Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy **** shes cheating on me!

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch. sorry man. consider it a life lesson. baby mama/baby daddy stuff is tricky...unless you KNOW they hate each other. then its a whole 'nother kind of tricky.
Thats what it seemed like. Him and her where not talking at the time we started going on dates. She mentioned a few times how they haven't been talking in a few months and **** like that and that she hates his guts. Anyways he found out that shes seeing me so he served her court papers for custody of the kid. She wanted him to see the kid but he did this on purpose to get her talking to him again. So she fell for hes little trap and fell back for him. He knows how to manipulate her and thats that, I couldn't do anything about that.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
lol. depends on your definition of 'worked out'. at a certian age bracket and in certian demographics its hard to find women who don't have children. You have to know what you want if you mess with women with kids.
I'm 34, and since I'm going through a divorce from a woman who has a kid. I've made it a point to stay away from women with kids because you grow attached. I'll tell you that I have had no trouble finding women without kids.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
I'm 34, and since I'm going through a divorce from a woman who has a kid. I've made it a point to stay away from women with kids because you grow attached. I'll tell you that I have had no trouble finding women without kids.
so your milage varies. okay.:up:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
You should have had the balls to tell her to her face and not in a text message.

Don't be such a pvssy.

You should have controlled the frame with this chick from the beginning. She played you the way she knew she could, and you just took it.

I know because I used to be just like you.
Could have should have. The point is is that he dumped her. That's what a MAN who gets disrespected does.

If it ever comes to that point again then maybe he should tell a woman face to face.

I think he did a good job overall. Short and sweet. Leaving her with her thoughts.

Sorry babe. I fell asleep really early last night. I was so tired. I woke up at like 530 and hit the gym. I miss you! =)
[size=+1] I was so tired. I woke up at like 530 and hit the gym. I miss you! =)[/size]
[size=+2] I woke up at like 530 and hit the gym. I miss you! =)[/size]
[size=+3] hit the gym. I miss you! =)[/size]
[size=+4] I miss you! =)[/size]
Fuckin' women. Why, when I read this did I laugh?

I'm not surprised? I think that's why.

Just imagining the little rats who are at the helm of the ship called her BRAIN mapping out the motivations for typing out that text messasge makes me facepalm.

Rat 1: Okay, since she's seeing this guy and cheating on him let's make sure we have our alibi.

Rat 2: We could say she was tired and went to bed early! That way she doesn't have to call her chump back after last night's "fuck fiesta!"

Rat 3: Excellent work, Rat 2! I'm promoting you to captain!

Rat 4: Hey! I'm the one who suggested she put "I MISS YOU" with a smiley face emoticon after it for the text to her boyfriend! That should show the guy that she cares!

Rat 3: Shut up, Rat 4 and go finish eating her braincells in the corner!

Edit: The title of this thread made me lawl too.

I'm walking around the house yelling "HOOOOLY [SIZE=+2]SH!T![/SIZE] SHE'S CHEATING ON ME!!"

It's like a catchphrase!!

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update,
She has called me additional 15 times and sent me another 5 text messages within 2 hours after she got off work, I was at kickboxing. Overall she has called me over 40 times today and sent me over 15 text messages. No return calls and no reply to her text messages. Most text messages are the same, saying i need to grow up and call her and that its bothering her that she doesn't know why I am breaking up with her.

One text that made me laugh was the following:
If I had a problem I would tell and be honest with u, So I deserve the same. I dont do u wrong in anyway so I need u to be real with me! I want the truth dole.. Honestly!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could text her back her own words:

"what if I told you I was sleeping with someone else what would you do?"

Then wait a day or two before you respond again.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall she has called me over 100 times today with 25 text messages. Around 9 pm, I was on the phone talking to my friend when I am getting a incoming call from a house line, she changed her tactic and used her upstairs phone where her grandparents live into tricking me to pick up unaware since I am already on the line I answer. I was like yah who this? and I hear her voice saying i need to talk to you so I hang up on her. She kept texting me and calling me so I decided to send her a message. I said, 'you can have him'. she kept phoning me and txting me saying stuff like have who, what are you talking about, explain your self etc. So she kept phoning and i picked up and yelled STOP CALLING ME and hung up. She called a few times and a few txts after that and then stopped.
Ironically I went to the club tonight and I run into her baby's father. He knows what I look like cause he has seen me once before with her but we avoided eye contact and we passed by each other a few times.

I am concerned now that she called me a 100 times and sent me 25 txt msgs just because I broke up with her. Have I made a mistake and it wasnt actually him or I am blinded once again by her actions.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Dole said:
I am concerned now that she called me a 100 times and sent me 25 txt msgs just because I broke up with her. Have I made a mistake and it wasnt actually him or I am blinded once again by her actions.
Imagine how his sperm tastes. Imagine all those wiggly little worms sliding down your gullet by-proxy each time you kiss her.

There, you're now over her completely.

You're welcome.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
Overall she has called me over 100 times today with 25 text messages. Around 9 pm, I was on the phone talking to my friend when I am getting a incoming call from a house line, she changed her tactic and used her upstairs phone where her grandparents live into tricking me to pick up unaware since I am already on the line I answer. I was like yah who this? and I hear her voice saying i need to talk to you so I hang up on her. She kept texting me and calling me so I decided to send her a message. I said, 'you can have him'. she kept phoning me and txting me saying stuff like have who, what are you talking about, explain your self etc. So she kept phoning and i picked up and yelled STOP CALLING ME and hung up. She called a few times and a few txts after that and then stopped.
Ironically I went to the club tonight and I run into her baby's father. He knows what I look like cause he has seen me once before with her but we avoided eye contact and we passed by each other a few times.

I guess my question is how did you confirm that it was him over at her place that night???

From reading this thread all I saw was that you stalkered her place by doing some drive by's, but you were guessing that the truck parked by her place was her ex's. What then gave you the idea that it was for sure his truck? I'm missing that part of the story. Or are you just doing this to play games with her?

So, what confirmed for you that it was her ex's truck?

Last edited:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You could text her back her own words:

"what if I told you I was sleeping with someone else what would you do?"

Then wait a day or two before you respond again.
Bible_Belt, You just became My hero! :up: :up: :up:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:

Uh oh fellas. Here is the doubt creeping in. The nagging little worms of doubt. "Did I **** up?" he asks himself..as he thinks about his bone dry willie and how good that poon felt. STOP THINKING. ASK YOUR GUT NOT YOUR HEAD OR YOUR HEART OR YOUR ****. The gut has nothing invested so it has nothing to lie about. It's gonna eat regardless bro.

We all have doubts after a breakup man. If you didn't you wouldn't be human.

Now....if you go back..you know what's up right? You know you will have handed over your balls, you will have no power and she will have no respect for you. You will have become that guy who still needs to 'grow up' because it will be framed as you being emotional, stalkerish and childish. Actually you have been framed that way anyway. It is never their fault, even when it is. They can't tell their friends and family, I ****ed up. They HAVE to blame it on you. Most men can accept when they ****ed a relationship up. I have yet to meet a woman who can, but I'm sure it's some out there.

Maybe you should have asked her who was at her house. Confronted her on it. Tell her you didn't believe her when she spits some lies or explanations. But you didn't. That's right. YOU DIDN'T. It's too late now. That moment has passed. It's gone. You are moving on. Right? Right? hehehe.

Now this is the crucible. You must decide. Do you go back to her with even less power and respect than before, or do you trust the universe to provide you with a woman of the same quality or (gasp) greater quality? The devil you know? Or the possible angel awaiting you? The choice is yours.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Uh oh fellas. Here is the doubt creeping in. The nagging little worms of doubt. "Did I **** up?" he asks himself..as he thinks about his bone dry willie and how good that poon felt. STOP THINKING. ASK YOUR GUT NOT YOUR HEAD OR YOUR HEART OR YOUR ****. The gut has nothing invested so it has nothing to lie about. It's gonna eat regardless bro.

Now....if you go back..you know what's up right? You know you will have handed over your balls, you will have no power and she will have no respect for you. You will have become that guy who still needs to 'grow up' because it will be framed as you being emotional, stalkerish and childish. Actually you have been framed that way anyway. It is never their fault, even when it is. They can't tell their friends and family, I ****ed up. They HAVE to blame it on you. Most men can accept when they ****ed a relationship up. I have yet to meet a woman who can, but I'm sure it's some out there.

Maybe you should have asked her who was at her house. Confronted her on it. Tell her you didn't believe her when she spits some lies or explanations. But you didn't. That's right. YOU DIDN'T. It's too late now. That moment has passed. It's gone. You are moving on. Right? Right? hehehe.

Now this is the crucible. You must decide. Do you go back to her with even less power and respect than before, or do you trust the universe to provide you with a woman of the same quality or (gasp) greater quality? The devil you know? Or the possible angel awaiting you? The choice is yours.
Well that was my last post. Do we have actual proof that she cheated? I mean the Op is obviously somewhat off kilter here if he was stalking her, he could be making this whole thing up in his head and has totally tipped over here.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I guess my question is how did you confirm that it was him over at her place that night???

From reading this thread all I saw was that you stalkered her place by doing some drive by's, but were guessing that the truck parked by her place was her ex's. What then gave you the idea that it was for sure his truck? I'm missing that part of the story. Or are you just doing this to play games with her?

So, what confirmed for you that it was her ex's truck?
If she's my gf I have every right to drive by her house to find out. She told me what SUV he drives and it matches the one that was parked across the street from her house, the only problem is she never told me if it was the newer or older generation. This was the older generation SUV. She also said that she saw him driving in a new truck that he bought but never mentioned what he did with the SUV. I took down the license plate of the SUV so the only thing in the world that could convince me that it wasn't him is if I saw him in the truck or the SUV with difference license plate.

I drove by her house around midnight and saw the SUV, looked at the house off the street all the lights were off and the basement lights, she lives in the basement with her brother. I couldn't sleep that night and drove back around 3 am, the SUV was gone and a light was left on in the basement that leads through the back door to get out of the house ( you can see this window from the street ). It just seems unbelievable that all these coincidence's happened at the same time.

1)someone in the neighborhood would be visiting with the same SUV,
2)Leaving the house between 12 and 3 am
3) Her basement light being on when the SUV was gone. Her brother's car wasn't in front of the house when I drove by so what are the chances that he came back home in between 12 and 3 and then left again and left the lights on.
4) I called her at 9:15 she didn't pick up, she usually calls within the hour, I called her again at 11 she doesn't pick up I was curious what her answer was going to be the next day why she didn't return my call, my gut feeling decided that something was up and I should drive by her house.
5)While texting during the day right before she got off work she replied to one of the texts with Yeah Yeah!! So I will see you tomorrow? Cause she knows I had to write a final that evening, but then she tells me to call her after the final lol.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

It bothers me man that she has called me all day till 4 am, with over 100 missed calls and 25 text messages with none being replied to?? Wouldn't it be logical that she would give up on me after a few missed calls and a few text messages since she is already sleeping with someone else (after I dumped her)? It's 11am now and as I am writing this she just texted me "I cant sleep. I cant eat. I really really need to know why ur doing this and acting this way."
Does she not get it that if she actually is sleeping with him that I found out? Or she just needs to double check the reason I am breaking up with her is because I found out that she's cheating on me?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should stop acting like a little boy. Stop stalking her, stop ignoring her. You don't know if the ex was actually over there. But, since you have already gone this far, i think you should talk to her, find out what kind of exact car he drives. ask if you can see the liscense plate, and go from there.

You are driving yourself, and her, insane here with all of this. Talk to her and find out wtf happened that night. It should be simple since you now know the kind of SUV that was over there that night along with the plate numbers.

Don't get me wrong, the odds are high that she did cheat, but I think you should find out for sure, and since you have the means to, you can.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I think you should stop acting like a little boy. Stop stalking her, stop ignoring her. You don't know if the ex was actually over there. But, since you have already gone this far, i think you should talk to her, find out what kind of exact car he drives. ask if you can see the liscense plate, and go from there.

You are driving yourself, and her, insane here with all of this. Talk to her and find out wtf happened that night. It should be simple since you now know the kind of SUV that was over there that night along with the plate numbers.

Don't get me wrong, the odds are high that she did cheat, but I think you should find out for sure, and since you have the means to, you can.

No, let's not resort to shaming tactics by saying "stop acting like a little boy". He KNOWS what happened. She cheated on him.

In my opinion (and apparently Dole's) she doesn't need or DESERVE an explanation. The disrespect she showed by sleeping with another man that she said it was over with and LYING about it is inexcusable.

He doesn't need to do anything.

Dole, ignore her and move on with your life. Find someone who respects you. She doesn't deserve anything from you I think.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole..I would check on that license plate. You can find where the guy lives by his name or maybe where he works and go there and see if that was his truck. Any cop ( if you know one) can run a license plate and tell you whom it belongs. Or I am sure there are resource on the internet that can do the same for you for a fee.
....Or you can just tell her what you saw..and ask her straight forward about it?You have nothing to lose. You need closure on this one.