How do I respond to this? Sh*t Test?

FuturePlayer101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted a thread here around a week ago explaining that I'm in a long distance relationship. My girl was distancing away so I secretly joined a forum where she usually hangs out to see wtf was going on.. She found out, confronted me & is really pissed off at me.

We still talk, but now I put in nearly all the effort.

I asked how I win her back etc.. I got a lot of advice on here telling me to go cold & I did. I didn't talk to her for a few days & I signed into chat today to talk to a mate, she was online too & I made the mistake of writing her a message.

I wrote along the lines of "hey hun", then, "You ok".. I didn't get no reply so I wrote "wanna explain why you're ignoring me".. Still no reply so I left it at that. I got a message a few hours later with her explaining that she wasn't ignoring me, she was asleep. I believe that because she does that a lot even when things with me were fine.

But the problem - she wrote in the beginning of her message, before her explanation "Don't take that tone with me" because I accused her of ignoring me.

Sh*t test? How do I reply to that?

I was gonna ignore it & go cold again but I am gonna reply because in her message, she mentioned she's not keeping too well & that she's taking medication so I wanna find out what's wrong. I care..

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamit you goddamn pvssy! Not only did you break NC and wrote her a message but it was a lame and unattractive message. There's no point in anyone giving you anymore advice because you're incapable of following it atm. Its like I said in another thread, I believe that most men know what is and isn't attractive but they lack the willpower to do what's attractive. You knew exactly what needed to be done in this situation yet you did the complete opposite. You need to work on yourself. Find out why you feel the need to throw your dignity away for this woman. No self respecting man behaves like this. Sh!t is embarrassing...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just stop and end it already. Stop with the messaging, that forum, and this girl. She's got the upper hand and you've lost the game. Real life or nothing.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no sh!t test kid. You been brain washed. Just be a Man, take action and say "what you need to say" as John Mayer might put it. You can soak up all the advice you want, but it all comes down to experience and learning through life's mysteries!

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reply anything. She's gone. If she's deeply interested in you, she will initiate most of the communications. Act as if you don't care and you'll forget her sometime. Stop wasting your time on uninterested girls. In the end you'll only be hurting yourself.

denverfan110

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Goddamit you goddamn pvssy! Not only did you break NC and wrote her a message but it was a lame and unattractive message. There's no point in anyone giving you anymore advice because you're incapable of following it atm. Its like I said in another thread, I believe that most men know what is and isn't attractive but they lack the willpower to do what's attractive. You knew exactly what needed to be done in this situation yet you did the complete opposite. You need to work on yourself. Find out why you feel the need to throw your dignity away for this woman. No self respecting man behaves like this. Sh!t is embarrassing...
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Seriously that response is so lame. She's probably sitting at her computer thinking "what an afc."

Come on man, you know you're better than that. And if you honestly don't, work on yourself. You havn't had any physical contact so what you're imagining is there never existed in the first place. DROP HER AND MOVE ON.

You need trust in a relationship and she clearly will never trust you after she caught you snooping and you obviously don't trust her as you wouldn't be posting your problems here.

This. Will. Only. End. Badly. For. You.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I'll never understand why men like you let women abuse them and then ask how to win her back. WHAT is the matter with you? :crazy:

This woman has made it crystal clear that she's an abusive c*nt. SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! If you want to keep her around your self-esteem must be dirt low. You must look in the mirror and see a piece of sh!t. Otherwise you wouldn't tolerate being treated like a piece of sh!t by some worthless b!tch.

No man who respects himself would waste another nanosecond on this woman.

Spin plates. Never care more about the relationship than the woman.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
FuturePlayer101 said:
I posted a thread here around a week ago explaining that I'm in a long distance relationship.
Rex literally stopped reading at the underline. Being that it's Halloween and in the spirit of the holiday, heed the advise of the "scary house," and "Get Out." LDR don't work and are for needy dudes that don't have the confidence to approach chicks. Rex suggests that start approaching women that are longer than forty-five minutes away under normal driving conditions.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I can't believe the OP.

Simply can't.
Same here. You would of thought he'd of learnt something off this forum.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen her and move on. Life is short, a lot of beauty girls are outhere

FuturePlayer101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright first of all, the f*ckers who got mouthy with me, talking sh*t telling I'm a p*ssy, calling me a piece of sh*t etc - go f*ck yourselves. I appreciate all the advice & criticism I get but I don't let anyone get rude to me.

Even this chick, if she starts getting mouthy, I tell her off.

Thank you to the others for constructive advice. I did go cold as previously advised and I do date and bang other chicks here but like I said in my previous thread, I like this chick. I actually properly like someone for the 1st time in my life.

I broke my no contact thing to check up on her because she has HEALTH CONDITIONS. It's the God damn reason why going cold is hard for me, I am protective about her.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe him either, I think he's full of ****.

denverfan110

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be protective over someone who isn't permanently in your life and who's pushing you away.

Sorry to break it to you but thats easily construed as creepy.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so let's wrap this up:

1. You thought she was moving away from you, you decided to stalk her and got busted.
2. You ignored her, she ignored you, you couldn't handle it, tried to make a big deal of it and she put you in your place.
3. You now think the correct course of action might be to start ignoring her again?

You really need to do two things here. Firstly, cut her loose permanently, this is not working out for you. Second, don't try to play these games with women now, you're not up to it, they've been doing this stuff since they were five and will walk all over you.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FuturePlayer101 said:
Alright first of all, the f*ckers who got mouthy with me, talking sh*t telling I'm a p*ssy, calling me a piece of sh*t etc - go f*ck yourselves. I appreciate all the advice & criticism I get but I don't let anyone get rude to me.

Thank you to the others for constructive advice. I did go cold as previously advised and I do date and bang other chicks here but like I said in my previous thread, I like this chick. I actually properly like someone for the 1st time in my life.

I broke my no contact thing to check up on her because she has HEALTH CONDITIONS. It's the God damn reason why going cold is hard for me, I am protective about her.

excuses, excuses. you are not protective of her, you are obsessed, and needy to the border of creepy. i see you are not here to get advice, you are here to stroke your ego, and to look for excuses ti remain creepy. well, do that then. your biggest enemy is not that broad, it is your attitude. you will never get better, because you do not want to be better. there is a fine line between being protective with a little brash, and outright creepy stalker. and if you get offended by the guys here, think about this for a moment: your LDR "girlfriend" is telling her friends right now how she is pursued by a creep who just won't get the hint.

your only way out of this is to lose the b*tch. but seeing that there's fat chance of that happening,i rest my case. there are a lot of weirdos appearing on this forum lately and i start to wonder.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FuturePlayer101 said:

Hah you're pissed..well at least you have some self respect left. If I had a son who was acting like you I'd tell him the same thing. No one ever learned anything from being coddled. Ok you like her, it doesn't mean a damn thing. Men always use this poor reason as an excuse to do all sorts of degrading behavior. Yes it's sad that she has health conditions and It's perfectly normal to be concerned for her but get this...you aren't her dad, or her brother, or her husband. You have no reason to be protective of her other than the fact that you like her. End this madness already. Put your emotions aside like a man and do what needs to be done.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
FuturePlayer101 said:
I did go cold as previously advised and I do date and bang other chicks here but like I said in my previous thread, I like this chick. I actually properly like someone for the 1st time in my life.
Listen potna, you can lie yourself, but you can't lie to the men of this forum. I find it VERY HARD to believe that if you're dating and banging other women that you would be so caught up in one chick that you've never seen in real life, especially one with health issues.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best thing to do, again, is to go NC. And don't give in after a few days. Even if she has health issues you're still pushing her away with needy behavior. That whole signing up on a forum to "spy" that was borderline stalkerish.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
FuturePlayer101 said:
:crackup:

Ok tough guy..

You talk all this **** about I don't let anyone get rude with me then you're all like.. hey hun, you ok? I can't go cold on you because you have "health issues" why are you ignoring me, *insert more soft **** here*.

You have health issues too, pursuing a LDR with some Aussie ***** and wondering how you can "win back" your disrespectful internet girlfriend, sounds like a mental health issue.

Fag. You should change your name to Getting played for the foreseeable future 101