Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How a girl's need to make multiple plans ruined my night (sort of)

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, had a pretty wasted night tonight. So get off work and check my phone and I got this msg from this girl I haven't talked to in a while. She's telling me to get some friends together and come to this club. It's 10 so don't know if it'll be possible. Send her a msg asking what's going on, but she tells me she's not going anymore. Tell her we should meet up for a drink. She agrees, I tell her I'm heading home to shower and then I'll call her back. Get home, shower, get dressed, and call her to say that I'll be there at 11:30 and to dress sexy. Get to her place on time, txt her to tell her I'm there. She then says she can't come out because she has to go to a friends going away party (apparently she forgot but her friend txted her just before I got there). But she invites me up. We talked for a while while she's trying to think of a way to ditch her friend. Eventually she gives in to her friend and offers to pay for a cab to get me home and her to the bar. We walk to the corner to grab the cab and I'm busting on her for various things and she's playfully hitting me but stays pressed up next to me. We get in the cab and again she's doing all she can to stay as close to me as possible (had my arm thrown around her, she's looking nervous but not making any attempt to move). I wanted to kiss her in the cab but she wouldn't shut the fvck up, lol. We get to the club and she pushes me around this corner saying she doesn't want her friend to see (apparently she'll get in trouble, whatever that's supposed to mean). She goes to hug me, and I don't make a move (yeah, I know, I pvssef out). I just head to grab a beer than walk home. Lame, lol. Oh, and forgot to say but she did dress sexy, damn, lol.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well, learn from it for next time.

A classic example of why the guy needs to make the plans. I also probably wouldn't have planned something for that same night she contacted you, since that implies that you didn't have anything else going on in your time.

You definitely should have made a move on her, either in the cab or after you got out.

Oh, and who ended up paying for the cab?

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
We get in the cab and again she's doing all she can to stay as close to me as possible (had my arm thrown around her, she's looking nervous but not making any attempt to move). I wanted to kiss her in the cab but she wouldn't shut the fvck up, lol.
weak ....

you need to lead, intterupt her "hey hey" in a Breaking rapport tone to shut her up, and just kiss her

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Oh well, learn from it for next time.

A classic example of why the guy needs to make the plans. I also probably wouldn't have planned something for that same night she contacted you, since that implies that you didn't have anything else going on in your time.

You definitely should have made a move on her, either in the cab or after you got out.

Oh, and who ended up paying for the cab?
Well I wasn't planning on going out last night (was stuck at work til 10). She paid for the cab

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to her place on time, txt her to tell her I'm there. She then says she can't come out because she has to go to a friends going away party
That was just plain rude. That's the point where I would have responded with "Okay, maybe another night" and leave to do something I want to do.

A woman isn't important enough that you need to squeeze yourself into whatever little time she has for you.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
That was just plain rude. That's the point where I would have responded with "Okay, maybe another night" and leave to do something I want to do.

A woman isn't important enough that you need to squeeze yourself into whatever little time she has for you.
I agree that it's rude and I wasn't that impressed. Honestly the girl seems like an airhead, who makes additional plans when a friend is having a going away party. Now, with that being said I tried to stay positive. I got to chill in her air conditioned apartment and got a free cab ride back to my part of the city (instead of standing outside in the heat and having to bus back). But that's 1 strike against her.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
We get to the club and she pushes me around this corner saying she doesn't want her friend to see (apparently she'll get in trouble, whatever that's supposed to mean). She goes to hug me, and I don't make a move (yeah, I know, I pvssef out). I just head to grab a beer than walk home. Lame, lol. Oh, and forgot to say but she did dress sexy, damn, lol.
a lot of things made me cringe in your post, but this has to take the cake: what, you let yourself be pushed inside a corner so that her friend (presumably the guy she ended up fvcking that night) won't see you? Then she just ditches you in the middle of this club while she goes to have fun with her friend(s)?

grow a pair man!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
Oh, and forgot to say but she did dress sexy, damn, lol.
So you believe this compensates for you being disregarded the entire night

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title should be read as. How catering to a girls needs instead of focusing on my own, ruined my night.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
a lot of things made me cringe in your post, but this has to take the cake: what, you let yourself be pushed inside a corner so that her friend (presumably the guy she ended up fvcking that night) won't see you? Then she just ditches you in the middle of this club while she goes to have fun with her friend(s)?

grow a pair man!
I didn't go into the club. I wasn't interested in hanging out with her friend(s) (apparently 3 girls and 10 guys). Plus I wasn't interested in paying $10 cover at 1 am ( place closes at 2). So no, she didn't ditch me. The whole thing about her not wanting her friends to see me was ****ed though.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The title should be read as. How catering to a girls needs instead of focusing on my own, ruined my night.
And what would you have done? Constructive critisism is more appreciated than useless comments.