How about that...?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys!

Just want to share with you a situation I had last week with 2 girls.

Here it is:

- I was invited to a dinner, just like some friends of mine. We were to many, about 50. Many women present. So, I sat with a some friends (men and women) in a zone where we felt confortable to speak about we want (a group of 8).

In front of me there were two HB (Anna and Sophie) that I knew some weeks ago. The two of them show IoI, one more than other (Sophie, Anna seems to be much more "hard to get"), but I just kept my indifference, neg-hits, etc. The events that led to what happen next, can be divided in two parts.

So, Part I:

- During dinner, Sophie came out with this (everybody heard): "Fabio has a crush for Anna!". Anna just laughted and kept quiet. I wasn´t expecting that claim, but I remained calm. So, I said:

"Wrong. You´re close, but wrong. There´s a person on the table that I´m completely in love with. ME! You know why? Because women come and go. I stay."

Man, they just kept staring at me, both of them.

We continued having dinner, and later came Part II:

- Sophie and Anna were talking about men, that women were always controling the situations. At some part they started to say that men were as puppets and women could easily dump them or say "No" when they show interest. Well, I wasn´t getting upset, but still I decided to put them in their places and said:

"I´m not sure of that. Even if you are in control of the situation, which I strongly doubt, you still have a problem. The same problem you have when you dump or say "No" to a guy."

Anna asked: "What´s that?"

My answer: "Simply because women are TOO many! It´s easy to get someone as good or even better than you!"

Once more they kept staring at me, mainly Shophie, with a smile in her face.

So:

After dinner, Anna gave me her phone number and after that, Shophie came to ask mine. Since then I went out with Shopie and have a date with Anna tomorrow.

In fact, attitude is everything, the same as confidence and power display.

Take care.

Fabio

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, i once said to a girl, 'i dont chase them, i replace them', with a quirky smile on my face during dinner.

I could feel she immediately was knocked off balance and shifted uncomfortably in her seat as her attraction for me grew.

Its important not to verbalize DJ principles and to keep them interalized, as it can appear as though you are trying to impress or show off which lowers your own value.

But if done very loosely, sometimes it gives good results.