Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High SMV Males???

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to share a story that a female told me recently.

This girl knows a guy that owns an impressive hotel chain, a high end restaurant/bar chain, and a professional sports team. He flys in his own corporate jet. The guy is obese but tall so he wears it well enough. He is very social and does well in conversation with the opposite sex. He also has chronic bad breath! lol. He has pursued this girl many times and gotten nowhere with her. She's a solid 8. He tries the same with other women and fails.

Whats my point?

You can have all the money and status yet be a fat azz with bad breath and you will still struggle to get women. This man struggles to find a woman to date.

This guy could likely fix two things that aren't hard to improve and his dating options would change drastically.

The basics matter, get those addressed first before you pursue attractive women.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very common, he probably had a large amount of success when he was younger but is trying to do the same thing he always did.

We always used to joke in highschool if you dropped out you'd end up working at McDonald's, now you likely won't even get into the door without a diploma, point is, if your maintaining status quo your actually going backwards, not maintaining as so many men seem to think and it's not an age thing, it's a society thing, the bar is higher for young men as well.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have all the money and status yet be a fat azz with bad breath and you will still struggle to get women. This man struggles to find a woman to date.
Seems like that bad breath would be a hard thing to overlook. Another area where a lot of guys fall down is they don't trim their fingernails. A main rule of thumb if you want to get women: Don't be disgusting.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like that bad breath would be a hard thing to overlook. Another area where a lot of guys fall down is they don't trim their fingernails. A main rule of thumb if you want to get women: Don't be disgusting.
Yet they expect women to be groomed and elegant and ladylike and feminine....

Halitosis can be caused by different factors. Sometimes it disappears if you regularly use a tongue scraper and get your teeth professionally cleaned. Sometimes it comes up from the stomach or have medical reasons of underlying illnesses. I'd get it checked out.

It's not enough to 'not be disgusting'. We like women to smell good, women like men to smell good. Shower, use a light fragrance, keep your nails and (facial) hair under control and don't dress like a teenager.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is more of a case of a guy not going after his target market and beating his head against women that do not find him attractive. There are plenty of gold diggers that would look past the bad breath and for money, but he does not want that type of girl.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This girl knows a guy that owns an impressive hotel chain, a high end restaurant/bar chain, and a professional sports team. He flys in his own corporate jet. The guy is obese but tall so he wears it well enough. He is very social and does well in conversation with the opposite sex. He also has chronic bad breath! lol. He has pursued this girl many times and gotten nowhere with her. She's a solid 8. He tries the same with other women and fails.

Whats my point?

This guy could likely fix two things that aren't hard to improve and his dating options would change drastically.

The basics matter, get those addressed first before you pursue attractive women.
Probably because he's in the news, but when I read this I pictured Harvey Weinstein in my mind. Do you think he was married to Georgina Chapman and had sex with all those other attractive women because of his V taper and mentholated breath? :D

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because he's in the news, but when I read this I pictured Harvey Weinstein in my mind. Do you think he was married to Georgina Chapman and had sex with all those other attractive women because of his V taper and mentholated breath? :D
Blackmailing women to sleep with you is a big step down from hiring a prostitute.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmailing women to sleep with you is a big step down from hiring a prostitute.
Entirely possible he did blackmail some of the women into having sex, but not all of them, and not his wife to marry him.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad breath and un-trimmed fingernails ... as if we're talking about a 14yrs old boy who repels the innocent little girls eager to experience their first french kiss.
OP is talking about a multi millionaire and women who have sucked multiple c0cks ... yet we're supposed to believe they're put off by bad breath. C'mon man. :D

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entirely possible he did blackmail some of the women into having sex, but not all of them, and not his wife to marry him.
Yeah, I'm sure there were many who didn't requite much blackmailing. All successful Hollywood actresses re wh0res who slept their way into roles early in their careers. That's how the industry works.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why there's so much confusion about the difference between a hvm and a wealthy man. Gotta admit; without real life experiences the redpill will ne confusing as FECK.

Most dating- struggling men who're still "chasing the dragon " of wealth, assume that once they get a lot of money that women will drop like rain. And that's not necessarily the case.

I just made a thread about the fact that Pookie is now more valuable to women in their prime than a..solid good guy Greg who might not have the time to be in the gym for 4 hours a day and who feels like building up his (financial) life is more beneficiary in the long run than trying to be mister Olympia.

No lie, I recently saw a video from a prisoner who charges women like 10 k for his " service " and he has a damn waiting list...the whole idea of a HVM to WOMEN is completely different from how we as MEN view this. Especially women in their prime ( 18 /28?) give less about rationally and more about feelz.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is talking about a multi millionaire and women who have sucked multiple c0cks ... yet we're supposed to believe they're put off by bad breath. C'mon man. :D
OP said the guy wasn't getting any. If it's not his nasty self hygiene habits, what's your explanation?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Whats my point?

It's OVER for HalitosisCels.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP said the guy wasn't getting any. If it's not his nasty self hygiene habits, what's your explanation?
The girl wasn't telling OP the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, that's why I reacted with :D to it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl wasn't telling OP the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, that's why I reacted with :D to it.
What makes you think that?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you think that?
Already answered in post #9.
He may not have success with her, I accept that. Nobody wins 'em all. But the claim he doesn't have success with women because of bad breath and lack of trim waist/V-taper is laughable.
Surely Flavio Briatore's physique and good breath must've attracted the likes of Heidi Klum or Gregoraci. :rolleyes:
article-2256105-16B970E2000005DC-661_634x549.jpg

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely Flavio Briatore's physique and good breath must've attracted the likes of Heidi Klum or Gregoraci. :rolleyes:
That sarcastic observation only proves that bimbos are attracted to that kind of wealth, because these 'beautiful' women are lazy and willing not care about aesthetics and lowering their standards to land in the lap of luxury.

On the other hand, maybe Flavio really knows how to fuuuck women, and giving them diamonds and orgasms is the way to a woman's heart...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your lame, your lame with or without money.

But I doubt his weight or breath is an issue. You just dont get those places in life by being a slob of a human, more like a cubicle worker who hasn't touched grass in a year.

Sounds like OPs girl was throwing herself at this multi-millionaire and it wasn't reciprocated. I guess she couldn't call him gay so he got labeled as a fat man with bad breath to soothe her ego. If she said he had a micro d1k it might have been more believable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP said the guy wasn't having success with ANY women though, not just the girl in the story.
I don't find it hard to believe a guy is a slob, you see it all the time.