Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOT girl different religion

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i need serious help!!!!

there is this girl in my neighborhood who is pure HB10. the only problem is she is a different religion and her father WONT let her date anyone that isnt there religion ( some greek religion) and she cant date anyway just marry.we have this good rapport and everything and i can tell she digs me and everything.

what can i say or do that she can make her do stuff with me. doesnt have to be getting in bed or whatever but other stuff..u kno...
i kno there are 9000000 other girls but this ones the best:D guarenteed!!!

WHAT CAN I say to her or can i sneak in a kiss and say we can do this but we wont be bf and gf??

THANKS!!

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch out for oneitis, buddy.

My experience with religious women:
1) determine if they're serious or just socially religious
2) if they're serious, move on. If they're just socially religious, you have a chance.

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
i need serious help!!!!

there is this girl in my neighborhood who is pure HB10. the only problem is she is a different religion and her father WONT let her date anyone that isnt there religion ( some greek religion) and she cant date anyway just marry.we have this good rapport and everything and i can tell she digs me and everything.

what can i say or do that she can make her do stuff with me. doesnt have to be getting in bed or whatever but other stuff..u kno...
i kno there are 9000000 other girls but this ones the best:D guarenteed!!!

WHAT CAN I say to her or can i sneak in a kiss and say we can do this but we wont be bf and gf??

THANKS!!
greek is orthodox - its a different type of chirstian religion. First u didn't say what kind of religion are u so there is not much i can say. Research the greek religion u could actually speak with her and know what to say and what to topics to touch.

Orthodox - it's the same religion as me and so far as i know it's not that tough and she is probably is not so religious....but parents is another case were they born in USA? Or came? If they came how long have they been in USA? Reasearch all this sh1t if u really care about her....+ extra knowledge never does anything bad.

So in short u would have to spend some time on her if u really care about her other than that just move on.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch out for excessively religious families. they are scary. avoid judaism, hinduism, Islam. Have you guys notice that jewish families only want their children marry jews. They abhor the idea of jews marry catholics or islam, hindu. Hindu religion is weird to me although I am asian. I practice buddism but it doesn't mean I am completely frenzy about it. That's the advantage of buddism. It is sort of part-time religion with no penalties.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I agree with the one-itis comment, you definitley have one-itis. The big tip off to that is your "I know there is other girls, but this one is different/special" remark.

That aside, religion is something very odd to mess with. If a girl is very religious or her family is very religious, you will never be fully accepted. EVER. Even if you "talk things over" and somehow talk yourself into a relationship with this girl and get her family to not hate you, they still will never like you and things will never be as good as if they were if you were their religion.

If religion is important to you or her in a future context and in a practicing the religion way, and you are of different faiths, it will cause more problems than its worth. Its almost as taboo at that point as interracial dating is (to people who are racist or sense a very strong connection to their race) in the sense that whatever arguments or fights you will have down the road will eventually boil down to this topic or area and its a topic that will never resolve itself.

And that's the key, see a topic like having political disagreements or movie taste preferences that are different, are topics that can resolve themselves. You eventually can come around to her side or her to yours, or you can find a negotiating position in the middle. There is no negotiation with religious beliefs because by definition they are solid and immobile. Therefore, no matter the argument or discussion, you will never find a compromise and there will always be tension.

Now that you know this, if you still want to pursue a chick who has a different faith and its important to her and her family, and they disapprove of your faith and don't want her to date outside of it, you are opening yourself for a big can of worms.

And don't even try that "maybe we can just kiss without being a relationship" or the "I don't even want to bed her, just do other stuff" fallacy crap. We all know that those are gateway things to other things. First of all you have oneitis so you're obviously like in love with this girl, so you are denying your true intentions if you say you'd be happy with just being friends with benefits with her.

And if you were happy with a FWB arrangement, you'd be lying to all of us if you said you didn't wanna have sex with her -- and why wouldn't you, especially if you are FWB since thats what the benefits part of the arrangement is, the sexual stuff.

So basically, don't try to trick yourself that you'd be happy "if you could just kiss her" or whatever, because you won't be. You think that now, but once you reach that milestone and the novelty of kissing her has worn off you WILL want more. Same with FWB. Once you start getting intimatley involved, you're going to want the relationship (especially since you are so into the girl) and you WILL get attached to her.

So to recap:

1. You have oneitis
2. Religious differences are trouble
3. You won't be happy if you don't get what you want, so go get what you TRULEY want and not what you think will "hold you over" for now because if you do that you will eventually want more, and if you know more is not possible, then its not worth to begin with.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
watch out for excessively religious families. they are scary. avoid judaism, hinduism, Islam. Have you guys notice that jewish families only want their children marry jews. They abhor the idea of jews marry catholics or islam, hindu. Hindu religion is weird to me although I am asian. I practice buddism but it doesn't mean I am completely frenzy about it. That's the advantage of buddism. It is sort of part-time religion with no penalties.
Congradulations, you tell him to avoid Jews, Hindews, and Muslims then end in the end promote your own religion.

Shut the hell up.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion never stopped me, and by birth I'm a muslim yet hardly ever go to the mosque, why you ask ?? well people think I'm too western so to speak, having a nice car, clothes and hanging out with girls is "work of the devil".

And the guy that said we are scary, no ones scary really there are just some wackos that get their kicks from strapping c4 to themselves and running into a bunch of people, I think its cause the hot girl amongst the crowd didnt talk to him or something lol.