Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey Guys, New Here, approached 100 attractive girls and kept a log

GoodLookingLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Up DJs, I'm Chris.. new here, but not to 'the game'.
back in 2009 I did this experiment for a few friends of mine where I walked up to 100 (102) attractive girls in Los Angeles and hit on them with what I call "average guy" game. The experiment (102 girls) took me about ~6 days.

this was basically-
compliment
small talk
"hey you're cool... gotta go.. whats a number I can text you at?" (hand them my phone)

here are the results
http://www.goodlookingloser.com/201...is-a-numbers-game-the-odds-are-in-your-favor/

i followed up with a more aggressive text (example within)

now note, I actually had pretty solid "game" at that point, not a lot of emotional or sexual neediness since I was sleeping with 2 other girls at that point. I actually 'did better' than I thought I would since I generally and more aggressive.

The point of my little experiment was to show (to my friends, Mark, Brandon, etc.) was that the average guy (having NOT studied any seduction stuff) could hit on 100 girls and it is MORE likely for them to get 1 or more dates (maybe get laid) than to be REJECTED 100 times in a row. My second point was, it's a numbers game.

2 of my friends decided to do the same thing within 3 months and they were successful too (not sure exactly how many girls they slept with).

if you got any questions about my little experiment.. lemme know I'll try my best to answer them

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude but you're Good Looking, if your name is accurate. Thats not very "average guy". it makes it easier!

Question for you, what have you done in situations where you've been blown out multiple times in a row?

Some nights when I'm in the mood to approach, when I get 3 burnouts my approaches start getting sloppier and sloppier until I give up.

:EDIT: I took a look at your blog post and log. Awesome report dude! Now the real question is, now that you've had so much success, are you going to keep doing it?

Last edited:

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about confidence. It doesnt matter what you say. You can speak jibborish to a girl and get her attracted if youre a confident guy

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy calls himself average and he's a 6'2" buffed out meathead running around in Affliction t-shirts.

C'mon man.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't we have a competition to copy Chris? It might be fun.

It might take me a while as I am quite time-poor but I'll keep results. Why not eh? Too many people here invent reasons to fail before they have even begun

GoodLookingLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what up guys- thanks for you feedback, both positive and negative.
thanks for the mods for letting me post this for my 3 or 4th post... I ain't gotta nothing to sell just so you know.

re: "Average Guy"
I'm not the average guy, I def. don't profess to be.
Stick with me here-
What I was talking about was- I running 'average guy' game. Not aggressive game. Not mainstream PU game (negs, dhv, stories, magic tricks, cold reads, etc.). Average guy "game".

Average guy game is- compliment(s) + what's your name/small talk.
That's what the 'average guy' does, even though he fishes a bit more for commonalities.

my point (and I understand that it can get lost among the statistics) is-
If you hit on 100 hits, it is more likely that you'll get a get (and possibly get laid) than be rejected 100 times in a row.

Now that may obvious, certainly you guys know that since many of you guys study seduction and have wonderful understanding of the theory. Yet I've worked with students/guys/friends over the past ~2 years that have dateless/sexless streaks of 6+ months (I used to be that guy). These guys are sorta confused why they aren't getting laid. It's simply because they aren't hitting on enough girls. Once a week, they will maybe hit on 5 or 10 chicks at a club with bad logistics, that ain't gonna get it done unless you have mad good game. Learning will be super slow.

I definitely don't mean to suggest- approach 100 chicks, get laid 7 times. No way, probably not for starters. When I started out, ~5 years, if I got laid 1 time on 100 approaches it would be decent.

Also I'd like to suggest- I used to think PU was about having some magical skill where I'd get EVERY girl EVERY time. It obviously isn't, not every girl is available. So often lost in the skills/techiques/inner game lesssons/etc. etc. is the very basic concept that PU is a numbers game. I lost sight of that for a while and thought I needed to work on my "game" "appearance" "identity" etc etc... I didn't... I just had to hit on more chicks.

If I repeated the experiment (with average guy game) I probably get laid 3 or 5 times out of 100.

Now, the 'average guy' game ENDS on the texting, date/meetup... I want to BANG these girls and I'm going to get them IN or OUT (i usually do this on approach)

Lost and Confused-
I reached my goal of sleeping with 4 (it was 9, counting the chicks not in LA) super hot chicks (rotation, ****buddies) back in November of 2009. I was literally so happy I had trouble falling asleep at night. My goal from there was to explore sex further with these girls (i talk about on GLL.com) and also really figure out how to integrate women into my ideal life. When I was learning/hitting on chicks/banging them I didn't have full time job and I did NOTHING else than go to the gym. (good looking loser, i know, but it was honestly the greatest period of personal development I have EVER experienced). I did it for another 14 months after I reached my goal and learned to get REALLY aggressive. Today, I'm in a committed relationship where I explore 3somes and various fetish stuff. Since I still help out some friends, I approach chicks (my GF is cool with it)

that's funny you mention Affliction, I haven't worn it since 2009. It's out of style for sure but not since 2005. Girls thought I was some MMA fighter or something (social value you guys may call it), and I think it helped out. Now my style was "MMA," not just dude in 'Affliction' shirt. There's a lot of guys who just 'wear an Affliction Shirt'... but they don't have the biker boots, leather jacket, accessories, etc. It's Hollywood so I definitely when ALL OUT. So it's about an overall look vs. what shirt you are wearing... I think you get that and maybe my pics don't indicate all this (they prob. don't)

thanks for your feedback DJs!! :)