Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can you open somebody up?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I asked a girl if she wanted to hang out durning February break, after having talked with her the previous afternoon for 30 or so minutes.
She said "I'm gonna be visiting my sister for the whole vacation." I was like "Oh, ok" then left. I realize that this was a bad move on my part for specifying vacation and not going any further to ask for a phone number.

She's pretty shy, but today it was almost like shes ignoring me.
She gives basically one-word responses and barely broke a space when I smiled at her.

How do I open her up without being seen as needy or annoying?
As I mentioned, we've talked for almost 30 minutes straight before, and she smiled way bigger during that conversation.
I don't know how I can get back to having good rapport like that with this girl.

I just wanna get this girl's number.

How can I get past the shyness and interact more with her so I can ask her to hang out?

Last edited:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did u try the old............hey when are we going to hang out line yet?

if u want something just ask...........first. If they resist, then persuade her by
negotiating tactics

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man...I'm just afraid of persuing girls cause I've been burned in the past being called a creep or a stalker by insecure little bytches.

If she isn't uninterested in me then shes just extremely quiet/shy though.
In math class today, I told her to listen to my ipod on one of my headphones and she only listened for like two seconds (exactly) and took them out.
I was like "Are you sure you don't wanna listen?" and she said "No I'm fine."

It was one of her favorite songs, and during the first second of the song I saw a very very very slight smile from her, even though she wasn't looking at me.

Should I have pushed her? Because basically I like to respect what people say in case they percieve me as abusing or some negative feeling.
Shyt man...Now I feel like I should been like "Omg put that back this is like your favorite song!"

Today is strike 2, if I talk to her again and fail I'm nexting even if she LJBFs me, cause I'm pretty pissed at myself.

Still theres the matter of breaking through to a shy girl. How do you do it?

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro,

she's given you two signs that she isn't interested. Has she given you ANY indications that she is interested?

You had a cool conversation and that is awesome, but you gotta realize that sometimes people just aren't interested.

that last thing with the earphones is a pretty obvious sign that she is not into you.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only wanna learn how to break through her shyness again man.
I just want to have ONE good conversation with her, so I can ask for her number at an acceptable moment and know whether I'm rejected or not.

I'm in the situation because I haven't been persistant enough and I've left things unfinished.

I gotta accomplish this and move on.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I've decided to lay way back until vacation is over... Not gonna stress about this lady at all, but I am gonna say hi to her because completely ignoring somebody is just not cool.

Thank you to the people who posted.
However, I think there is some kind of answer out there that I haven't been given because the knowledge could be uncommon to most people on this site.

-Thread closed