Holy Baggage Batman!

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say for this situation I got myself into haha.. This girl I had met at a bar gave me her number. I hit her up a few days later, we just talked and she texted me all the time for the first two weeks we hungout.

Then these past 2 weeks she's acted sort of distant, decreasing IL, and all that. I thought I had fvcked something up big time so I decided to try to move on as much as I had oneitis I went NC for a few days.

These few days pass and she contacts me a few times asking why we had never hungout the past weekend. I plainly told her I was busy.. Nothing else, then she texts me a day later about something strange. So I said to her

"You seem different lately, is something on your mind?"

She told me she had a terrible past and all this.. Long story short, she has a fiance currently in prison for 5 years. MY JAW FVCKING DROPPED! wow. I'm staying away from the bar trash and sticking to the libraries for now on. I think that was enough to kill the oneitis lol.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoes these days, SMH

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
"Run Forrest, RUN!"
Haha tell me about it, I told her that I felt it was best that we stop talking and said she should delete my number. I feel bad for her fiancee, that girl gives terrible BJs.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, you never know what kinda crazy past a chic has, she could be a liar, a cheat, a murderer... all with a pretty face.