Hitting women.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
I'm talking about slapping your girl/wife when she steps to you in that SHRILL TONE...WITH HER LIST OF WEEKEND DEMANDS AS THOUGH YOU WERE A SERVANT...NO MAN SHOULD EVERRRRRR BE SPOKEN TO AS A SERVANT BY HIS WIFE OR GF PERIOD!
If a man is put in that situation, he is not much of a man. The best thing to do in that situation is to walk away. She has blown up and is on the attack. There is no longer a relationship it's "me vs. her".

The well has been poisoned. Stop drinking the water. Move on.

HOW MANY WOMEN DO YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT LIKE THIS?
I know plenty of women who are decent women. I also know plenty that are sh*t.

A few weeks ago, I was bored and curious at work. So I decided to try and strike up a conversation with one of the major sluts. Nice body, terrible attitude, aging looks but she has a fantastic ass and I give her at least 3 years more. I simply tried to understand her as a person, what she likes, who she is... etc.

I played along and even bought her coffee when she demanded. Demanded. Why? Because I wanted to see what happens. After that, she started asking me for more things. So I stopped talking to her altogether. All it cost me was $2. If only it was that easy to discover people's true nature. That's a bargain price to pay.

I confirmed my suspicions, she is an empty well. She is like this because of weak men. She is a bit of a shark, she can see the weak ones. She doesn't think "I hope he's interested in me", she thinks and says "I am going to fvck him, he is cute." Why? Because guys have no standards and put up with that sh*t. I also learned she is a lost cause. A very clear lost cause. She has the child of a teenager. She knows no music (except Justin Bieber and the latest sh*t pop songs). She has no hobbies except she tries to be a singer but gave up. She likes to shop and live the glitzy Sex in the City lifestyle and burns all of her money and lives paycheque to paycheque. She has a Loius Voutton bag that cost $800 among other **** that she collects. Her hobby is sex, having men entertain her and being entertained by them. She fvcks pretty much anything. A wide variety from bodybuilders to bikers to middle managers at nice suit and tie workplaces... anything.

So believe me when I tell you I understand and see what you see. But it's not all like that. You need to work on your deductive skills and the world will be a little more predictable.

I also learned how powerful it is to put on the sheep suit once in awhile and blend in with the herd. If you're seen as weak or stupid, people tend to be comfortable telling you lots of things they would otherwise not be able to. And you also get away with lots of other **** "oh sorry, I DID NOT KNOW, me dumb".

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see sluts coming a mile away and keep my nickels in my pocket but for most men it is a lost cause.

I believe that no woman should be allowed to run roughshod over ANY man no matter how weak he is. Women are forever children and must be dealt with a heavy hand when dis-respectful. I believe the same for children (how many times have you seen kids talking $hit to their parents in the mall...probably a lot right)...not because we hate them or want to cause them pain but because we want them to be better people. Not rude and inconsiderate...

caveat: don't hit a women in the present day, you will be jailed.

but seriously i'm thinking of like 23 married people i know, and maybe 19-20 cases the wife has openly spoke rudely or mockingly to her husband in public...of course he just took it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a abusive bpd relationship except the relationship involved her beating me all the time. I was beat as a child and got into tons of fights so her hitting me literally felt like a tickle.

She used to try to smack me, wrestle me, throw sh1t at me, and box me. I would laugh at her all the time which made it worse. I would dodge her slap her hands away, and this only made it worse for me. The batch used to even try and pour soda/water on me. When she did get water all over me. I pinned her to the ground and put water all over her.

After i've restrained her and stopped her from attacking me, the batch would bite me or try and spit on me. I honestly found this all funny and it only made it worse for me.

When we split, she was at my house in my room. I told her to leave and that we were done. she unloaded a full bottle of coke on my head earlier during a fight because i wanted to talk something out. She locks the door and sits in front of it refusing to leave. I physically pick her up and open the door and put her outside my room and she just runs at me like a linebacker and tries to break in, sticking anything hands, feet, fingers so i can't shut the door.

Gave me a whole story about how she wasn't going to leave and let the relationship end unless i smacked her. I did just that and she told everyone i hit her......people used to see bruises all over my body and new it was from that crazy ***** so it didn't hurt my reputation much but looked how skewed this **** is. This ***** inflicted damage on me for years and she has the balls to say i beat her.

I agree with the guys here that say if a woman wants to fight you like a man, treat her like one. I would be fair though, unless it was life threatening i wouldn't punch a woman. if she punched me in the face, i'd probably smack her or sit on her until she cried. Then after she's done crying i'd probably just sit on her a little bit longer.

-----

I just posted earlier about a girl that wanted to fight me that hated me for years and used to give me dirty looks. I pissed her off because i was tired of being mr nice guy and walked on. She looked like she wanted to attack me so i asked her what she wanted to do about it.

she was cursing, screaming, the whole crazy ***** shebang. I told her i'd give her 10 hits and after she's done, i'd hit her once but she wouldn't get up. She never followed through and ever since has been respectful and nice to me. I never hit the girl but some women just need to know you can't be walked over. none of my friends said anything bad about me either, the girl even told people about it and no one really sided with her.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean Connery slaps b!tches when they get out of line. He explained it all to Barbera Walters. I agree with him 100%

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I agree with this.
It's an unmanly act.

Not because of "white knighting" or being a "Capt. Save-a-ho", but because like Tictac points out she is a weaker vessel. It would be like punching a child in the face and breaking his or her nose and fracturing his or her jaw. It's a despicable act.

I'm not saying there could never be a case where it was justified though. MisterD gives a possible example.
So you're 6'3 220 lbs. I'm 5'8 130 lbs. I throw all kinds of insults at you. I slap you across the face in total disrespect leaving a big red mark. I am clearly weaker than you. You have almost 100 lbs on me. Because I am "weaker", you would take that disrespect from me and just walk away.

I bet you would beat the sh1t out of me. White knighting and Captn' save a hoe I do think.

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always an interesting topic for discussion. I consider it to be stupid, as with all fighting done outside the ring, but frankly if someone threatens me or anyone I care about I won't hesitate to put 'em up.

"Don't let that bulldog mouth write checks that your puppy dog a$$ can't cash".

Due to my ****y and smartass attidude I constantly get in altercations with people, but usually you can prevent the situations from escalating by just showing you'll still be standing your ground if push comes to shove. People are, by nature, cowards. Once some younger girl started attacking me for no reason I can think off, but I just let her tag me a couple of times, laughed at her, grabbed her arm and told her to just go home.

Obeyed, and I bet she was flooding like the Nile after that. But as a general rule, rednecks fight, and I'm the guy laughing from the sidelines and hitting on their girlfriends. Self-defence is another thing entirely, and it doesn't matter if it's a man, a woman, a child or the pope attacking, all bets are off once you initiate physical with someone.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
I can see sluts coming a mile away and keep my nickels in my pocket but for most men it is a lost cause.

I believe that no woman should be allowed to run roughshod over ANY man no matter how weak he is. Women are forever children and must be dealt with a heavy hand when dis-respectful. I believe the same for children (how many times have you seen kids talking $hit to their parents in the mall...probably a lot right)...not because we hate them or want to cause them pain but because we want them to be better people. Not rude and inconsiderate...

caveat: don't hit a women in the present day, you will be jailed.

but seriously i'm thinking of like 23 married people i know, and maybe 19-20 cases the wife has openly spoke rudely or mockingly to her husband in public...of course he just took it.

It's so obvious that you're having trouble getting laid...

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
So you're 6'3 220 lbs. I'm 5'8 130 lbs. I throw all kinds of insults at you. I slap you across the face in total disrespect leaving a big red mark. I am clearly weaker than you. You have almost 100 lbs on me. Because I am "weaker", you would take that disrespect from me and just walk away.

I bet you would beat the sh1t out of me. White knighting and Captn' save a hoe I do think.

Its called self-control. Plus, with women, the nonphysical and nonverbal actions you do will make a much bigger statement to them than any beating ever could.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Its called self-control. Plus, with women, the nonphysical and nonverbal actions you do will make a much bigger statement to them than any beating ever could.
It is easy to say self-control. It is another thing to have someone, man or woman physically assault you without provocation. It is not that easy in practice. Reflex and adrenaline take over. It is not like you are planning on assaulting anyone.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
It is easy to say self-control. It is another thing to have someone, man or woman physically assault you without provocation. It is not that easy in practice. Reflex and adrenaline take over. It is not like you are planning on assaulting anyone.
Its not only a matter of body responce and feelings, I very rarely lose my temper but my sense of justice is very strong.

All the time I had fights I was never angry, I just realized that there were good reason to hurt someone, wheter it was retaliate or stop any further aggresion.

The guys in here who follow the mainstream "never touch a woman no matter what" do not realize that what they are actually doing is no different than letting a kid grab something at the supermarket without consent and scream till he gets it.

Its not only a matter of what is right or wrong but mostly the conseguences of allowing that kind of behaviour, if you let someone behave like a cvnt only because has a pvssy than dont come here in this site complaining about that wife cheating on her husband, making fun of him in front of his friends than celebrate victory in front of the court.

This sh1t happens because someone played "the good guy" wheter for some cheap moral, to play it safe or gain approval.

I dont recall Japan to be a place where women are considered lesser human but at the same time they are subjected to the same conseguences which men face in case of wrong behaviour, and you see the conseguence of that culture in the male-female relationships there compared to anglosphere.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Hey, if they want to be dumb let them. :)

He better fvcking take it. It's what he wants. For a wife to just lay into her man IN PUBLIC, it doesn't happen out of the blue. He's made bad decisions and let her get away with them time after time, so she turns up the volume more and more. And he's ok with it because he's not a man.

Being a man is how you carry yourself and respond to the world. I know some women that make far better men than what you describe. Absolutely pathetic. I bet the husband likes getting pegged too. Ugh.

Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
why is hitting a woman immature?
Because it's done out of emotion. You shouldn't need to hit your woman. She should know her place already and you should be enforcing all the little things along the way.

Don't ever let her get out of control. Don't ever let your woman get to a point where you have to hit her to get her under control. Because by then it's too late and you're only going to cause more damage.

Once you lose respect, it's hard if not impossible to get it back. Don't lose it in the first place.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Hey, if they want to be dumb let them. :)

He better fvcking take it. It's what he wants. For a wife to just lay into her man IN PUBLIC, it doesn't happen out of the blue. He's made bad decisions and let her get away with them time after time, so she turns up the volume more and more. And he's ok with it because he's not a man.

Being a man is how you carry yourself and respond to the world. I know some women that make far better men than what you describe. Absolutely pathetic. I bet the husband likes getting pegged too. Ugh.

Because it's done out of emotion. You shouldn't need to hit your woman. She should know her place already and you should be enforcing all the little things along the way.

Don't ever let her get out of control. Don't ever let your woman get to a point where you have to hit her to get her under control. Because by then it's too late and you're only going to cause more damage.

Once you lose respect, it's hard if not impossible to get it back. Don't lose it in the first place.
what about hitting a woman for calling you a creep, stalker, weirdo, losers, rejecting you or leading you on?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about hitting a woman for calling you a creep, stalker, weirdo, losers, rejecting you or leading you on?
That's even more unacceptable. Don't ever get flustered in that situation.

The best thing you can do is laugh and shake your head and look at her like she's retarded. If you're a good guy, and you believe you're a good guy and you do your best everyday to show people you're a good guy then you don't need to worry about a thing. She's probably retarded, treat her like she is.

There's also no such thing as "leading you on". Nobody owes you anything, don't believe promises until they are fulfilled. Until then, they are just empty words.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
That's even more unacceptable. Don't ever get flustered in that situation.

The best thing you can do is laugh and shake your head and look at her like she's retarded. If you're a good guy, and you believe you're a good guy and you do your best everyday to show people you're a good guy then you don't need to worry about a thing. She's probably retarded, treat her like she is.

There's also no such thing as "leading you on". Nobody owes you anything, don't believe promises until they are fulfilled. Until then, they are just empty words.
and why does nobody owe us anything? why do girls have every right to reject a guy they are not interested in?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and why does nobody owe us anything? why do girls have every right to reject a guy they are not interested in?
You are dreaming for the days of old....when women were the rightful property of men, when the woman's childlike and mercurial temperament could do no damage to society as she was the natural servant of her man free only to serve and nurture the family and nothing more.

In those times should a woman step out of line she was reprimanded then beaten....much like a choke collar on a pit bull for discipline...it was done out of love and concern not a desire to hurt....todays faggot beta male cannot even comprehend this.

today woman have no such corporal discipline on their chaotic natures; neither from parent nor spouse.....you would be foolish to practice such measures today or you would become the victim of the law and media

Of course as society decays and the fraudulent bankers exposed women will once more be forced to pull their own weight :trouble:...men will no longer worship loose female slatterns and media concocted hores...it will be a time of hard work and struggle just to grow food...women will once again be property of men and have to contribute to his wellbeing and society or else be left out in the cold for the wolves to devour :yes:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
You are dreaming for the days of old....when women were the rightful property of men, when the woman's childlike and mercurial temperament could do no damage to society as she was the natural servant of her man free only to serve and nurture the family and nothing more.
Women were never the property of men. There were attempts to make them and treat them as property. They rebelled and rightfully so. Nobody is the property of anyone else. They are merely social contracts. Tell me, do you think you own your kids or that they owe you anything?

Wrong. Nobody owes you anything.

today woman have no such corporal discipline on their chaotic natures; neither from parent nor spouse...you would be foolish to practice such measures today or you would become the victim of the law and media
Bullcrap. Women are very organized. Far more than men, which is why we have such social issues. They can stand as one, we cannot for various reasons. Mostly pride. They have no such issue with pride.

Of course as society decays and the fraudulent bankers exposed women will once more be forced to pull their own weight :trouble:...men will no longer worship loose female slatterns and media concocted *****s...it will be a time of hard work and struggle just to grow food...women will once again be property of men and have to contribute to his wellbeing and society or else be left out in the cold for the wolves to devour :yes:
Women already contribute and should be doing even more. Right now we have women in the army. Ok great. Send them to the front lines too. Put them on the draft too. It's not enough.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Women were never the property of men. There were attempts to make them and treat them as property.
travel through rural India today, woman are very much the property of men...

thats 500+ million women today...in India to this day if a man dies first a wife will jump into the cremation funeral fire because she cannot imagine living without her husband...this connection is the essential glue of society.

If you transported all american, british, canadian, and australian women to russia overnight....they would get the sh!t slapped out of them without a second glance by the local dudes for their arrogance and insolence...they don't play in russia :crackup:

study your history

all the great civilizations excepting of royalty from Sumer, to Byzantium, Indus Valley, Ashoka, Rome, to Egypt.. women were the property of their husband.

don't let your personal beliefs cloud historical fact

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where is the logic in which nobody owes anybody anything and why does it have to be like that? and is it wrong of me to hate how it has to be like that? in which it pisses me off?