Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hHow to make two chicks jealous?

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a while and finally registered, anyway...

I play a lot tennis and told two separate girls who don't know each other that I'd play/teach them how to play tomorrow. One of them (brunette) is in college with me, I sit next to her in a once a week class, and the other (blonde) I've played tennis with maybe 3-4 times.

The blonde talks to me about her semi-boyfriend from time to time, so I think she has written me off as a friend. On facebook tonight when she asked where we were playing I said "we'll play at the park because katie hits balls all over the place". She said "who is katie?" and i immediately logged off. want her to be curious/jealous.

So how do I work this thing tomorrow? Any advice?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just have fun, and laugh at them when you start noticing them subtlety or not so subtlety competing for you. You won't have to do much, just smile and have a good time, you're already in a position of advantage.

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
tobylikestennis said:
The blonde talks to me about her semi-boyfriend from time to time, so I think she has written me off as a friend. On facebook tonight when she asked where we were playing I said "we'll play at the park because katie hits balls all over the place". She said "who is katie?" and i immediately logged off. want her to be curious/jealous.
LOL well played so far. I'd say pay attention mostly to the one you're not targeting, flirt with her. Act mostly indifferent to your main target but kino her a bit and it should confuse her a bit which is good. Then towards the end of the day you can pile on the kino on your main target and go for the kiss close.

Well that's what I'd do anyway lol.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well the brunette cancelled today, so i texted the blonde chick and told her something came up with the brunette so i couldn't play. not sure where to go from here.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send an e-mail to both... "Ladies, when is the rain date for tennis & burgers following"? then... do exactly as suggested by above DJ EVOKEN. He sounds like he knows what he's doin.