Hmmm, dames and drama.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
So here I am back in my home town...for about a month and I started talking to a chick who is outside of my normal social circle, although I have known her longer, but I digress.

One of my friends, a female who is a good friend of a chick I bang occasionally, calls me over and tells me STD's can transmit through jeans and I am like har har. She proceeds to tell me I am going to catch STD's if I sleep with this chick and blah blah blah. Obviously this plants a seed of doubt, but this girl is much younger and hotter than the both of them which may or may not be the reason.

I am probably putting too much stock into this, either way I always wrap it up. The whole lot of these chicks just **** on each other all night, to me of course. Bout to just drop em all.

On a side note it is just great having a hot chick hanging all over you and buying you drinks all the while providing massive social proof.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic female herd behavior. They want the attention you are giving her, so they try to create doubt. They also have a need for some social drama so they create it when it isn't happening on it's own. I'm never surprised by this.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, been a real trip. This is the first chick I have gamed in quite some time. I have been heavily focused on my own situation working out and being awesome.

To be honest the doubt has been there without the need of that outside influence, the chick is what I would call an alpha female, although I hate the term alpha there is no denying it exists in some ways. She is super confident, has her **** together, is hot and she knows it and shows it, men want her and dames hate her. Our interactions are a lot of fun, we're laughing hysterically and there is a lot of positive energy.

It really comes as no surprise that pretty much everyone around me is getting jealous. Guys (even some friends) are coming over and trying to AMOG me pretty much all night on top of the chicks trying to play their games.

I'm just gonna ride the wave until I leave town. :D

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really sure how you guys feel about RSD, but this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=268fopITxKM is just awesome. My intent was just to have a blast with a hot chick without being dependent on the outcome. Mission accomplished, and gave much better results than worrying about how I am going to get into her pants.

I just remembered something interesting though, a buddy of mine walked up and saw her looked at me and pointed at her and is like you and her? I just played it cool with an ehhhh and she just says yes, definitely and sits down...I cannot recall a time when I have had a woman that I really am not seriously dating, have not done anything more than kiss her act like that and say such things. Again I have known this girl for over 10 years now (never really that close and I never pursued her), and already played off the "I had never even thought of this" bull****.

Last edited: