Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Honey: The Wonder Supplement

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently added a honey complement to my dietary regimen. I eat two heaping spoonfulls of pure honey everyday: first thing and before I turn in.

As there is no shortage of articles detailing the health benefits of honey, I will share with you the findings I have made on my own. For one, I have a sweet tooth, and I used to be susceptible to junk food at times. This honey regimen has completely alleviated any desire to eat junk food; why eat some overly-processed manmade product when I can have honey, the purest and sweetest nectar under the sun, found naturally in the wild?

I have also noticed that my breath has either a sweet smell or no smell at all since doing this.

Many of you have probably tried drinking green tea (the real stuff), and found it to be less than palatable. As good as green tea is for you, it smells like grass and has absolutely no taste, like drinking a cup of hot water. Well let me tell you, a spoonful of honey makes that green tea downright tasty.

All in all, I'm basically like pooh bear, nuts about honey!

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like jasmine tea better since it has a lighter taste then green tea. I'll try the honey thing though.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
What are the health benefits of honey?
Anti inflamatory is one (not sure if this has been proven). It's also anti microbial to a degree when applied topicaly to a wound.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like green tea. What's wrong with green tea? It certainly has a taste. It is bitter. Bitter has a negative connotation, but bitter isn't bad. Coffee is bitter too and people love that. I never noticed a smell either, but I haven't the best sense of smell.

I take green tea capsules though, for convenience. I can't be sitting around all day sipping tea.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to get the health benefits of honey it needs to be RAW, and unfiltered. Preferably organic.

The pasteurization of honey kills the health properties. Filtration removes the bees wax, bee pollen, and dead bee parts from the honey which also have lots of health properties. And since it's unpasturized you're going to want the plants they are pollinating to be organic so toxic pesticides don't end up in your honey.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gramps used to have bees. Sometimes he gave us kids honeycombs with fresh honey still on them... man that tasted awesome.

melon07

Reaction score
Amongst the many health benefits of honey, what is most impressive to me – it can be a powerful immune system booster. Honey’s antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties can help improve digestive system and help you stay healthy and fight disease. Start every brand new day with this cleansing tonic if you want to see this health benefit of honey: before breakfast, mix a spoonful of honey and lemon juice from half a lemon into a cup of warm water and drink it.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try your regimen. I have a terrible sweet tooth.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
I'll try your regimen. I have a terrible sweet tooth.
I heard that a handful of peanuts or peanut butter (without the sugar) helps with cravings.