Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey, how to kill approach anxiety quick. (easy as hell.)

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I got a quick piece of advice for all those people who are suffering from bad approach anxiety. It’s a simple trick I myself used to get over my fear of approaching quickly. Infact it’s so simple that it can make you go from WBAFC to RAFC in like a week with little or no additional stress.

Here it is.

Brag to your ******* friends about how you’re becoming great at DJ at pickup. Just try it. Now this alone is not going to make you good, but if their real *******s, (or at least somewhat so), they’ll expect you to show off your new skill. Now the thing is many people on this community have read the posts, read the books, listened to the tapes, but lack the nerve and guts to go out there and do it, even though they have all the ammo and skills needed to pull it off. I won’t lie approaching can be hell sometimes, but what’s worse is not coming through when your friends expect it. You WON’T BE ABLE TO LIVE IT DOWN IF YOU CAN’T EVEN DO IT. Now the thing is, sure if it’s your first time doing it, it’s going to be hard still, but after you go up their, get the girl into a conversation, and chat for a while, not only will the fear fade, but you’ll feel better about yourself at the end of the day… and your friends will have a newfound respect for you.

You see the real reason this works is because a lot of people like making excuses about not being able to do it. They keep delaying their inner PUA from getting out, and they keep procrastinating, but when your friends expect it… no NEED to see you do it, you will find them dragging you out to the mall, the club, or wherever so you can do it again and again.

It worked for me, and it will definitely work for you. And if worse comes to worse in your sets, tell the girl your from Afghanistan and you want to see her in a hijab. Hilarity will ensue and you’ll at least entertain your friends.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it. Good advice. Finally putting those friends to good use.

Reaction score
talk yourself into believing you're a true don juan. that's the first step--talking as if you've already achieved your goals. i suggest reading psycho-cybernetics. it's a life-changer.