How come they don't stay interested?!

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Sweet post man. What made you get to that turning point? I know its different for everyone who ventures down this path but what about you?
Basically I've made it my goal to keep improving and thats what I've done. I used to think I was unlucky but as soon as I realised theres no such thing as luck thats the turning point for me.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, while you are filtering them, they are also filtering you. So some of the things you talked about MAY have caused them to start losing interest.

I met a woman from Boston this summer and we did an imitation of rabbits for the weekend. As we talked and I spent more time with her, the following came out. She came from an abusive family,her bf of 14 years cheated on her after she did all this stuff for him,her husband was gay[she made him alot of money in realestate,but didn't take any of it from him],her next bf was a manipulating azz who never wanted to see his kids[she knew them better than he did]. ETC. ETC. Now, I was sympathetic and talked to her[so she kept talking],we laughed etc.;BUT, I gradually eased out of her life.

Any older DJ's want to count the red flags she just spilled during conversation?

Thats why I wondered what you were talking about-there are different standards for a 1 night stand vs a possible relationship. If she's just looking for sex,you can talk about anything. If she's looking for the father of her children,she may want to know if heart disease runs in your family. conversation importance is relative depending on what she wants in the relationship