complete control over mu sex drive, I am not a ****ing animal.

What can a woman add to my life? Why should I even notice her?

And if they decide not take to their shot, it's their loss. There is an infinite amount of other, younger, hotter women ready to take their place.

And if I ever get old and become undesirable to them, then that's fine too. I need no woman. I'll rather die then ever debase myself to the degree where I have to pursue them.

And to be clear, I am not bragging, I am telling you that you need to have the same attitude that I have!

Live your best life and know your worth!

Last edited: