Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How an interested girl will act. *life example*

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A) supplies the number when asked (in the gym - passed her my lift notebook. "Put your number in here")

B) Flakes on the first meet. (Plans weren't set solid so this is acceptable) Supplies counter.

Let's be honest - so many flakes on the first meet, I'm beginning to think first meet flakes are just a Shiit Test.

Anyway. Counteroffer accepted by me. But oh what's this?

Purefilth appears to be busy, so the acceptance of the counteroffer was an "I'll let you know."

Now purefilth has a Shiit test of his own. (Interested chicks only boys.)

On the day of said counter - he sends a quick message in the afternoon.

"I'm free for an hour, fancy a brew?"

Reply comes "yes, I've just finished work, where are you?"

Done. She's keen and has shown enough interest for a first meet.

I reply
"Ach too late. I'll catch you another time."

She proceeds to chase another meet. Guessed correctly and Accepted that my weekend is full. Grabs and accepts a Monday afternoon.

There. I am textbook unavailable, also I flake to test interest level. (Perhaps this is why the chicks do so too?)

I allowed her to chase and she did.

Give them space, take your time to reply, make things awkward for her. If she wants the D she will make time a nd chase it.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post a lot. Just recently a girl in the gym asked me to spot her and we ended up talking for 30mins. I gave her MY number and told her hit me up if you want to get together sometime.

The next day SHE hit me up and asked me to get together. We hung out twice already. When I am in the gym, she texts me now and says "hey I see you come over to the bench!" and when I make plans to get together and she is busy, she counters with another day.

Exactly like you said bro "Give them space, take your time to reply, make things awkward for her. If she wants the D she will make time a nd chase it."

Literally zero effort on my part. Its fantastic!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hook ... Line and sinker. Good job. :)

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
A) supplies the number when asked (in the gym - passed her my lift notebook. "Put your number in here")

B) Flakes on the first meet. (Plans weren't set solid so this is acceptable) Supplies counter.

Let's be honest - so many flakes on the first meet, I'm beginning to think first meet flakes are just a Shiit Test.

Anyway. Counteroffer accepted by me. But oh what's this?

Purefilth appears to be busy, so the acceptance of the counteroffer was an "I'll let you know."

Now purefilth has a Shiit test of his own. (Interested chicks only boys.)

On the day of said counter - he sends a quick message in the afternoon.

Reply comes "yes, I've just finished work, where are you?"

Done. She's keen and has shown enough interest for a first meet.

I reply
"Ach too late. I'll catch you another time."

She proceeds to chase another meet. Guessed correctly and Accepted that my weekend is full. Grabs and accepts a Monday afternoon.

There. I am textbook unavailable, also I flake to test interest level. (Perhaps this is why the chicks do so too?)

I allowed her to chase and she did.

Give them space, take your time to reply, make things awkward for her. If she wants the D she will make time a nd chase it.

This is good....i always have more success with chicks when i flake on them and am unavailable for the weekends at first.

PoonChaser

Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I commend your work so far.

I would just like to add that I've found that early on it's always a bad idea to directly ask a chick if she wants to meet up. It always works better to simply tell her where you're going to be and let the rest remain unspoken.

Don't let her think that you're going out of your way to meet up with her, or that your enjoyment is predicated on her showing up. Simply give her the opportunity to come out and have a good time, without letting her know that it matters one iota to you.

Eg. "I'm heading down to the pub in an hour. Drop in and I'll let you buy me a drink ;)" would work a little better. It gives the impression that you are indifferent to her and don't need her for a good time. It puts you on a much better footing. Not so needy.

BTW I got a good laugh when one of my plates replied telling me how SHE doesn't buy drinks for guys, guys buy drinks for HER. Just the fact that she felt she needed to say that to me, as if defending herself (LOL), tells me that I'm winning the game. It's always good to offend a chick just a little bit, make her indignant, let her know she's nothing special and should be grateful to get my attention (what little of it I dish out).

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, filth. Now here's the question: were you actually busy when you said "I'll let you know" and was she actually too late when she agreed to meet up for a drink? Or were you sitting at home doing nothing and intentionally sht testing her?

I'm just curious for myself - because if I decline plans with a girl it's almost always because I'm legit busy, or because I just don't want to see anyone that day. I'm wondering if some of you guys straight-up lie to test IL?

Thanks. Again, great post.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Excellent post, filth. Now here's the question: were you actually busy when you said "I'll let you know" and was she actually too late when she agreed to meet up for a drink? Or were you sitting at home doing nothing and intentionally sht testing her?

I'm just curious for myself - because if I decline plans with a girl it's almost always because I'm legit busy, or because I just don't want to see anyone that day. I'm wondering if some of you guys straight-up lie to test IL?

Thanks. Again, great post.
I was actually busy, the too late thing was kinda a Shiit test though, I had a 10 minute reply window for her, and she was about 20 in her reply. So I was off to do something else.

It may train her to be more prompt in replying, but its not really an issue.
I understand that if you leave a message they get it when they get it and reply in their own time - as do I. So anything requiring urgent responses will get a phonecall.

I have no problem with lying to test IL and reactions though. I don't think this is s game for you to play if lying to women is a problem. Obviously legit busy is better, but somedays I too require solitude. :D

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
I'm wondering if some of you guys straight-up lie to test IL?
I wouldn't make a habit out of it but I don't see a problem with doing it every now and then. Gotta fake it until you make it. We know damn well chicks lie about being busy all the time.