Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

horny biddies... COLLEGE

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna be straight up.

Guys

- Im 19.
- Im a frosh
- Im livin in a college dorm filled with sexy blonde biddies
- Im ripped, im gonna be a personal trainer in the summer

BUT IM NOT BANGING ANY CHICKS!!

First year of college is supposed to be a time for partyin and bangin fresh puxxy, and i feel its slipping away. Im not calibrated and i dont know how to bring a girl to my room from other floors. I cant even get simple hook ups and its not that im AFC im cool and collected, i just cant seduce godammit!

Im new to western game too and my sexual experiences are limited to hookups, but still I dent get how this **** works and how other guys r getting some.

I DONT WANT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY... WHAT THE FOCK DO I DO!?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, calm down and relax. It is no big deal. The very fact that you make a big deal out of it makes it so that women think you are putting them on a pedestal, even though you might not think that is what you are doing.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can rarely ask a woman over for sex, they don't want the slut label. You invite them into your room....to see your -----[whatever unique you have in the room] and lead it towards sex. I've asked a woman for her help figuring out where to hang a picture,to look at the table I've refinished[she asked me what I was up to all weekend] etc. THEN it heads toward sex.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, have you read the DJ bible and the Book of Pook?